Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to enjoy watching her. I thought she was down to earth and not putting on any fake front for tiktok, like alot do. So it was a nice change but soon seen her true colours.

However she blocked my friend and my friend was a bit upset as she has always been nice so I just went in and said I think she had been blocked by accident and then she went in on me randomly, started screaming and shouting at me and I got blocked too. She said it was because I was seen in KatieBees live. Which I definitely hadn't been. I didn't even follow any of KatieBees accounts. I've not once watched Katie's lives so I was completely confused and my friend definitely didn't watch of follow KB because she was such a loyal Julie supporter.

My friend was gutted though because she always sent Julie gifts and any company Julie repped she would use Julie's code and order the products. She's got things from BeauCosmetics when Julie was friends with her and when they fell out she was one of them who got blocked and had to faff on to get her products. She's ordered loads of glitters from SV with Julie's code, she doesn't even wear glitter and barely wears makeup but she done it because Julie was a rep for them. She has sent money before, gifts and when Julie originally said she was moving we offered to help and I have offered lifts before as we live nearby. When she's been stuck, drunk in town we've offered to go get her etc etc without saying too much on here we have tried to help.

So for us to be blocked we were absolutely blindsided. She doesn't know us or anything about us but it just showed that she doesn't give a flying crap about anyone, only what they can offer / give her. Then you are thrown out like rubbish.

No wonder she can't keep friends and has no "real life" friends.

I also don't blame Laa and the others for getting in touch with each other because I know when we were "chucked out" we were so confused we were going to msg her And ask what the hell but she would reply anyway as she doesn't care.

She messaged another girl saying she was bored of hearing about her mental health problems and she was using it for sympathy. This is from Julie who is all "you can msg me girls" "take your tablets girls"
Yeah Julie keep popping those pregabs pet and overusing prescription meds.
I agree, I didnt think she was great at makeup but I found her hilarious and relatable. There's something about these people on TT though that when they get a certain amount of followers or freebies they then expect it and ask for it all the time. I get really bad secondhand embarrassment for her when she's out in public and starts raving about all her followers and how it's her full time job being an influencer

Oh I forgot to say did everybody see it yesterday when she was at the hospital and she was filming in the chapel now to me that is so disrespectful she was actually putting peoples letters on the live but yet again she made that moment all about Julie
Thats disgusting!

Reactions: 1
Who do you think as bin sending all the takeaways she said she had 4 in one night and taxis today she’s saying someone called Zara has done it and she as the number or something

Well where do I begin with fishy flaps junkie... I mean Julie! I actually used to be friends with her at one point, now I look back and think wtf you complete tit, but you learn from your mistakes and making friends with her was a massive mistake!!!!
The money hungry junkie will do anything and say anything to get her money. Literally rinsed her so called "best friends" of a fair few grand and just fucked her off!!!!
The most ungrateful slag you will ever meet!!!!
Makes up lie after lie to make her sound like a victim of every situation, even tho she's the manipulating narcasistic vile one!
Feel sorry for John to be honest having to share a bed with her, she doesn't even clean up her dogs piss so she probs don't clean herself like she said she does!!!
Fishy flaps Julie with her daily methadone habit, poppin her pregabs and nekin John's valuim on live and she wonders why her body's fucked up!!
I can literally blast this witch with the tit av got on her but this is me first post so grab a cuppa and ill let rip on everything!!!
Screenshot included....
Even the screen shots from the mod group I was in with her and her cronies!!!
She'll not even mention my name anymore coz she knows I'm gunna have her wen I see her!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well where do I begin with fishy flaps junkie... I mean Julie! I actually used to be friends with her at one point, now I look back and think wtf you complete tit, but you learn from your mistakes and making friends with her was a massive mistake!!!!
The money hungry junkie will do anything and say anything to get her money. Literally rinsed her so called "best friends" of a fair few grand and just fucked her off!!!!
The most ungrateful hag you will ever meet!!!!
Makes up lie after lie to make her sound like a victim of every situation, even tho she's the manipulating narcasistic vile one!
Feel sorry for John to be honest having to share a bed with her, she doesn't even clean up her dogs piss so she probs don't clean herself like she said she does!!!
Fishy flaps Julie with her daily methadone habit, poppin her pregabs and nekin John's valuim on live and she wonders why her body's fucked up!!
I can literally blast this witch with the tit av got on her but this is me first post so grab a cuppa and ill let rip on everything!!!
Screenshot included....
She'll not even mention my name anymore coz she knows I'm gunna have her wen I see her!!!!!
A few grand!? 😳 does the benefits office or whoever it is know? How can people claim all this money off the government but also beg a clean fortune off people online as well as receiving so many gifts. I dont get how it all works. I popped onto her live there and within the space of 5 minutes she had mentioned she wanted pop, couldn't have a cuppa with her donuts and that she's out of tabs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot included....
Wow just shows how many are coming out the wood work to actually be able to say there peace without bein blocked of everything cause she dnt like people speakin the truth seriously ive had this for over a year now i dnt say or do anything to her its ll in her head shes got problems and i hope to god she takes this reads it and relies peoples had enough of her drama but she wont she will use this to say look there bullying me nooooo people are sick of your tit now

