Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well since we're all being talked about already on here I might aswel so what I came here to do. TELL THE TRUTH AND TELL MY SIDE!!!!!!
When me and Julie fell out she went on live and told everyone I changed her passwords to her account, I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!! She asked for her details and I sent them to her, it's not my fault she was too stupid to do it, she was trying to log into a Gmail email with a Microsoft email address ffs!!!! I never changed a thing!!!!!!
Secondly, she accused me of stealing money off her tiktok account ( her gifts she gets on live) I never had any of her details for anything like that!!! The only details I had was the 'Thegeordiequeen' account because I made that on my phone FOR HER so yes I had them details but that was it.
I never had her PayPal or her bank details AT ALL, I NEVER TOOK ANY MONEY FROM HER ACCOUNT!!! and none of the mods gave me lent me whatever you wanna say they never gave me a penny!!!! I NEVER ASKED ANY OF THEM GIRLS FOR MONEY!!!!! NOT ONCE!!! and I have all the message where she rang me and text me wanting ME to ask Kayleigh for a lend and ask Danielle for a lend for JULIE!!!! I even have the messages from Kayleigh to say the money went into JULIE'S bank!!!!!
I took nothing, I would rather go without then BEG like she does!!!! I got her a Pandora ffs!!!! AND SHE REALLY ACCUSES ME OF DOIN THESE THINGS!!!!!
saying am making fake profiles I'M NOT!!!
She's a fuckin liar!!!!
But the one that I will never forgive her for and I'm so glad I have the screen recording and downloaded the sound too of that evil horrible fuckin cow saying I lied about me bros cancer!!!!!!!!!!!
She's gunna know soon enough when I see her how much she's messed up with me!!!
TELLING PEOPLE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
She can say wat she wants about me but bring my dyin brother into it and it's game over!!!!!!
I didn't do any of the stuff she said I DID, ( I don't even have a bank account I don't have a useable PayPal atm either so there's no way she can say iv pinched the money!!!!!!! THERE'S BEEN NO PROOF BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

wickedqueen4

Not a silly question, I had my doubts but turned a blind eye for months !.I have noticed that her so called stalker la get blamed for everything. to be frank laa I believed it even when she said that she had to move houses because of you.butI have undastood her game.she plays victim til she gets wat she wants and dosent give a shit about anyone else. Mental health my arse.she was was arguing with that blender company.she fell out with that girl that throws cash at her all the time (the new Danielle if you ask me) because she-said she was scared of the backlash.I don’t blame her look how things turned out for la her so called stalker.. the poor pregnant girl that sells the blenders (I’ve ordered of her ) and the blenders are amazing. That cow just doesn’t wash her beauty tools and as a cleaning freak Icant stand it.dirty nasty piece of junkie. then she had to move because of katieb
Then she got the bungolo of her dreams.Then she decided to stay and get the cameras. I felt really bad for that young girl she was getting ready with on TikTok and then of course turned around and made her stay in and get a bath even though that was gonna cost the young girls whole electric. Then turned around and say she didn’t give a shit when the poor young girl was threatening to harm herself. She doesn’t give a shit about anyone else but her own fat ass. fat cow.I didn’t realize that she was the junkie she is until this thread.then she has this whole argument with Darren who called her periodfringe.Then they made up (as if you would make up with someone like that ?)then she wants to make up with the person who she hates and bashes katieb on a daily ? Fukkk of man.she has no loyalty whatsoever and she even told everyone on her live yesterday that if she is on a live and they don’t say hi and be nice they will be blocked. Who does she think she is ? Even Beyonce is more humble than her and she is the only queen I’d bow for. Fkin loved Elsa dragging her it had me in stiches. I said to myself if she doesn’t move or if she doesn’t start showing all this proof Im out. Then Beth the poor thing Havnt seen her since that scum bag took all the money for her so-called move in. Liar liar liar bet she blokked her an all….. That 50 quid takeaway blew me away and pushed me over the line. Pay your fukin bills and stop begin you dirty junkie is what came to my mind.

