Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lemon has posted videos of him with a massive knife...
I don’t condone violence but I hope he slaps her with it. She groomed him so I’m not at all surprised he will stop at nothing. I just wish he wouldn’t post his movements to give her the heads up, element of surprise Lennon dear.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lads got zero intention of harming her I reckon 😂 like someone else said, he could have done it already. He's trying to scare her. But if she starts opening that fat gob to the police about other people connected to him, it won't be Lennon she has to worry about 🙃

Reactions: 12
Where has she vanished? You reckon she is finally going private after a word from someone? Won't last like, never last as she needs the girls to gift and praise her . After all , she did absolutely nothing wrong to create this backlash of hate . Course its the nasty trolls. Course it is 100 million %!
You are so beautiful and behave with such elegance and decorum. Role model in fact to all growing girls! Lol

Reactions: 8
Where has she vanished? You reckon she is finally going private after a word from someone? Won't last like, never last as she needs the girls to gift and praise her . After all , she did absolutely nothing wrong to create this backlash of hate . Course its the nasty trolls. Course it is 100 million %!
You are so beautiful and behave with such elegance and decorum. Role model in fact to all growing girls! Lol
I reckon she's been told to pack it going on live and broadcasting everything. It won't last. But they will have told her that this mess is becoming her own doing when she willingly gives out her info and there's only so many times they'll move her about if she keeps flapping her manky gums.

Did anyone see the video where lennon said her teeth look like she's been smoking fireworks? 😂 Admittedly he can't talk much about teeth but at least the ones he's got in his head are bloody clean and whole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha yes I saw that video, and today's little nugget with the threat of that blade!
He's a right one isn't he? Half baked wannabe g! Yup the boys!!! Wtf man!!
Gey away you silly boy. 😜

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don't think she will be on live any time soon. Well I hope she does I need some entertainment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon she's been told to pack it going on live and broadcasting everything. It won't last. But they will have told her that this mess is becoming her own doing when she willingly gives out her info and there's only so many times they'll move her about if she keeps flapping her manky gums.

Did anyone see the video where lennon said her teeth look like she's been smoking fireworks? 😂 Admittedly he can't talk much about teeth but at least the ones he's got in his head are bloody clean and whole 😂
What account is he going on as i cant find him =/

Does she have green screen on so we dont see the state she is making that place and how Ralphie looks or ?!

Reactions: 2
She’s live and on the phone to some woman called Lisa, idk who she is. Police have got Lennon, tracked him via his phone, but not interviewing him until Monday. I’m gutted he’s gone to be honest 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Always a full tit show with her isn’t it. She’s live on the anonymous account now, being all secretive and making sure voicenotes aren’t played while she’s on the live so nobody voice is leaked 😂 proper divvy
---
Oh conveniently it was Mark talking to an underage girl that’s she’s just been sent. I don’t doubt Mark is a wrong’un, but once again making herself more bleeping problems the stupid cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Always a full tit show with her isn’t it. She’s live on the anonymous account now, being all secretive and making sure voicenotes aren’t played while she’s on the live so nobody voice is leaked 😂 proper divvy
---
Oh conveniently it was Mark talking to an underage girl that’s she’s just been sent. I don’t doubt Mark is a wrong’un, but once again making herself more bleeping problems the stupid cow
so shes calling mark for talking to underage girls yet she groomed a young boy? ah julie man, give ya head a wobble

Reactions: 5
She’s live and on the phone to some woman called Lisa, idk who she is. Police have got Lennon, tracked him via his phone, but not interviewing him until Monday. I’m gutted he’s gone to be honest 🤣
Has Julie said that? Hahahahaha

Well I’m a nurse but my best friend of over 20 years is a police officer (well higher up than a PC but I won’t say too much) and we’ve laughed at this comment.

If you’re going to lie at least make it believable. Arrested him but not interviewing until Monday? Ermm that’s actually against the law 😂 you can only hold for 24 hours and you must interview within this time and then charge or release! In certain circumstances the CPS will let you extend to 48 hours but that’s usually on murder cases etc where they need to gather more evidence before interview. Pffffdd howay Julie pet I thought you would at least know the basics since you’ve been locked up so much!

She is a compulsive liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They can keep you until special court on a Monday morning if they’ve got reason to keep you in.

Reactions: 1
They can keep you until special court on a Monday morning if they’ve got reason to keep you in.
That’s only if you’re charged.

If he’s arrested today then they have 24 hours to interview him before they have to release, charge for court (there is a Saturday court) or get a superintendents extension to the custody clock. It’s worth noting I believe there’s only so many superintendents can extend it by and at some point it has to go in front of a judge for them to authorise the extended detention. (Usually for murder suspects etc)

Basically. She’s talking out of her bloody hoop 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.