Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
What pisses me off is her victim complex. I was 15 my family kicked me out, moved away didn't even tell me I went there and the house was empty. I met a 35 year old drug addict\violent alcoholic he injected me with heroin as a form of control, so I couldn't leave him. He beat me to a pulp, pimped me out. I feel pregnant at 16. He got arrested and I packed a bag and left with my baby and had to go cold turkey. I have been clean 17 years now. I have EUPD and PTSD but I keep going for my kids. She has had multiple chances to get herself sorted she has had more help than most get. I cant even watch her right now she triggers me and I just wanna smack her one tbh. She is a wrongen not no victim!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Can I make a suggestion in terms of Holly? Nobody should be calling her if they have her number. Especially not from here. If she has been sectioned, she is under a great deal of mental pressure already. Not only that, but you'll be feeding into Julie's delusions that she's a victim.

Love you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
Can a just say, all them mods hottie ect all need shot with shit aswell, cause they all know Hollys situation and have sat back and let Julie rinse her, there all in a chat and sat back and watched it happen, when Julie needs something saying “ can holly not help you babe” there all as bad as Julie in my eyes, and if it’s true about holly being poorly they all need exposed! ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I take a day away to say a final goodbye to my dear mum even thought I thought it was tomorrow 🤣(sorry mum) and this fat cunt gets a house and shopping on top?! Wtf. She deserves fuck all. I hope someone finds out where she is and runs her out of that town as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

anonymousmod

When she’s back she’ll have died 3 times been revived met Jesus himself and the Holy Spirit told her she going to be famous 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
The thing that is the most sickening for me, she’s in a safe house. A 2 bedroom safe house that she’s taken away from a mother with children who’s actually fleeing DV. The whole thing is disgusting.

Keeps saying shes fleeing DV but who from? John hasn’t tried to contact her since the day they broke up. He’s not tried going back. He’s not intimidated her so what and who is she actually fleeing?

she’s making a mockery of everyone who is or has gone from domestic violence.
---
I know someone who had to flee from her home town with her 6 month old baby. No one, not even her parents knew where she was as she didn’t want to put herself or her parents at risk.

She came off all social media etc.

She’s there jumping around, blasting music acting like Billy big bollocks and we all know it’s not if she will out where she is, it’s when and that puts everyone else in that safe house in danger.

not just that, she streams EVERYTHING!! So she could potentially talk to another resident and 100% she will do it on live putting that person at risk!!! 😡

• Heart

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
My wonderful partners in crime, let’s face it, she’s a fuck up.
Before Christmas she will have , pissed off the neighbours, got kicked out, got arrested, leaked her address, got battered, be on a train to Wales or back to Newcastle.
She can’t adult, she can’t sustain a day to day adult life.
Her life literally is same shit different day and different county.
We all know what’s coming in the next few days or weeks.
The same as what’s happened in the last 3 homes she’s had.
So lets sit on our sofas in our homes with our families eating Quality Street and ignoring our other halves while we watch this absolute WHOPPER! 🤓

• Heart

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Geordie Princess #22 She’s a supergrass with no class won’t be long till she's on her ass!

Are we all happy with that suggestion? From @Winzmum. with a few tweaks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

caveym3

Theres a lot of upset people today in this thread and so be right. Don't worry this is Julie askew though, she'll feck it up herself , probs by this time tomorrow night, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
She’s live and on the phone to some woman called Lisa, idk who she is. Police have got Lennon, tracked him via his phone, but not interviewing him until Monday. I’m gutted he’s gone to be honest 🤣
Has Julie said that? Hahahahaha

Well I’m a nurse but my best friend of over 20 years is a police officer (well higher up than a PC but I won’t say too much) and we’ve laughed at this comment.

If you’re going to lie at least make it believable. Arrested him but not interviewing until Monday? Ermm that’s actually against the law 😂 you can only hold for 24 hours and you must interview within this time and then charge or release! In certain circumstances the CPS will let you extend to 48 hours but that’s usually on murder cases etc where they need to gather more evidence before interview. Pffffdd howay Julie pet I thought you would at least know the basics since you’ve been locked up so much!

She is a compulsive liar.

• Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Petition to make @Winzmum. title the next thread title as is way more deserved than mine because its cracking 🤣❤

To everyone upset and angry, try to remember the only reason she's landed on her feet this time is because she has rocked up somewhere new, made herself look like the biggest victim going and threatened suicide. These police and authorities don't know her and have a duty of care. But they will know her. And when they do, she'll be back to square one.

• Heart

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
It won’t last long.

She will leak where she lives and be in with the local H addicts soon and cause a load of shit for herself. Her neighbours will complain about the music and ralphie barking just like what went on at chopwell with her making ralphie chase the neighbours cats.

She can’t help herself.

So sit back and watch the next chapter unfold ladies!! She can’t use Durham council because of what she done there, she can’t use gateshead or Sunderland now. She’s early 30’s and has nothing or no one!!

There’s nothing to be jealous about. She will land on her face soon enough herself. Just relax and enjoy the show.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Stepping back until karma kicks in. Which, at this point, I don't believe will ever happen. Tired of watching this cunt piss away my taxes and abuse the system.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Something medically wrong with ralphie like. The crying and constantly hungry. She feeds him, although it’s out of a bag and always the wrong thing surely he shouldn’t be as skinny and crying. She doesn’t walk him so he’s not working off any calories he’s getting. Wonder if she’s ever wormed him

• Sad
Reactions: 13