Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Me and Ralphie had to go to the police station last night to put statements in”. I wonder what Ralphie had to say
---
“Men in prison hate men who torture women”

men in prison also hate people who lie about cancer and rob old ladies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Isn't it funny she never mentions tattle when she throws the word bullying about. Why is that Julie? Don't want people to come over and see what a dirty rotten liar you are?
---
she shouldn't have gave her address out, simple as that, if she was that scared she would have ran and slept rough even, shes sat having a tab!
If you were fearful for your life you wouldn't be having this out on live. These people are dumb fucks.

Reactions: 10
harassing the police because she’s “terrified she’s gonna get murdered” and simultaneously threatening suicide every night. the jokes write themselves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yet still doesn’t flinch when the dog goes mental??? My dog barks at every noise, always has, yet I still jump a mile when he does it!

Reactions: 8
She just can’t grasp that this is her own doing! She should not have given a single person that address! But of course having free beer, food, cigarettes and pyjamas she’s not even bleeping worn was more important to her. It’s never nice seeing someone upset but I really can’t find any sympathy for her. She’s a silly basterddd end of.

She is a knob that brings everything on herself then sits there acting like a fat little victim. So scared for her life but can manage to get pissed, stuff her face, pick up her prescription daily.

Reactions: 11
If she was so scared she would have moved to that house and stayed off the Internet. But she can't because then she won't get the cash pigs.
Does her self absolutely no favours at all.

Reactions: 12
Do you guys think it’s the big lads Lennon associates with who are pushing this? The ones she’s name dropped online and to the popo

Remember it wasn’t too long ago she was threatening someone with a weapon in the dunston house

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.