Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has made my night ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That battered old leather handbag is right about somebody for once.

But still don't get why people choose to be friends with Breadflaps when this is always the result, she always falls out with everyone and then makes herself out to be the innocent one. Vile disgusting creature.

Reactions: 3
If anyone has a account on tt please go into ya settings and hide ya followers this is a problem i had people find members of family that way just to help anyone who dosesnt hide there followers list
mine has been on private.

Reactions: 1
I have loved the updates on here today ๐Ÿ˜‚
So just to round up ....
She has week old makeup on her hand,
Took her makeup off with the usual dirty rag
Was wearing her pishy jammies that she washed but are still pishy ๐Ÿคฅ
Shovelled some tit makeup on
Begged a bit
Woe bes me a bit
Chain smoked 20 tabs and a tin of monster but she ate an avocado dont you know
Said she cant wait to start OF and declare her earnings, someone told her she should be doing that anyway and she yeah but no butted out of it meaning she hasn't declared anything she's received the last year ๐Ÿค”
Shouted tattle out again claiming we're the chosen 7 ๐Ÿฅณ
Still claiming she wants no drama while continuing to talk about her drama ๐Ÿ˜‚

Think I got it all feel free to let me know if I missed anything, I actually didn't watch her much today but its all the same tit every day isn't it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have loved the updates on here today ๐Ÿ˜‚
So just to round up ....
She has week old makeup on her hand,
Took her makeup off with the usual dirty rag
Was wearing her pishy jammies that she washed but are still pishy ๐Ÿคฅ
Shovelled some tit makeup on
Begged a bit
Woe bes me a bit
Chain smoked 20 tabs and a tin of monster but she ate an avocado dont you know
Said she cant wait to start OF and declare her earnings, someone told her she should be doing that anyway and she yeah but no butted out of it meaning she hasn't declared anything she's received the last year ๐Ÿค”
Shouted tattle out again claiming we're the chosen 7 ๐Ÿฅณ
Still claiming she wants no drama while continuing to talk about her drama ๐Ÿ˜‚

