Geordie princess aka Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So excited about the gifts shes not thinking how much tt take before she gets her cut.... But them people are stupid pay 500 for the gift send it she only gets roughly 100 for it its crazy

she cant see her followers are bein ripped off girls supporting girls 🤔 one sided i think

hows that supporting its not supportin ya followers that taken them for a ride 75% ticktock take before u get ya cut... Ment to be her friends you couldnt make this tit up

Reactions: 4
Agree it’s a joke. Here she goes again shouting at him crying because the poor thing hasn’t been walked or let out all day! 🤯😢

She’s now telling John to ask for 20 give him 10, give him rest another time. Then continues to tell everyone she’s stopping smoking weed (that her followers all pay for) Thursday. She said this last week and week before..
💤💤💤💤💤💤

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So I have popped into this girls live and to be honest she does my nut in after a few minutes. But she is always sat in the same place, wearing the same thing, doing make up EVERY time. Like she plays a live on a loop 😅 strange bird

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3+ hours to do that make up and wants to do other peoples? As an mua myself I know everyone has to start somewhere but jesus I hope no one pays her to do their make up if they have somewhere to go!!

Reactions: 4
“Did anyone see that orb” JULIE love, it’s dust from you’re filthy home you never clean ..not casper the ghost ffs 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
did anyone notice her pj bottoms when she stood up a bit there was a big filthy stain on them manky filthy witch:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
If anyone has a account on tt please go into ya settings and hide ya followers this is a problem i had people find members of family that way just to help anyone who dosesnt hide there followers list

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.