Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite worrying that she's giving these girls advice, some of which seem quite vulnerable themselves. Not someone I would want anyone to message for help or advice!
She's giving up weed tomorrow now 😂
is she duck lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven't seen Beth back in her live! I hope she's OK❤
I honestly think she blocked Beth after getting all the money, she had no intentions of her coming over.

i can’t remember beths username but id reach out to her and check she was okay if anyone had it

And she's away for a bath 😭😂😂😂
Does ‘bath’ mean ‘double drop’ where she lives?

I can’t work out where she is getting confused…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She wouldn’t let anyone in her house man hahahaha! Even sparkling drops stuff off for her and she sits on the step and shuts her door 🤣 imagine the smell of piss and empty takeaway cartons everywhere 🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone that can’t read don’t she do well reading the comments and Reading labels on make up lol 😂 I wonder if Friday she will be off her face again because if you notice she is always off on face on Friday because she gets double medication for the weekend doesn’t she

For someone that can’t read don’t she do well reading the comments and Reading labels on make up lol 😂 I wonder if Friday she will be off her face again because if you notice she is always off on face on Friday because she gets double medication for the weekend doesn’t she
I think it’s also because she gets her benefits on a Thursday (not sure if it’s morning or evening)

Well that’s it for today girls no more entertainment now till tomorrow just got to wait now for her crappy videos and let’s be honest they are all tit even my videos are better than hers i’m just going to have to sit and watch Katie but to be quite honest with you i’m not really feeling Katie anymore i’m turning more to Banta Queen 👑🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
That sounded like a threat again Julie my dear, giving laas address to a stranger!

Saying that Laa threatened her with knives. No she didn’t 😂 she can’t keep up with her own lies 😂😂

Talking about us again 😂

Same tit different day (smile and wave) just keep swimming just keep swimming

Reactions: 1
For a woman who is all for being their for girls that need it and all the shite she chats out her mouth take your tablets oh your safe here to talk your not alone bla bla bla, it really is all bullshit and for her to look like she is actually helping girls who are vulnerable but in reality she’s not, I watched a live of hers a couple of weeks ago and I saw a youngish girl come into her live and comment something along the lines of if she never had her kid she wouldn’t be here right now. Said she has a partner but works all the time so is alone no one to talk to and was in a really dark place. So as usual julie coming out with her usual tit il follow you back and message you after the live and you’ve got all of us in here your not alone don’t say things like that etc. now for a start the girl was clearly crying out for help or a bit of support someone to talk to I don’t know but I took it upon myself to message the girl and make sure she was okay and she told me she wasn’t really but didn’t know who to turn to or what to do and she wanted to end her life, now imagine feeling like that and been in a state of panic of not knowing where to go and she’s went into that fat cows live and said that and just wanted to talk to someone and she couldn’t even be bothered to message the girl to see if she was okay and all the other girls on her live her mods saying to this girl your not alone you’ve got all of us anytime to talk to we are your support bla bla. Not bleeping one of them in that live stream reached out to the girl to make sure she was okay!!! How bleeping shameful 🥺🥺 I mean I know that they don’t have to but if I was on live and someone came into my live saying that I’d of made sure the person was okay. When I spoke to the girl she told me when she went into the live and tried to reach out for help they were all nice while on the live but not one person checked on the girl after saying we are all here for you and we know how much courage it took to come and reach out. She told me herself none of them bothered which is sad really because she had no where to turn and thought she could reach out to them and she felt embarrassed even trying to reach out to a stranger especially on a live stream and not julie or any of her bleeping smelly minions could even check the girl was okay. That’s when you actually realise that her and all her mods her “girls” are full of absolute tit an I know you’ll read this julie cos your always on here reading, so you want to be ashamed of yourself bleeping pretending to be there for all these vulnerable young girls that are trying to come for you for help for you to not bother your arse. Well I bleeping hope that never ever happens to you or any of your mods where you feel so alone and you reach out to someone and they don’t bother. For someone who preaches this mental health and being there and supporting girls no you bleeping don’t. Who are you kidding on🤯😂 the only thing you support you fat bleeping cow is yourself your drug habit and food. Now do me a favour and go clean yourself your house and bleeping feed your dogs some decent food for once instead of yourself. You’ve spent nearly £50 on a takeaway today as a treat for you and specky John so pull the money out to bleeping treat your dogs to some proper food. Them dogs are neglected by you fat bleeping disgrace!!!!! I think it’s about time someone reports you for neglecting them poor innocent dogs! They deserve better than you ya fishy bleep 🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Omg her new videos lol 😂 why do I have visions of her standing there in that yellow dress 👗 with the back undone because she cannot fit her bleeping fat body in it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I personally dnt think her size is a problem its the way she dresses but thats up to her personality i dnt think we should knock her weight as some thats lost weight its not her weight that makes her who she is.... I changed and i still get called fat 😏 just my option but i cant fault anything esle people say

