Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has gone on, did she fake an overdose and got a new house? I'm so confused, who is sending her all the parcels? Wtf

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure how’s she’s managed it, unless it’s a refuge/safe house for DV.
If she’s on the drink we’ll all know her exact location by the end of the night and she’ll be out on her arse again come Monday morning 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 5
So she’s mentioned Sainsburys already, now she’s shown the Go Local bag.
Anyone with an ounce of brainpower can now utilise Google Maps for supported housing between those two points.
THICK AS duck JULIE

Reactions: 9
Her first priority in that house today was to secure some more free tit. She wouldn’t dream of unpacking and putting a wash on 🤢 nobody sent food or dog food though, but she’s buzzing she’s got a pot noodle for her tea.

Her mate lives just a couple streets away and she’s been messaging him already.

Doesn’t live far from a One Stop either.

Keep baiting yourself out fat tits 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Petition to make @Winzmum. title the next thread title as is way more deserved than mine because its cracking 🤣❤

To everyone upset and angry, try to remember the only reason she's landed on her feet this time is because she has rocked up somewhere new, made herself look like the biggest victim going and threatened suicide. These police and authorities don't know her and have a duty of care. But they will know her. And when they do, she'll be back to square one.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Debbie Paid for her train ticket yesterday, got pissed off with her last night cause she was talking about becca ( who Debbie also use to mod for and helped out with homelessness) thats what she was in about last night huffin and puffin. Debbie also made her TT account, Julie’s woke up this morning and Debbie’s changed the password so Julie carnt get into it so that’s why she made another

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s saying about her chain smoking… we can see!!
I bet there’s actually no smoking signs up aswell the woman
---
Now begging for Lurpak!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She’ll dox her own address by the time the weekends out 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s a thick twit

Reactions: 6
Don't suppose anyone got screenshot of the accommodation? I'm investigating and have found a few places.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.