Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooopsie little miss hottie aka Michelle, exposing teamgp name the one who posted all that stuff about mark… Sadie 😏

Reactions: 1
That parcel must be from the Food Bank if there was dog food in it. If it had come from one of her victims it would've been tabs and drink. She's a bleeping scab!

Reactions: 10
Its just so bad that she gets all this without lifting a finger then you got genuine people who get nowt! Boils my p how she takes the very p out of services. She's very clever at talking the talk. Absolute sket!

Reactions: 8
She was a heroin user now has methadone and they do tend to help out the smackheads more to keep them off the heroin, she knows this and is probably one of the main reasons she won’t give up the methadone 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I had to switch off earlier. Talking to Ralphie “do you want mammie to feed you” then she starts hand feeding the dog with a spoon. He’s not a child Julie!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's like when she speaking to council workers, she talks ever so nicely! All the poor pity me party going on . Life has been too tough on the poor lass ,its everyone else's fault!! I would be tempted to slam phone down on her , I can't listen to it 😫

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Its just so bad that she gets all this without lifting a finger then you got genuine people who get nowt! Boils my p how she takes the very p out of services. She's very clever at talking the talk. Absolute sket!
Yep plays the game alright!

Reactions: 4
she's on now, something has happened. she said she's read over 30 messages but she won't say who it's about, but that the trolls "would have a field day" with it.

soooo which mod has snaked her then... place your bets 🤣

• Haha
Wonder what's got up her fat arse...
---
she's on now, something has happened. she said she's read over 30 messages but she won't say who it's about, but that the trolls "would have a field day" with it.

soooo which mod has snaked her then... place your bets 🤣
I reckon the one from earlier "peek a summit" (blonde hair and glasses). She was putting comments and Julie was ghosting her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was defo angry typing earlier, also managed to scab some fags from someone🙄
Wonder if it’s about Hollie?

She was defo angry typing earlier, also managed to scab some fags from someone🙄
Wonder if it’s about Hollie?
Just thinking that probably the family on the rampage! If it was my daughter she wouldn't be ended 👊👊👊

Defo Holly I think as she knows her address and she said they could put her life in danger...

Who is she talking about here the mods have rotated that much the past few month i havent a clue. She loved them like a sister..what 🤣🤣 shes got 2 sisters she dont give a damn about

Defo Holly I think as she knows her address and she said they could put her life in danger...
She's messed with the wrong girl with Holly usually she goes for middle aged women who wanna save her or junkies like her hope she is shitting her self

Reactions: 12
Hope it is Holly. Hope she's got an angry, brick tit house of a sister who now knows Julie's address 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her smoking in that house really pisses me off. Would it be that hard for her to step outside, a mother with children could end up having to stay there for a while and smelling that.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.