Reactions: 2
She also claims housing benifit which is paid straight to her, she's then ment to pay her landlord that and she hasn't paid him in a while, hence why she's always saying she can't pay her rent, she gets over 679 quid a month in benifit not including her PIP payments. She doesn't tell the DWP she is reviving money thru her tiktok WHICH IS NOW MANDATORY!
It's all money money money with Julie, makes you wonder where all that money is goin considering she's begging for tabs everyday without fail!!
That so called woman needs stopped!!!!
Hope she loses everything!!!!

Reactions: 6
Screenshot included....
Omg I love you already

Reactions: 5
Hope yous have got your cuppa in hand and your comfortable coz the shitt shows about to begin!!!
When I first came across geordie fuccin princess it was on my fyp when she had that bright green makeup on (you know the look am talking about girls lmfao pmsl lol) and she was being ladged in her comments and I felt sorry for her so I started trolling the trolls for a laugh, she then made me mod on her account and that's where it all started, I then started goin into the lives more often as there was always some kind of drama ( who doesn't like a bit gossip thar) so I stuck around to see why everyone hated on her so much didn't take me long to find out why as she was always hinting or asking for lends of tenna here there an everywhere. Started making frimeds with some of the other mods on her live and we decided to make a mod chat group on watsapp and then the real tit show began!!!
Constant drama about laa and Katie, now before I go any further I will honestly hold my hands up and admit I WAS A FUCCIN FOOL for believing her lies about laa and Katie but mainly laa! I fell for that tit, and I took Julie's side without even knowing everything and that was a big mistake, there's no proof of the things she's said about that woman because the things she said never happened!!!! That's why no one sees the proof coz it's all lies!!
The mod group turned into a troll group wen I look back because it all turned into trolling her haters and stalking them, everyone in the group would watch her haters lives to see if Julie was talked about if she was it went into the group so everyone could slag them off.
Then came the begging!!! The constant voice notes of her crying that she had no tabs "a can't cope anymore av got no tabs" boooohoooo kinda tit, literally leaving voice notes of her screaming coz she had no tabs. Her main cashpoint was Danielle, she sent her hundreds and I mean hundreds, she bought her a makeup table TWICE that cost over 120, she bought her a laptop SHE NEVER USES IT (probs in cash converters by now) she paid her rent a few times, paid for countless takeaways and endless top ups clothes makeup and boots (that she pops out off coz the heffas getting bigger) and then Danielle stepped away for personal reasons and Julie fucks her off and pretends like she never existed, like wen thor sent her gifts and she said no ones sent her big gifts like that before, yet Danielle sent her castle after Castle!!!
(BRB taking a break for 5 mins, hands hurting from typing so much and iv only just began 🥴🤣)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope yous have got your cuppa in hand and your comfortable coz the shitt shows about to begin!!!
When I first came across geordie fuccin princess it was on my fyp when she had that bright green makeup on (you know the look am talking about girls lmfao pmsl lol) and she was being ladged in her comments and I felt sorry for her so I started trolling the trolls for a laugh, she then made me mod on her account and that's where it all started, I then started goin into the lives more often as there was always some kind of drama ( who doesn't like a bit gossip thar) so I stuck around to see why everyone hated on her so much didn't take me long to find out why as she was always hinting or asking for lends of tenna here there an everywhere. Started making frimeds with some of the other mods on her live and we decided to make a mod chat group on watsapp and then the real tit show began!!!
Constant drama about laa and Katie, now before I go any further I will honestly hold my hands up and admit I WAS A FUCCIN FOOL for believing her lies about laa and Katie but mainly laa! I fell for that tit, and I took Julie's side without even knowing everything and that was a big mistake, there's no proof of the things she's said about that woman because the things she said never happened!!!! That's why no one sees the proof coz it's all lies!!
The mod group turned into a troll group wen I look back because it all turned into trolling her haters and stalking them, everyone in the group would watch her haters lives to see if Julie was talked about if she was it went into the group so everyone could hag them off.
Then came the begging!!! The constant voice notes of her crying that she had no tabs "a can't cope anymore av got no tabs" boooohoooo kinda tit, literally leaving voice notes of her screaming coz she had no tabs. Her main cashpoint was Danielle, she sent her hundreds and I mean hundreds, she bought her a makeup table TWICE that cost over 120, she bought her a laptop SHE NEVER USES IT (probs in cash converters by now) she paid her rent a few times, paid for countless takeaways and endless top ups clothes makeup and boots (that she pops out off coz the heffas getting bigger) and then Danielle stepped away for personal reasons and Julie fucks her off and pretends like she never existed, like wen thor sent her gifts and she said no ones sent her big gifts like that before, yet Danielle sent her castle after Castle!!!
(BRB taking a break for 5 mins, hands hurting from typing so much and iv only just began 🥴🤣)
I got to make a coffee for this one give me a minute lol 😂

