Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna call wolf one too many times, there’s gonna be a time when no fucker bothers and she really will end up dead. Stupid dirty junkie slag as she is 🤣

Reactions: 6
So Holly's seemingly vanished from the lives or she's hiding under a fake account, Debbie is being dragged back in cause she's got nobody else (plot twist, Debbie is the Heisenberg of Middlesborough and this was all an elaborate plan to boost sales), Michelle's a rat and Julie doesn't have 24hr cctv like she said she did. Is that about right?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Holly's seemingly vanished from the lives or she's hiding under a fake account, Debbie is being dragged back in cause she's got nobody else (plot twist, Debbie is the Heisenberg of Middlesborough and this was all an elaborate plan to boost sales), Michelle's a rat and Julie doesn't have 24hr cctv like she said she did. Is that about right?
Sounds about spot on lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she....cleaning? 😂
Unfortunately still unable to clean herself, must be allergic to water or something
---
She didn’t get moved because of DV. Why does she keep saying that? Makes me so angry!!!
She got moved because she can’t help but cause herself trouble!! She gets a kick out of it - that and the fact she’s a general head and all round c•nt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Made me laugh when she said she has a dentist appointment tomorrow but doesn’t know what time 🤣 probs because you don’t have one hun. She will always have teeth like a row of bombed houses.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her teeth are about the only thing I sympathise with her over. Mine, whilst being straight and whole, are bleeping horrendous because I have hereditary enamel hypoplasia that my parents didn't care enough to get treated or fixed. Now I have a fear of the dentist after being humiliated by the last one I went to see. So if she's scared or anxious, I genuinely empathise.

Although I suspect she's just a grotty bastard who can't be arsed and would rather suffer manky mouth than do anything about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her teeth are about the only thing I sympathise with her over. Mine, whilst being straight and whole, are bleeping horrendous because I have hereditary enamel hypoplasia that my parents didn't care enough to get treated or fixed. Now I have a fear of the dentist after being humiliated by the last one I went to see. So if she's scared or anxious, I genuinely empathise.

Although I suspect she's just a grotty bastard who can't be arsed and would rather suffer manky mouth than do anything about it.
Same here I had horrendous toothache at the front needed root canals they couldn't get near me as it was sitting on a nerve so once the anesthetic needle was empty they were always like sorry can't give u anymore too numb..back in 2021 I was in a manic episode I jumped on a plane too turkey sat in the dentist chair and said just rip them out 😂😂 8 hours surgery it was like getting tortured alive the pristine dentist room was then a blood bath omg ive got ptsd from it 😂😂😂 the best bit was when they ripped my teeth out and stitched me ear to ear they said oh see you in 3 months 🙈🙈 I don't ask questions am like a hypo kid wired on e numbers permanently I just thought I'd be home with teeth...proper toothless hun..it was covid time thank fk for face masks 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Also, just a thought. Did anyone click on the 'paramedics' profile after they commented? Because I personally don't believe they would. I think someone was angling for info. I could be wrong but I don't see any self respecting health care worker following their previous patients on socials.
They wouldn’t, or shouldn’t. It’s a breach of the social media policy and could warrant a HCPC referral. I’m a paramedic in that area so if you do find out the name I’ll tell you if they actually are one.

For someone who's terrified of people finding her, she doesn't flinch a bit when ralphie kicks up a fuss barking at nothing. You would, no?
I saw that too, and thought the same thing. Surely she would be jumping up and checking? The way she didn’t react makes me think that someone was there with her, maybe playing/winding the dog up?
---
Ahh, fab. I'll be sure to tune in tomorrow for the next episode of Julies Mad Fat Crack Diary 👍🏻
Next thread title? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

The state of her teeth is only down to the drugs and drink and the 60 cigs she smokes a day!
Maybe if she took a toothbrush to them more regularly they wouldn’t be as bad!

Toothache is the absolute worst pain and it couldn’t of happened to a better person if you ask me 😆

• Haha
What pisses me off is her victim complex. I was 15 my family kicked me out, moved away didn't even tell me I went there and the house was empty. I met a 35 year old drug addict\violent alcoholic he injected me with heroin as a form of control, so I couldn't leave him. He beat me to a pulp, pimped me out. I feel pregnant at 16. He got arrested and I packed a bag and left with my baby and had to go cold turkey. I have been clean 17 years now. I have EUPD and PTSD but I keep going for my kids. She has had multiple chances to get herself sorted she has had more help than most get. I cant even watch her right now she triggers me and I just wanna smack her one tbh. She is a wrongen not no victim!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What pisses me off is her victim complex. I was 15 my family kicked me out, moved away didn't even tell me I went there and the house was empty. I met a 35 year old drug addict\violent alcoholic he injected me with heroin as a form of control, so I couldn't leave him. He beat me to a pulp, pimped me out. I feel pregnant at 16. He got arrested and I packed a bag and left with my baby and had to go cold turkey. I have been clean 17 years now. I have EUPD and PTSD but I keep going for my kids. She has had multiple chances to get herself sorted she has had more help than most get. I cant even watch her right now she triggers me and I just wanna smack her one tbh. She is a wrongen not no victim!
I’m so pleased you got out the other side from all of that and a massive well done to you!!
That takes strength and great courage… I’ve not touched a single drug in my life but I do imagine this would be massive inspiration for anyone that’s in a similar situation.
I mean apart from Julie, she won’t help herself and expects everything to just be handed to her!!
That saying ‘can’t help them who won’t help themselves’ couldn’t be any more true!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What a brilliant story and example of strength and survival 🩷

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.