Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take a day away to say a final goodbye to my dear mum even thought I thought it was tomorrow 🤣(sorry mum) and this fat bleep gets a house and shopping on top?! Wtf. She deserves duck all. I hope someone finds out where she is and runs her out of that town as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s obviously a bed sit as we can see the end of the bed and she only took like 3 steps when she tucked Ralphie in. Why she’s got to make out it’s a 2 bedroom house is beyond me. Be happy with what you have ya greedy hewer,!
---
I take a day away to say a final goodbye to my dear mum even thought I thought it was tomorrow 🤣(sorry mum) and this fat bleep gets a house and shopping on top?! Wtf. She deserves duck all. I hope someone finds out where she is and runs her out of that town as well.
Cuddles, hope you are doing ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how all this came about? Was it the woe is me last night that’s done it? I feel for women in the area that can’t get anywhere because people like this fat lump take up resources.
---
Also you guys on here are just the best! The laughs and banter on here is like no other. You’re all amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she's on a drug treatment programme, which is done with accommodation by council via a third party. Its not too hard too find the info if needed.

Hope you’re okay 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Theres a lot of upset people today in this thread and so be right. Don't worry this is Julie askew though, she'll feck it up herself , probs by this time tomorrow night, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Reactions: 14
sending lots of love, hopefully we can give you a few laughs when you're ready to come on and read our ramblings again x

• Heart
There’s not many accounts putting videos up about her, not that I can see anyway?
They’re probably actually shocked and don’t know what to say at this point!!

Don't suppose anyone got screenshot of the accommodation? I'm investigating and have found a few places.
When she first got there she was standing in front of a big blank wall with just a fireplace. It looked like it had a really high ceiling that sloped down at an angle from the top of that that wall. But since she goes live on a potato I couldn't say for sure that that's accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Theres a lot of upset people today in this thread and so be right. Don't worry this is Julie askew though, she'll feck it up herself , probs by this time tomorrow night, just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Exactly. That’s why I’m keeping my temper in check. we know for a fact this won’t last long.
I may smell like a footballer after putting my Deep Heat on, but I also know my life is 10 times what she has and I love my life, even if I’m not crawling round in grass, head butting the neighbours windows and sitting chugging cans of AU. I like being boring

Reactions: 11
We all know the downfall is coming again.
I’m away again from tomorrow so please keep tattle updated for me

Reactions: 8
Exactly. That’s why I’m keeping my temper in check. we know for a fact this won’t last long.
I may smell like a footballer after putting my Deep Heat on, but I also know my life is 10 times what she has and I love my life, even if I’m not crawling round in grass, head butting the neighbours windows and sitting chugging cans of AU. I like being boring
You’re not boring, you have decorum. Something Julie will never have. We live ordinary regular lives, who would actually want to live the manic lifestyle she does?

I can't actually believe she has had drink sent to address or shop ! She's only giving address to certain mods she says. Well I'm going to see what the weekend brings. Sit back folks and buckle up, I can see this going down hill quickly!

Petition to make @Winzmum. title the next thread title as is way more deserved than mine because its cracking 🤣❤

To everyone upset and angry, try to remember the only reason she's landed on her feet this time is because she has rocked up somewhere new, made herself look like the biggest victim going and threatened suicide. These police and authorities don't know her and have a duty of care. But they will know her. And when they do, she'll be back to square one.
Ahhh thanks I'm just sat here thinking about the time I was in a hostel full of drug users for 9 months and ended up on drugs myself ....I had to leave my dog with mum for a year till I was sorted then you've got this cnut

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she on live when she is on the phone or whatever she is doing.
Rubbing it in isn’t she. I had a lush home made chilli with all the bits and bobs for dinner with my parents. She’s got a crappy noodle snack it’s not even a proper pot noodle and put crisps in it the absolute wrong’un! I bet she puts the milk in first in tea too.

Reactions: 7
Too bloody right, this is probably her last chance she will ever get with help. Any normal adult would have took herself out of the lime light, got her head down and not showed her face for a while, not Julie though. I just hope she's not in a womans refuse, I used to be in Boro doing the bins twice a week, in all these refuses down there, we used to have sign our life's away with safeguarding and I seen some quite disturbing scenes, if she's in one of these she will put these vulnerable women in danger, hopefully it's just supported drugy accommodation as there's plenty of those down in Boro too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.