I think it would be best if I let things out slowly or give my input rather than put everything out there with screenshots and things like that because she will know who I am.

Xoxo a mod 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Sorry quoted the wrong post before

Is this a mod or is it someone pretending to be a mod to cause unrest with Julie so she deletes all her mods and it becomes carnage 🤔🤔🤔 either was I am all for it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Why does she think the ‘website’ is just a website made for her, about her 🤣 ya not famous love.
It’s hardly a bullying website, its no different to speaking to ya mates and having a bitch on. Were not saying it directly to her, her problem if she choses to read it.
That mod tiktokmummy, urgh shes vile scummy mackem, none of them must work as they mod all day long, they think its there job , being a mod for a smack head haha

• Heart
  • Haha

DallyDoo

Banter queen has just ripped the fuck out of Julie for talking to Katie calling her a fat fuck and everything and said anybody that even talks to her can stay away from her she doesn’t want anything to do with the fat fuck lol

View attachment 993660but look who her mod is lol 😂
GW is next on julies cutting board 😂😂
We're here when you're ready GW babes!

• Haha

DallyDoo

No Julie love banterqueen didn't twist your words you banging on every 2mins about your "cervical cancer biopsy" insinuates it's cancer, its a cervical biopsy 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cant with the begging and god forbid she has to pay her bills like does her landlord not know the world owes our Julie!? Makes a change from John's poor Granda having to pay it for you
La getting blamed yet again, is she that much of a tit she thinks only her "stalkers" see through her bullshit?

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
Julie still going on, Jesus Christ shut up and move on

Mentioning tattle again 😂😂 you have zero idea who I am you absolute sausage

Also heya to you mugs running back and telling her what gets posted in here. If you can’t see how much she uses people and causes endless drama then you are just as daft as her

No one is talking about your dirty unwashed “beaver” you nutter

Last edited:

fish12

But tik
one of her mods has made a second account, because they don't want people coming on to their lives, wanting to separate from the drama ? 🧐
but tiktok is about views and getting bigger she will never get bigger she will be stuck with her 80 girls because that’s about all the girls who like her The rest are haters you no it

Darling if you had kids trust me they would take them off you in a second you can’t even feed yourself or pay bills let alone take drugs how the hell are you going to look after a child The poor kid would end up like your dogs

Omg Julie love I am not one of the seven lasses like you keep saying i’m my own person I will stand up on my own as well I don’t need a group of girls behind me

Last edited:
  • Heart

nohunni

i use to be a big fan of julie. i have even sent her gift before and supported the businesses that she promotes ... she pick and chooses who she speaks too, only when they are benefiting her. 'i love u hunni' no u don't, u love there money and the attention they give u. starting to see a different light to her of recent. she was meant to have a call with mad house yesterday, bet that never happened!! so unprofessional. she sucks up to SV the most because she helps her by sending her money as well as her products. noticed how she has started bothering with other people and interacting with them from the live? didn't speak to them for ages, must off sent her some money pahahahahah

DallyDoo

I am sick of hearing "you don't even know what I'm going through" everyone knows Julie you remind people about this op every other sentence and have been for months, you live your life on social media!

• Haha

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
She’s getting cheekier! Saying she should be paid for promoting destinations palette lmao! And saying she better say it’s her favourite otherwise destination will kick off basically. So top and bottom of it, she’ll say whatever’s best to whoever she’s getting the most off at the time so they keep sending her shit. So the product could be and probably is absolutely shit but she says it’s amazing cause she doesn’t want to upset them. What a brilliant promoter for makeup you are Julzzzzz x

She also clearly isn’t getting paid for people using her discount code. They’re taking the piss out of her, no wonder they use her to promote lmao!

