Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cannot believe what I have watched tonight she is off her rocker she think she’s a superstar and she deserves all this stuff that Wish List was a joke and she thinks she’s packing for holiday lol what a joke she is and let’s not even talk about her nipples lol she still has the make up on her hand that she had two days ago lol The dog had all her McDonald’s apparently but I swear I seen you eat a chicken wrap or something 😂😂 I swear what are car crash she really is she’s going to turn up at the hospital with bags and bags of stuff for 1 day lol 😂 she’s not having a Wish List though over my dead body 😜😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reason she needs a note on PayPal us incase benefits ask as it won't look like an income

Reactions: 2
I actually cannot believe what I have watched tonight she is off her rocker she think she’s a superstar and she deserves all this stuff that Wish List was a joke and she thinks she’s packing for holiday lol what a joke she is and let’s not even talk about her nipples lol she still has the make up on her hand that she had two days ago lol The dog had all her McDonald’s apparently but I swear I seen you eat a chicken wrap or something 😂😂 I swear what are car crash she really is she’s going to turn up at the hospital with bags and bags of stuff for 1 day lol 😂 she’s not having a Wish List though over my dead body 😜😜😜😜
More stuff then she needs its gettin bad anit it she needs help not money to make her worse seriously im so glad i dnt have any contact with her at all police asked me to not give her a reaction and all this stuff goin on all theses fake accounts bein made she WILLBL SEE non of them are me.... Seein she knows who they are why dnt she take her own advice in her live and show proof of eveything if all this stuff about all theses people is true and she has the proof show it... Cause id love to see what she thinks shes got on us girls that have littery walked away from her and not said or dne anything people will belive what they want if u think im the person she MAKES ME OUT TO BE thats your opinion..... She causes her own upset by bein live allday in the firein line of trolls world wide she dnt have a clue who they are thats whys she quick to finger point before knowin...

Reactions: 4
Yes but
The reason she needs a note on PayPal us incase benefits ask as it won't look like an income
Yes but most of the time her PayPal money goes into her bank Because her mod will take it out of her PayPal and put it in her bank so when they check her bank they will see it and they will check her PayPal

Reactions: 1
I've silently watched another thread on here about another tiktokker and apparently she's been sanctioned and is in the process of having everything investigated. I can not stand these people that think the world owes them something, John said it himself one day

• Heart
Reactions: 2
More stuff then she needs its gettin bad anit it she needs help not money to make her worse seriously im so glad i dnt have any contact with her at all police asked me to not give her a reaction and all this stuff goin on all theses fake accounts bein made she WILLBL SEE non of them are me.... Seein she knows who they are why dnt she take her own advice in her live and show proof of eveything if all this stuff about all theses people is true and she has the proof show it... Cause id love to see what she thinks shes got on us girls that have littery walked away from her and not said or dne anything people will belive what they want if u think im the person she MAKES ME OUT TO BE thats your opinion..... She causes her own upset by bein live allday in the firein line of trolls world wide she dnt have a clue who they are thats whys she quick to finger point before knowin...
She’s obsessed with you she was talking about you again today she’s just addicted to this life now she’s addicted to getting gifts she’s addicted to money she’s addicted to drugs she’s addicted to shopping she’s a hoarder she definitely needs help and all her fans and mods are making her worse Love in the walk-in wardrobe though God I wish I had a room with some rails in lol 😂

B388762D-F86E-41C6-A7C2-9070D72385BF.png

• Haha
My god!! The utter state of her her makeup its awful!! I am an mua and how dare these brands call her brilliant and wonderful she is a state and mess!!I trained 3 long years and still learning she begs for everything and is off her tits! She is begging like no tomorrow and people are just sending money like it’s nothing!! Julie read this you are a beg, vile and disgraceful when you get money more than I work 60 hours a week for I hope the dwp shop you!! I am sick of her!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It fails me that some people lack basic hygiene. Especially when they know they are going for tests at a hospital regarding down below.