For a woman who is all for being their for girls that need it and all the shite she chats out her mouth take your tablets oh your safe here to talk your not alone bla bla bla, it really is all bullshit and for her to look like she is actually helping girls who are vulnerable but in reality she’s not, I watched a live of hers a couple of weeks ago and I saw a youngish girl come into her live and comment something along the lines of if she never had her kid she wouldn’t be here right now. Said she has a partner but works all the time so is alone no one to talk to and was in a really dark place. So as usual julie coming out with her usual tit il follow you back and message you after the live and you’ve got all of us in here your not alone don’t say things like that etc. now for a start the girl was clearly crying out for help or a bit of support someone to talk to I don’t know but I took it upon myself to message the girl and make sure she was okay and she told me she wasn’t really but didn’t know who to turn to or what to do and she wanted to end her life, now imagine feeling like that and been in a state of panic of not knowing where to go and she’s went into that fat cows live and said that and just wanted to talk to someone and she couldn’t even be bothered to message the girl to see if she was okay and all the other girls on her live her mods saying to this girl your not alone you’ve got all of us anytime to talk to we are your support bla bla. Not bleeping one of them in that live stream reached out to the girl to make sure she was okay!!! How bleeping shameful 🥺🥺 I mean I know that they don’t have to but if I was on live and someone came into my live saying that I’d of made sure the person was okay. When I spoke to the girl she told me when she went into the live and tried to reach out for help they were all nice while on the live but not one person checked on the girl after saying we are all here for you and we know how much courage it took to come and reach out. She told me herself none of them bothered which is sad really because she had no where to turn and thought she could reach out to them and she felt embarrassed even trying to reach out to a stranger especially on a live stream and not julie or any of her bleeping smelly minions could even check the girl was okay. That’s when you actually realise that her and all her mods her “girls” are full of absolute tit an I know you’ll read this julie cos your always on here reading, so you want to be ashamed of yourself bleeping pretending to be there for all these vulnerable young girls that are trying to come for you for help for you to not bother your arse. Well I bleeping hope that never ever happens to you or any of your mods where you feel so alone and you reach out to someone and they don’t bother. For someone who preaches this mental health and being there and supporting girls no you bleeping don’t. Who are you kidding on🤯😂 the only thing you support you fat bleeping cow is yourself your drug habit and food. Now do me a favour and go clean yourself your house and bleeping feed your dogs some decent food for once instead of yourself. You’ve spent nearly £50 on a takeaway today as a treat for you and specky John so pull the money out to bleeping treat your dogs to some proper food. Them dogs are neglected by you fat bleeping disgrace!!!!! I think it’s about time someone reports you for neglecting them poor innocent dogs! They deserve better than you ya fishy bleep 🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠
I knew she wouldn't reply to these girls that reach out to her, she's too self absorbed and thinks she's the only one with problems. I get you can't help and reply to everyone but don't act like you're some kind of saint saving lives everyday! I hope the girls ok

I have arrived ladies and I’m in. Julie will never know who I am because she loves me sooooooo much but I have a good insight and am joining the conversation.

the Only thing left is takin her dowwwwnnnnn(get her off the app) unless she starts behaving herself.

she does not relize it but she has crossed the line now some many times that I can’t shut a blind eye to it anymore 👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺

xoxo a mod.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have arrived ladies and I’m in. Julie will never know who I am because she loves me sooooooo much but I have a good insight and am joining the conversation.

the Only thing left is takin her dowwwwnnnnn(get her off the app) unless she starts behaving herself.

she does not relize it but she has crossed the line now some many times that I can’t shut a blind eye to it anymore 👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺

xoxo a mod.

Ohh this could be interesting 👀👀

Reactions: 4

xoxo a mod.
What is it she's done that you've had enough of? Silly question I know but is it the begging etc? Or have we missed something?

