Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guzzler.88

VIP Member
Did you all see it I have the full video Julie was like no she wouldn’t talk about me like that lol 😂 bitch I’ve got the full video of a rip in the fuck out of you and your boyfriend

Her
oh i want to see it lol

I think exactly the same as banter queen on the situation like she said anybody that goes back to Katie is /her enemy and I feel the same when it comes to Julie and as for Katie I’ve lost all respect for Katie now how do I post a video it’s like three minutes long i’ve got both of them because I kept swapping lives
post it plz

Bella29

Chatty Member
Thank you I will take them now for Monday

What is Johns full name please I have hers and we’re she lives can I have the name of the mods as well please

I need as much as I can get for Monday
As far as I’m aware his name is John Lees

Xxlaalaa213xX

Oh I forgot to say did everybody see it yesterday when she was at the hospital and she was filming in the chapel now to me that is so disrespectful she was actually putting peoples letters on the live but yet again she made that moment all about Julie

Who is Zara did you all just c that
Yes i know sara shes another victim of julie saras not a well person and i cant assure u that them 3 digits are not saras number shes makes out it is lol

Xxlaalaa213xX

Ticktocks gone to her head and more fall the dins that keep feeding her habbit i swear they want her to be trolled.... If you didnt give she wouldnt keep askin shes addict to gettin items now she needs help sat there off her face cause of the people given they anit friends why would u give her money for something she need to stop

Xxlaalaa213xX

It’s so obvious that she goes over and watches Katie on live every time, or is it just a coincidence that every time Katie goes live… Julie goes off live 😏🤡
Shes been in her live before now katie got proof she blocked her on one account shes tryed to get in on her others there is proof of this so thats why im saying it..... 3 different accounts she tryed but dont watch anyone 🤔

Shes been in her live before now katie got proof she blocked her on one account shes tryed to get in on her others there is proof of this so thats why im saying it..wouldnt say unless theres proof of it
... 3 different accounts she tryed but dont watch anyone 🤔
Shes tryed on 3 accounts surprised no1 seen this picture its was posted to show that she doses...

Attachments

Last edited:

Xxlaalaa213xX

Whats the video posted
Suprise suprise.. on something, medicated, professionally or not.. 🤯

I used to excuse things ...I've sympathy and such empathy .. but I've lost all such things for this one .. crying over bullying yet uses a bully's tactics, to shite on a other, using bully tactics makes you a bully 🤬
Playground shite.
"Oh if you watch-talk-breathe their name-speak of her, not having owt to do with you, I can't, for me own mental health"
Stop throwing such important terms around like it's breathing in ciggie smoke, like it's nothing.. complete hypocrisy

I apologize, I thought I was sending a separate message after the suprise suprise bit .
Still learning how to use this website
Whats the video posted it dnt play for me

Do you remember the day he gave her a budget of £100 and put a cap on the card she still moaned about it with her mods Think yourself lucky you’ve got hundred pound ungrateful little bitch and every time she gets something she’s like oh my God I wanna cry and she never does

I know that he works away and I know it’s cash in hand
Literally cries no tears doesn't she 🤣