• Haha
The mod group turned into a troll group wen I look back because it all turned into trolling her haters and stalking them, everyone in the group would watch her haters lives to see if Julie was talked about if she was it went into the group so everyone could hag them off.
All i can say is thanx u for sayin sorry i genuinely am not the person she makes me out to be x

Wow The takeaway and the taxis whoever is doing that is very immature if you want to take someone down there is better ways to do it but I’m just gonna put it out there now come Monday I will be ringing the benefits office and I will push and push until they investigate her because it’s not fair that she is sitting on her benefits and her PIP and he works cash in hand and she gets all these gifts and all this money sent to her PayPal I have screenshots and videos of everything when there is people really struggling out there on universal credits feeding their family people like her really do make me mad and she spends her money on bottles of Prosecco cans of energy drinks takeaways make up and weed and fags this has got to stop I have her address so I will be ringing Monday cannot be doing with the pill Poppin attention seeking little witch

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow The takeaway and the taxis whoever is doing that is very immature if you want to take someone down there is better ways to do it but I’m just gonna put it out there now come Monday I will be ringing the benefits office and I will push and push until they investigate her because it’s not fair that she is sitting on her benefits and her PIP and he works cash in hand and she gets all these gifts and all this money sent to her PayPal I have screenshots and videos of everything when there is people really struggling out there on universal credits feeding their family people like her really do make me mad and she spends her money on bottles of Prosecco cans of energy drinks takeaways make up and weed and fags this has got to stop I have her address so I will be ringing Monday cannot be doing with the pill Poppin attention seeking little witch
Sounds like u sumed her up 😏 and no delt us girls will get the blame for it lol

Reactions: 2
I knew that she’d be like that in this so-called group begging for stuff all the time so all the stuff that we’ve seen on live isn’t even half of the stuff that she’s had

Sounds like u sumed her up 😏 and no delt us girls will get the blame for it lol
She’s obviously got more haters though because who’s been sending the takeaway is on the taxes because I seem to take aways last night and I seen one taxi this morning

I knew that she’d be like that in this so-called group begging for stuff all the time so all the stuff that we’ve seen on live isn’t even half of the stuff that she’s had

She’s obviously got more haters though because who’s been sending the takeaway is on the taxes because I seem to take aways last night and I seen one taxi this morning
Could be anyone shes given so much information out over her social media

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.