Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @wthamidoinghere you win a pint of Julie’s bath water… when she eventually gets a bath that is! Lucky you!!! 😍

I went to most liked got to page 16 and hadn’t found a thread title so just went backwards until I found this one. Hope this is ok. I’m recovering from flu be easy on me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing that is the most sickening for me, she’s in a safe house. A 2 bedroom safe house that she’s taken away from a mother with children who’s actually fleeing DV. The whole thing is disgusting.

Keeps saying shes fleeing DV but who from? John hasn’t tried to contact her since the day they broke up. He’s not tried going back. He’s not intimidated her so what and who is she actually fleeing?

she’s making a mockery of everyone who is or has gone from domestic violence.
---
I know someone who had to flee from her home town with her 6 month old baby. No one, not even her parents knew where she was as she didn’t want to put herself or her parents at risk.

She came off all social media etc.

She’s there jumping around, blasting music acting like Billy big bollocks and we all know it’s not if she will out where she is, it’s when and that puts everyone else in that safe house in danger.

not just that, she streams EVERYTHING!! So she could potentially talk to another resident and 100% she will do it on live putting that person at risk!!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hopefully someone’s got in touch with the local council where she is now and have told them about her past and the fact there is no DV involved. She’s a disgusting low life woman.

Reactions: 8
Why does she stay live when she is on a phone call, give it 2 days and everyone will know where she lives, said she's only showing the kitchen but that won't last, its disgusting how she's sat thinking she's amazing! she wasnt fleeing DV at all, she got chased out for smashing someone's windows 🤬

Reactions: 9
I cant watch her atm the smugness is making me feel so angry she needs a smack. Its the scrunched up face she does man. Urgh.
pop a few more pills you absolute rat.

Reactions: 9
She wants to try get off her fat f***ing arse and join the real world. You know where people get up at stupid hours and work all the hours sends to make things meet, then you get her. Makes my blood boil that my tax I work hard for pays for scroats like her!!! Can't wait till she doxxes where she lives I'm gonna be straight on phone to rspca!!.
---
😡 winding me up

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Looks like she’s got a food parcel on the way and holly spent £120 on all of this too, silly little girl. No point in us being mad about it all, it won’t last long and our lives are much better than hers and rich in more than just money. She can have all the Au, tabs, beg money and free accommodation but she is still is and always will be a dirty, black teeth, unhygienic, junkie slag 😂
---

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
I now do not believe these girls are doing nothing but trolling her….. we all know what happens when she’s had a drink 😂

• Haha
i genuinely hope nobody is putting themselves in financial difficulty on account of julie. i have a decent wage and no kids but i couldn't afford the amount this holly lass has splashed out over the last week or so on a whim. so unethical, all julie does is take take take.

i can understand (a little bit) people sending her stuff when she was an actual makeup page and posted content, but now people are just paying for nowt?

Reactions: 10
Thank you for the new thread girls!
I’m off to hit my head against every window I can find because I just can’t get over this, but as @wowza28 rightly said it won’t last long and it’s just a matter of time!

Make sure you’re protecting your own mental health girls ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
she already shown her door number! moron, hope someone has took the dog from out the garden and feeds him

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My wonderful partners in crime, let’s face it, she’s a duck up.
Before Christmas she will have , pissed off the neighbours, got kicked out, got arrested, leaked her address, got battered, be on a train to Wales or back to Newcastle.
She can’t adult, she can’t sustain a day to day adult life.
Her life literally is same tit different day and different county.
We all know what’s coming in the next few days or weeks.
The same as what’s happened in the last 3 homes she’s had.
So lets sit on our sofas in our homes with our families eating Quality Street and ignoring our other halves while we watch this absolute WHOPPER! 🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.