Think I got it all feel free to let me know if I missed anything, I actually didn't watch her much today but its all the same tit every day isn't it!
Sounds spot on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Wellll the avocado and healthy eating lasted 17.5 hours sheโ€™s shovelling in a Burger King and smoking the green her delinquent fans bought her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have watched Julie for a long long time and always wondered how nobody seems to see through her until I found this thread. Ironically only found it as a result of her mentioning it on lives. Itโ€™s blatant lies constantly! Her recent TikTok about her โ€˜weight lossโ€™ as she stretches out already massive fitting trousers claiming this is a result of trollingโ€ฆ if I remember correctly and I went back to look to verify she was actually a lot slimmer when she first started TikTok compared to now? Sheโ€™s put on weight yet everyone believes and feels sorry for her for the trauma causing her to be so โ€˜thinโ€™. Itโ€™s laughable. Does anyone else remember her claiming to have an eating disorder? Another outright offensive thing to say likewise with the cancer. Claims to have bipolar, BPD and the rest while thereโ€™s people out there genuinely suffering with said illnesses. Iโ€™m not saying sheโ€™s not mentally unwell as she clearly is but to claim to have every illness going is beyond me and boils my blood. It got me today when she claimed to wash and dry the clothes sheโ€™s in when in reality those clothes have no doubt not seen a washing machine since last year lol. I canโ€™t imagine anyone watching her and legitimately looking up and wanting to be this woman let alone โ€˜wishโ€™ they could do makeup like her. I have absolutely better things to do than rant about this but it was getting too much and Im glad to see a group of people on the same wave length. The majority of girls who watch her seem lost themselves, almost like the insecure girls in school who would suck up the high school bully needing that approval. Oh donโ€™t get me started on the money situationโ€ฆ the blatant begging is embarrassing no different to someone sitting on the corner begging for a tab and loose change. Difference is those people usually donโ€™t have a roof over their head while this woman scams everyone and lives in a god knows how many bedroom house yet still blatantly begs. Most entitled freak Iโ€™ve come across as John says itโ€™s โ€˜Julieโ€™s worldโ€™ i couldnโ€™t imagine sitting there in the same disgusting clothes for days not even washed yet having the audacity to come online and expect everyone to pay for what she wants. Funny how all these business support her yet she hasnโ€™t paid an actual penny out of her pocket or have the decency to buy it herself. Instead just walks about the metro spending her begging money there. The quicker SV beautee, destination lashes, sparkling scents etx all realise how much she is holding them back the better. A lot of people donโ€™t buy from them purely because of who they have made the face of it. I would have no doubt bought off all these companies myself if they didnโ€™t have an outright embarrassment to society representing them. Did anyone notice in the live a few weeks ago someone came in claiming John was all over their 17 year old friends tiktoks? They got swiftly blocked as expected but it came out a few weeks later on her live that John intact was and Julie blamed the girl for โ€˜coming onto her manโ€™ calling her a dirty slag while her followers all agreed, bullying a literal minor for the fact her boyfriend or whatever she calls him was preying on children. Thatโ€™s right Julie blame the kid for your man chasing her online. She sat with sparkling scents doing coke on live and confirmed it after yet lies days later about being off drugs. Sheโ€™s no doubt not clean whatsoever and her followers are funding a drug problem. Sparkling is young too why is a grown woman hanging around and scrounging of young girls who work full time I just cannot explain the embarrassment I feel for her. Rant over I have a lot to say just glad I have a place to where I wonโ€™t be blocked.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Morning girls ๐Ÿ’• itโ€™s good to see new people joining us when I started coming on this page it was on like page 4 lol look how far we come now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I not bin around much for the last couple of days I c I did not miss much yesterday Iโ€™m still mad I missed it all Monday lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Fatty new videos lol sorry I cannot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ stop โœ‹ girl you Lost so much weight omg ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning girls ๐Ÿ’• itโ€™s good to see new people joining us when I started coming on this page it was on like page 4 lol look how far we come now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I not bin around much for the last couple of days I c I did not miss much yesterday Iโ€™m still mad I missed it all Monday lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Fatty new videos lol sorry I cannot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ stop โœ‹ girl you Lost so much weight omg ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I got sent this picture i couldnt work out why she stretches them to make out how much shes lost the trousers wouldnt do anyone any favours to show people i agree ive got pictures of her when we were friends shes definitely alot slimmer then now i wish her all the luck with weight loss it isnt easy and u have to have will power no pouring products down ya neck to help cause once u stop taken it u put it bk on seriously i do hope she losses the weight she wants but u got to want to do it and i dnt see that she doses.... I didnt even know what the picture was about until i had it explained... There are some people messaging me about her alot have come forward and said sorry for the hate they have coursed me u couldnt make this tit up i swear i anit about that i have learnt me lesson about friending people on social media....

Her everyday sat there begging and calling people out is only causin her drama in her life.... She cant blame anyone but her self for that..... I could upload alot of stuff ive got full memory on me phone of stuff shes done and said some are vile things too but she dont like bullys ๐Ÿค” what doses she think sit live on the daily......

The comments ๐Ÿ™ˆ like who u trying to fool with them comments...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

She keeps showing a photo in her house of her where she's bigger, she said the other day it was 3 years ago and then yesterday she said it was 18month ago. Mustve realised 3 years ago she was on the heroin so of course she would've lost weight from then ๐Ÿ™„
She repeats so much tit over and over again, its like she's trying to convince herself her lies are true

Just getting all my housework done!! Before todays entertainment girls ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yes Julie housework do you no what that is love ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I see her friend never made it over The money mustโ€™ve gone on weed and takeaways

• Haha
Did she shout at Elsa on live? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I must of missed that
Yes she was screaming like a banshee ๐Ÿ˜‚ all her girrrrrls were saying she showed Elsa and blowing smoke up her arse but Elsa went live not long after and gave a whopper of a speech, blew hers to dust. Was too funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.