Honestly feel sorry for them nurses and Dr's
I have to disagree with this comment and anyone else who says things like this.. as everyone should be educated on mental health and that when your mental health is at a low the last thing on your mind is washing and sometimes it’s impossible to do so. I know this from experience my mental health has been bad for months and I also suffer a chronic illness but due to my mental health being bad I’m only washing once a week when I’m in a good place I wash every day. So I mean I know there’s people out there in the world who do lack basic hygiene but it’s obvious Julie does have some mental health issues and she’s not been in the best place recently so I believe it may be because of
That, I agree with everything else about her and don’t even like the girl but I think assuming she lacks basic hygiene isn’t fair as it could be down to poor mental health. Just saying x

Wtf is with the eye make up 🤦‍♀️😭😭😭
The way she does her makeup is honestly embarrassing eye shadow and glitter right up to her eyebrows not blended properly and how these people use they videos of her makeup for promotion I don’t understand I bet if she was to take all the fliters n smoothing off her makeup would look like tit cos to be honest it is tit , she cannot do make up and half the stuff she does is really embarrassing. As an mua it gives me anxiety to even watch her apply makeup lol. And the thing that confirms she lies about all her free products being amazing etc is because she buys all these cheap makeup and says it’s dupes for this and that but she’s never tried the original one that they’re dupes for because she could never afford to 😂😱 so everything that she says is amazing probably isn’t. I mean how can she say a dupe of something is amazing dupe to it if she’s not tried the original for all she knows it could be nothing like it 😂😂🙈 what I will say though is exactly what she does is she watches everyone’s videos that do stuff like that and she goes and buys it and copy’s their video. I’d love for pip to see how much she can do on her own day to day without it affecting her when John is her “CARER” 😅😅😅😅😅

Last edited:
Morning girls yet another day of the Julie show lol 😂 let’s see what today brings 😂😂😂😂😂

And the whole mental health thing I get it everybody is different everybody copes in different ways! But Julie is not the only person that’s had an hard life i suffer from mental health and have Panic attacks on a daily basis because I have had a horrible year I am not going to go into it but when I feel down I just clean the tit out of my house I do my hair my makeup because I don’t want people on the outside knowing my business and seeing me as weak i’m the kind of person fake it till you make it!!!!! it took me everything inside to go to the doctors and ask for help but I knew I had to for my kids because even know I was going through Hell I still had to get up every day and play mummy and put that brave face on

And I have tried to comment a few times on Julie‘s Live at my lowest and I just get ignored because all that matters is what she’s going through and her hard life

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have to disagree with this comment and anyone else who says things like this.. as everyone should be educated on mental health and that when your mental health is at a low the last thing on your mind is washing and sometimes it’s impossible to do so. I know this from experience my mental health has been bad for months and I also suffer a chronic illness but due to my mental health being bad I’m only washing once a week when I’m in a good place I wash every day. So I mean I know there’s people out there in the world who do lack basic hygiene but it’s obvious Julie does have some mental health issues and she’s not been in the best place recently so I believe it may be because of
That, I agree with everything else about her and don’t even like the girl but I think assuming she lacks basic hygiene isn’t fair as it could be down to poor mental health. Just saying x

The way she does her makeup is honestly embarrassing eye shadow and glitter right up to her eyebrows not blended properly and how these people use they videos of her makeup for promotion I don’t understand I bet if she was to take all the fliters n smoothing off her makeup would look like tit cos to be honest it is tit , she cannot do make up and half the stuff she does is really embarrassing. As an mua it gives me anxiety to even watch her apply makeup lol. And the thing that confirms she lies about all her free products being amazing etc is because she buys all these cheap makeup and says it’s dupes for this and that but she’s never tried the original one that they’re dupes for because she could never afford to 😂😱 so everything that she says is amazing probably isn’t. I mean how can she say a dupe of something is amazing dupe to it if she’s not tried the original for all she knows it could be nothing like it 😂😂🙈 what I will say though is exactly what she does is she watches everyone’s videos that do stuff like that and she goes and buys it and copy’s their video. I’d love for pip to see how much she can do on her own day to day without it affecting her when John is her “CARER” 😅😅😅😅😅
I think a few of us here suffer with it and we struggle to see how she can go live everyday on the beg, is capable of doing her makeup and getting her clubbing clothes out but can't even wash her hands. It's over 2 days from she's had that makeup on her hands and she's been to the hospital in that time.
Why are people feeding her habit, encouraging her to drink and enabling her beggy behaviour!? Why are her girrrrrrrrls not encouraging her to do better, contacting her addiction program to let them know she's still abusing or family to see if they can get a good support group round her and help her once and for all. I get addicts can only help themselves and it shouldn't be on other people to help her but they're quick enough to watch and help her be worse, the fact people encourage and enable all this blows my mind.
This comes across like I'm blaming everyone else but I'm not, what I'm trying to say is them friends she's has round her are not true friends

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.