Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H, you mean? Because yeah, it's financial abuse.
Yea with her being sectioned there will be more people round her than there was Debbie ect and Julie won't of banked on that being the case she will get in proper trouble when it comes out she has financially abused a 21year old whose very poorly lower than a snakes belly 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Reactions: 10
Yea with her being sectioned there will be more people round her than there was Debbie ect and Julie won't of banked on that being the case she will get in proper trouble when it comes out she has financially abused a 21year old whose very poorly lower than a snakes belly 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
I wish this were true but I've a feeling H will fade into obscurity again and Julie will get away with it as per. She'll soon find someone else to fund her habits. All it takes is for one soft sod to find her and be naive enough to fall for it. And the cycle begins again.

Reactions: 4
I wish this were true but I've a feeling H will fade into obscurity again and Julie will get away with it as per. She'll soon find someone else to fund her habits. All it takes is for one soft sod to find her and be naive enough to fall for it. And the cycle begins again.
Hopefully H's parents or family and friends step in its weird she's so quiet I've watched her 6months and she has never missed a day

Reactions: 3
I just can't believe there is that many stupid people around to fund her. Mind Boggles.. but if she can hurry up and appear that would be great as I have housework to avoid 🤣🤣🤣..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hopefully H's parents or family and friends step in its weird she's so quiet I've watched her 6months and she has never missed a day
She knows people will be worrying about her. She's probably ignoring texts from her mods as well.

• Sick
She knows people will be worrying about her. She's probably ignoring texts from her mods as well.
Ohh I can just imagine what's she's like one of them "such and such checked in to A and E " friend comments what's up babe they comment back inbox me !!!!!? Reight annoying 🥱😡😠👀
---
I just can't believe there is that many stupid people around to fund her. Mind Boggles.. but if she can hurry up and appear that would be great as I have housework to avoid 🤣🤣🤣..
I've done all my house work and walked my dog twice waiting for her she must of begged enough money yesterday for yesterday and today no way would she miss like that

aw nah girls i'm in an uber and that bleeping song has come on "loving you is in my dna" i'm having flashbacks 😭

• Haha
She does like to disappear now and again, comes back with some mental story that she’s been bludgeoned over the head or some other similar tit or she’ll go live in hospital showing off her hospital band and shovelling down free grub like it’s going out of fashion. It’s the same rinse and repeat with Julie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She would have been given something for the pain last night and be off her tits all day, and she will get away with abusing Holly, she’ll come on and say ‘Girls did you know Holly was sectioned, eeeee, I didn’t, I’m shocked!’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
When she’s back she’ll have died 3 times been revived met Jesus himself and the Holy Spirit told her she going to be famous 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she’s back she’ll have died 3 times been revived met Jesus himself and the Holy Spirit told her she going to be famous 🥰
And the ambulance crew did a full shop for her, including fags and alcohol, because her sugars were low

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So girls , what is the craic with H? How did you find out she's in mh? I heard gp say yesterday she was coming off live to ring her , however I have no idea if she did phone her .

Reactions: 2
She wa
So girls , what is the craic with H? How did you find out she's in mh? I heard gp say yesterday she was coming off live to ring her , however I have no idea if she did phone her .
she was on the phone to her yesterday whilst on live and Julie was saying about being crazy, Holly said something about being sectioned in hospital and Julie said yeah I know, it’s really tit for you at the moment, maybe I can get put in the same hospital as you, something along them lines, Julie referred to Holly a few times as being in hospital and going through a really tit time

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Cos Holly was on the phone while Julie was drunk and was ordering Julie a McDonald's. Julie was asking if she could have Holly instead of McDonald's and Holly said she would but she's sectioned in a mental hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.