#allthegearbutnoidea

Last edited:
  • Haha

DallyDoo

She is getting my isolation in rightly 😂
So she doesn't care but she's going to make a video about it but she doesn't care she wasn't even going to speak to katie but she is now but she doesn't care and she isn't having anyone dictate to her who she can and can't speak to but she doesn't care gwnails she's not promoting you nomore but she doesn't care and she shows screenshots of messages but she doesn't care she cares about her health and operation but she doesn't care elsa elsa elsa
This is what I'm hearing right now at 100mph 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
No idea how to make a new thread but i have a title suggestion.
Geordie Jools, her followers are fools, always begs for stuff, try washing ya muff!

• Haha
  • Heart

fish12

Watching them to at the minute it’s like watching two people off their face in a crackhouse please tell me you agree are they both off their face

ghostish

she hits john.. i feel like a pointless messenger here. it's not my cup o tea all this, but it's infuriating how people get away with such horrid behaviour.
a screen recording went round back when she was at a hotel with John and the dogs, you could hear her hit him, and him saying ow/ouch.
not the first time shes gone for him, whilst on live either, but that was a full on whack, just out of view o camera but you heard him go ow.. the commenters in live were vile, laughing at what was obviously abuse.
it was that moment my view changed.
Sorry, no, my view was starting to change before but like any vulnerable person who wants to believe the best in the person they like.. it all gets swept under the rug.
she's so scared of this "potential" crap coming her way, things being posted through her letterbox, her having to move but yet, it's a different name causing her to move each time she says this statement .. so WHO is causing you to move, is it A or B?
the amount of people she says is against her.. seems too much.. surely at this point .. it becomes the boy who cried wolf, a whole football stadium of folk is against her now, but who is the common denominator?
Julie.
Omg, there's issues in everyone, not just her, and this is the most abused factor.. within influencers and their audience.
You pick a deal(a problem that most people may suffer with), swing with it ...folk join in because they relate, but its abuse of power.
Sorry, I'm ranting because it's so frustrating seeing truly vulnerable people being made fools of, used and abused mentally and financially just for backing up someone they truly like and think they relate to

• Heart

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Destination lashes, associating yourself with Julie the local druggie aint doing nothing for your business. This is a woman who pops pills on lives not one ounce of self respect does she have.

Still twisting the banterflaps situation around to her benefit. Il give it a week and she will be back to making threats about katie and when she will see her 🙄

Im not one of the supposed 7 but its like talking to a brick wall with her aint it she really believes what she says.

I know alot people have said they wouldn't order from any companies she promotes 😂😂

I have a big account on tt and tell everyone to avoid the companies 😂

Thing is Julie is always promising promotion videos but never appear or done soooo badly 😂..

I bet if these companies stepped away from her they would get on alot better with there business

• Haha

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
I watch her and she keeps mentioning this website so came for a look. Shes an absolute scumbag, i watch her but just cos she’s absolute car crash.
Why do people send her money, they look like they can hardly afford it themselves.
she’s only in hospital for a day case, what the fucks she packing all that shite for! Then doesn’t listen to the comments when people tell her she shouldn’t use any of that stuff on her wounds.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Julie still going on, Jesus Christ shut up and move on

Mentioning tattle again 😂😂 you have zero idea who I am you absolute sausage

Also heya to you mugs running back and telling her what gets posted in here. If you can’t see how much she uses people and causes endless drama then you are just as daft as her

No one is talking about your dirty unwashed “beaver” you nutter
Exactly and none of you "girls" are real friends of hers if you can sit and not mention when shes slurring, high on multiple tablets making a tit of herself, when she hasnt washed for days and letting the dogs starve and piss all over then not clean it up. Yous dont even correct her blatent lies.
Yous throw money at her for food and essentials and she spends it on drugs, yous are making a fool of yourselves and if you're a supposed business asscociating yourself with Julie, more fool you because it wont be forgotten.

• Heart

Bella29

Chatty Member
The blatant call to the drug dealer whilst on live was embarrassing. “You get paid tomorrow so ask him for a £20 until then’

Well done GWNails…. You’ve paid for her next fix…

She’s just been to the toilet and not flushed or washed her hands on live… this woman is something else 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow