Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That mods lass wrote her a letter saying she loves watching her lives 😳 sorry my kids would not be watching any of her lives foul mouthed smacked up mess that she is!

Sorry but if people let kids watch her as an inspiration they need seek some medical help!

Reactions: 11
That’s tit destination lashes woz only saying The other week on live she wants to help single mums lol 😂 help what rip them off I got them for 1.40 and free shipping

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think I first saw this creature about 6 months ago but felt sick so only ever saw her on the FYP. I was on Elsa live which was so funny. Elsa can be a nightmare but when she’s on one it’s hilarious 😆 bet that Julia 💩💩💩

what an absolute beg she is. Saw last night when had a nose at her live that she wants to be an influencer 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Then I heard enough for the day and came of TT
If she is someone who you look up to you need to give your head a good wobble or up the meds, I don’t know

Reactions: 9
Wow thats shocking i get there trying to make alittle money out of people but my god this is shocking makes ya think dnt it...
Don’t get me wrong I’m all down for the small businesses I buy wax melts myself from them I love helping them when they make stuff and put love care into it but when they just bulk buy and stick a label on it and chuck it out for a tenner a go you’re taking the piss

Reactions: 11
I think it's great running a bit business, you've got to make profit especially when you package, post, brand the item. But there's a profit and there's daylight robbery.

Lots of businesses order FROM Ali Express, repackage or relabel. That's what Ali express is for really it's a wholesalers.

But Julie went mad at BEAUcosmetics that her eyelash glue was on aliexpress and made a huge thing about it however she isn't keeping the same energy for the others.

Reactions: 13
I bet she will say something about the post I put up because one of them will c it I don’t care don’t take to Piss out of people and she cannot say they are not the same because they are 💯💯💯

Reactions: 5
She ran a bath .. didn’t get in .. took them jarmas off .. washed and dryed them to put back on 👀🤣🤣🤣🤣 I believe you hunnie thousands wouldn’t 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She definitely didn’t wash them pyjamas…

And concealer on her hand as well? That’s just disgusting. That would of a thousand percent came off with general hand washing etc. so she literally hasn’t bathed in about a week

Reactions: 7
John has no life like can’t stand either of them but she must absolutely STINK!! Sits and barks orders like he’s a dog! Remember when he paid for the Hilton and she sat on live the full night ignoring him basically 🥴

John has no life like can’t stand either of them but she must absolutely STINK!! Sits and barks orders like he’s a dog! Remember when he paid for the Hilton and she sat on live the full night ignoring him basically 🥴
Yeah, demanding a balcony and room service every two minutes. Then telling all the staff to buy Bonnies beauty blender, what a cringe! 🥴😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes deluded to think everyone in this thread was once one of her girls.

There is no way in hell this lass should be referred for IVF anytime soon she is a complete mess.

Reactions: 8
Why would you want to see how long eyeliner lasts for days 😂😂 am sure 99% of people wash there face daily 😂😂😂

No Julie love banterqueen didn't twist your words you banging on every 2mins about your "cervical cancer biopsy" insinuates it's cancer, its a cervical biopsy 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cant with the begging and god forbid she has to pay her bills like does her landlord not know the world owes our Julie!? Makes a change from John's poor Granda having to pay it for you
La getting blamed yet again, is she that much of a tit she thinks only her "stalkers" see through her bullshit?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.