Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’ve had to close the live, how on Earth she somehow made it about her is a disgrace. Why on Earth she thought it necessary to mention her haters and her biopsy, blah blah whilst talking to someone actually trying to help a little boy is disgusting

Reactions: 5
No way is the mod on here actually unblocking people 🤣🤣🤣

she’s VILE!! It’s the Julie show don’t you know no one else if allowed to have or being going through things it’s only her allowed 👊🏼

Reactions: 6
You can c on the go fund me who as put in you just no she’s not going to

already forgotten about, already buzzing she's getting money for herself, the joooolie cause🤮

Reactions: 1
I hate how she’s probably getting this poor woman’s hopes up regarding fund raising, Julie won’t do anything, she’s not interested in anything but herself.

I think this ‘mod’ on here needs to unblock the superstar who said this…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just had to jump onto see what yous were on about my god 🤦🏻‍♀️ she's disgusting! Did Charlie actually raise £1million in her 24hr live?
Kylie pallette is as real as her teeth

• Haha
We’re going to need a new thread title shortly, looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with…

We’re going to need a new thread title shortly, looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with…
Are people reporting other then watching ive been out all day just read this for updates if she doses take his money donated thro gifts she seriously is sick

Reactions: 1
Junkie Julie, lies constantly fall out her mouth, begs for gifts and doesn’t clean herself or her house

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤣🤣 making a dig takeaways with her own money 👀.. no love was GIFTS money..

Also going tidy up she says 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.