Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙈 Makin her self look a fool im not watching julie i get sent stuff that u say about me.... Cause unlike u i havent upset anyone and wanna be carefull one of your mods is the one sending it to me haha

I dnt need any daily fixes to get me thro the day unlike u girl.... Off ya face most days is not a good look on you or the companys u work for lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear to God destination lashes all her make up looks so cheap and tacky

She’s
🙈 Makin her self look a fool im not watching julie i get sent stuff that u say about me.... Cause unlike u i havent upset anyone and wanna be carefull one of your mods is the one sending it to me haha

I dnt need any daily fixes to get me thro the day unlike u girl.... Off ya face most days is not a good look on you or the companys u work for lmao
She’s just obsessed with you Babe I think it’s hilarious 🤣 you are so much better than her

Reactions: 1
Here she goes with the whole “I’m not reacting anymore”. She literally says this everyday and then brings up people herself 😅

I havent a clue who or what she's on about i cant keep up today she's all over the place 😂

Here she goes with the whole “I’m not reacting anymore”. She literally says this everyday and then brings up people herself 😅

Hey barbie if this is the only way for her to see i show her the conversation seein you think its ok to share private messages 😉 im surprised you remember me barbie u been blocked for so long trying to drag me name thro the mud 🤔 if u read i actually put u in ya place lol remember i messaged you cause your bf was in her live slagging me off so i come to your inbox qnd asked what ya both ya problems was lmao you couldnt make this tit up if u tryed man lmao

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I havent a clue who or what she's on about i cant keep up today she's all over the place 😂
I think she was on about Itskarmabishhhhhes in this thread cos she mentioned they had been to theres to help with the walk in wardrobe. Even so the whole story as usual was a jumbled mess going back and forward between her supposed stalkers. Give it a rest julie youve got a fair few who dislike you these days!

Hey barbie if this is the only way for her to see i show her the conversation seein you think its ok to share private messages 😉 im surprised you remember me barbie u been blocked for so long trying to drag me name thro the mud 🤔 if u read i actually put u in ya place lol remember i messaged you cause your bf was in her live slagging me off so i come to your inbox qnd asked what ya both ya problems was lmao you couldnt make this tit up if u tryed man lmao
I dnt need to make this tit up and if anyone esle would like to share are private messages im happy to show them aswell cause if this is the only way she will see it... Your see that i have nothing to hide.... This is why queenoflashes has gone quite cause was also know to have shared private messages that we all was in funny how shes trying to make out shes innocent too forgets we got that chat too seriously some people you try to help and get it thrown bk in ya face ......

Katie has message Darren go in Mad because he was on Julie‘s live lol 😂 Darren is on live on one yet a bleeping Again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Katie will probley be more pissed off that fact they were talkin about her not cause she was on the live...... Talkin tit causin drama it will be about

Reactions: 4
I dnt need to make this tit up and if anyone esle would like to share are private messages im happy to show them aswell cause if this is the only way she will see it... Your see that i have nothing to hide.... This is why queenoflashes has gone quite cause was also know to have shared private messages that we all was in funny how shes trying to make out shes innocent too forgets we got that chat too seriously some people you try to help and get it thrown bk in ya face ......
Queen of lashes is suffering badly with her mental health at the moment and hasn’t made a Tiktoklive since New Year’s Day.
This thread is about Julie, not you laa, and not queen of lashes.
In all due respect, we all understand what has happened with you and Julie, it’s not a nice position for you at all. And I do sympathize with that, but please don’t mention queen of lashes who is going through a lot at the moment.

Exactly, whys darren telling the world his problems with katie and how she didnt supposedly message him while in hospital. Nevermind that to go into julies live and say the same again and letting julie say her piece about it. Petty and cringy behaviour.

Now hes sitting on live @darrenpricebackup saying absolutely nobody was talking about katie in julies live. Total lie!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Queen of lashes is suffering badly with her mental health at the moment and hasn’t made a Tiktoklive since New Year’s Day.
In all due respect, we all understand what has happened with you and Julie, it’s not a nice position for you at all. And I do sympathize with that, but please don’t mention queen of lashes who is going through a lot at the moment.

Shes been live just sayin.....?

this is my thoughts exactly! No one knows the full picture except those involved and here isn’t the place for all of that.
The comments on here are regarding what we’ve all seen for ourselves. It’s not for a one sided story from things that have happened months previously.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
this is my thoughts exactly! No one knows the full picture except those involved and here isn’t the place for all of that.
The comments on here are regarding what we’ve all seen for ourselves. It’s not for a one sided story from things that have happened months previously.
Exactly that. No one else needs to be brought into it, the thread is about Julie and that’s it

Did she get enough gifts to come back live girls? Or did her gifters not gift enough?

Scrap that she mustve as she's live again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.