Reactions: 4
What is it she's done that you've had enough of? Silly question I know but is it the begging etc? Or have we missed something?
Not a silly question, I had my doubts but turned a blind eye for months !.I have noticed that her so called stalker la get blamed for everything. to be frank laa I believed it even when she said that she had to move houses because of you.butI have undastood her game.she plays victim til she gets wat she wants and dosent give a tit about anyone else. Mental health my arse.she was was arguing with that blender company.she fell out with that girl that throws cash at her all the time (the new Danielle if you ask me) because she-said she was scared of the backlash.I don’t blame her look how things turned out for la her so called stalker.. the poor pregnant girl that sells the blenders (I’ve ordered of her ) and the blenders are amazing. That cow just doesn’t wash her beauty tools and as a cleaning freak Icant stand it.dirty nasty piece of junkie. then she had to move because of katieb
Then she got the bungolo of her dreams.Then she decided to stay and get the cameras. I felt really bad for that young girl she was getting ready with on TikTok and then of course turned around and made her stay in and get a bath even though that was gonna cost the young girls whole electric. Then turned around and say she didn’t give a tit when the poor young girl was threatening to harm herself. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone else but her own fat ass. fat cow.I didn’t realize that she was the junkie she is until this thread.then she has this whole argument with Darren who called her periodfringe.Then they made up (as if you would make up with someone like that ?)then she wants to make up with the person who she hates and bashes katieb on a daily ? Fukkk of man.she has no loyalty whatsoever and she even told everyone on her live yesterday that if she is on a live and they don’t say hi and be nice they will be blocked. Who does she think she is ? Even Beyonce is more humble than her and she is the only queen I’d bow for. Fkin loved Elsa dragging her it had me in stiches. I said to myself if she doesn’t move or if she doesn’t start showing all this proof Im out. Then Beth the poor thing Havnt seen her since that scum bag took all the money for her so-called move in. Liar liar liar bet she blokked her an all….. That 50 quid takeaway blew me away and pushed me over the line. Pay your fukin bills and stop begin you dirty junkie is what came to my mind.

I think it would be best if I let things out slowly or give my input rather than put everything out there with screenshots and things like that because she will know who I am.

Xoxo a mod 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 11
Not a silly question, I had my doubts but turned a blind eye for months !.I have noticed that her so called stalker la get blamed for everything. to be frank laa I believed it even when she said that she had to move houses because of you.butI have undastood her game.she plays victim til she gets wat she wants and dosent give a tit about anyone else. Mental health my arse.she was was arguing with that blender company.she fell out with that girl that throws cash at her all the time (the new Danielle if you ask me) because she-said she was scared of the backlash.I don’t blame her look how things turned out for la her so called stalker.. the poor pregnant girl that sells the blenders (I’ve ordered of her ) and the blenders are amazing. That cow just doesn’t wash her beauty tools and as a cleaning freak Icant stand it.dirty nasty piece of junkie. then she had to move because of katieb
Then she got the bungolo of her dreams.Then she decided to stay and get the cameras. I felt really bad for that young girl she was getting ready with on TikTok and then of course turned around and made her stay in and get a bath even though that was gonna cost the young girls whole electric. Then turned around and say she didn’t give a tit when the poor young girl was threatening to harm herself. She doesn’t give a tit about anyone else but her own fat ass. fat cow.I didn’t realize that she was the junkie she is until this thread.then she has this whole argument with Darren who called her periodfringe.Then they made up (as if you would make up with someone like that ?)then she wants to make up with the person who she hates and bashes katieb on a daily ? Fukkk of man.she has no loyalty whatsoever and she even told everyone on her live yesterday that if she is on a live and they don’t say hi and be nice they will be blocked. Who does she think she is ? Even Beyonce is more humble than her and she is the only queen I’d bow for. Fkin loved Elsa dragging her it had me in stiches. I said to myself if she doesn’t move or if she doesn’t start showing all this proof Im out. Then Beth the poor thing Havnt seen her since that scum bag took all the money for her so-called move in. Liar liar liar bet she blokked her an all….. That 50 quid takeaway blew me away and pushed me over the line. Pay your fukin bills and stop begin you dirty junkie is what came to my mind.

I think it would be best if I let things out slowly or give my input rather than put everything out there with screenshots and things like that because she will know who I am.

Xoxo a mod 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Thanx u for bein honest dnt let out the bag who u are cauze seriously this drama ive been thro anit been nice so please be safe 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Xoxo a mod 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Morning girls 💕💕💕💕 Wow I am completely shocked 😱 more people just keep joining us I love it 😍 she’s not going to have anyone left soon lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.