Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a really bad situation and feeling suicidal!!
She’s been put up in a bleeping 2 bedroom safe house with everything provided for her!! What else does she want

Reactions: 10
Can a just say, all them mods hottie ect all need shot with tit aswell, cause they all know Hollys situation and have sat back and let Julie rinse her, there all in a chat and sat back and watched it happen, when Julie needs something saying “ can holly not help you babe” there all as bad as Julie in my eyes, and if it’s true about holly being poorly they all need exposed! ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17
One minute she says she needs to make an appointment at the dentist...then says she has an appointment this afternoon haway julie keep up man.

Well if she is signing a tenancy im disgusted at whichever housing association is letting her jump the queue. Has she mentioned her apt time seems like shes been getting ready ages

Reactions: 4
One minute she says she needs to make an appointment at the dentist...then says she has an appointment this afternoon haway julie keep up man.

Well if she is signing a tenancy im disgusted at whichever housing association is letting her jump the queue. Has she mentioned her apt time seems like shes been getting ready ages
She said she was getting picked up to go and sign it at 10 when she was "on the phone". She's mentioning this tenancy agreement way too much for me to believe it's real tbh. She'd be skipping down the council if that's what her appointment was for.

Reactions: 6
I hope Julie's mouth infection spreads all over and she dies. Not even sorry. She's an awful, evil human being, sucking resources dry- that she shouldn't even be getting in the first place. She is completely selfish. Not a kind bone in her body. She drags that dog around with her because it gets her sympathy, and also with its temperament probably thinks he'll protect her too. But she feeds it shite, drugs it, keeps it locked up like a prisoner and has no concerns it's teeth are falling out.
She is a disgusting disgrace and contributes nothing to the world, just expects everything handed to her. So I really couldn't care less if she drops down dead. One less scumbag in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope Julie's mouth infection spreads all over and she dies. Not even sorry. She's an awful, evil human being, sucking resources dry- that she shouldn't even be getting in the first place. She is completely selfish. Not a kind bone in her body. She drags that dog around with her because it gets her sympathy, and also with its temperament probably thinks he'll protect her too. But she feeds it shite, drugs it, keeps it locked up like a prisoner and has no concerns it's teeth are falling out.
She is a disgusting disgrace and contributes nothing to the world, just expects everything handed to her. So I really couldn't care less if she drops down dead. One less scumbag in the world.
Don’t hold back. 🤣 I think you have wrote everyone’s thoughts down tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mic drop🤜🫳 🎤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not every human deserves empathy. Some deserve every bad thing coming to them. Julie deserves every bad thing coming her way. Her life is a joke. She is a nothing human being. Her personality is telling lie after lie to get her own way. No stability. No family and close friends around her. No loving partner. Sooner it all comes crashing down the better. That's why I stay in this thread. Because I want to see karma hit her hard.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s going to say she can’t have the tenancy because of the trolls and the begging will start again.
What realistically was/is her plan?! Stay in the house all the time getting drink ect delivered all the time? What a life 🙄🙄

I think she’s going to say she can’t have the tenancy because of the trolls and the begging will start again.
What realistically was/is her plan?! Stay in the house all the time getting drink ect delivered all the time? What a life 🙄🙄
This is what I think, I think she only had the place for the weekend to ‘keep her safe’ and she will come back from this appointment saying the trolls have ruined it for her

It's live but green screen lol
---
She feels like Harry carry
---
Been banned lol
She feels like Harry Carry!?! Ahahaha what even is she on about! Is she on about the Japanese way of killing yourself? 😭😭

she’s proper suicide baiting atm
---
Haha she’s been banned

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.