Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do reckon, she’s in The hospital pleading death? She’s traipsing around Boro after a new man victim? Is she still wrapped up in a quilt staring at the wall in kitchen? The intrigue!
I reckon she's blagged a bed in hospital or passed out on them spirits her "friend"got her
Did u see her last night she was in a rite mess she wants to be careful she dunt get sectioned carrying on like that tell you what tho she was funny 🤣🤣🤣 and if she was putting it on she's a rite actress

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I make a suggestion in terms of Holly? Nobody should be calling her if they have her number. Especially not from here. If she has been sectioned, she is under a great deal of mental pressure already. Not only that, but you'll be feeding into Julie's delusions that she's a victim.

Love you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hollies family are aware of what’s going on and are going to stop it. She is a vulnerable young mum going through a horrible time.
---
Can I make a suggestion in terms of Holly? Nobody should be calling her if they have her number. Especially not from here. If she has been sectioned, she is under a great deal of mental pressure already. Not only that, but you'll be feeding into Julie's delusions that she's a victim.

Love you all ❤
I agree, I 100% have not and will not be contacting Hollie.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I reckon she's blagged a bed in hospital or passed out on them spirits her "friend"got her
Did u see her last night she was in a rite mess she wants to be careful she dunt get sectioned carrying on like that tell you what tho she was funny 🤣🤣🤣 and if she was putting it on she's a rite actress
She was definitely putting it on, when she got up and walked away from the kitchen to talk to the woman on the phone she was making perfect sense, I could hear her 😂
---
Isn't it funny when Ralph's tooth fell out "everyone was suddenly a dentist 🤪" yet last night Julie diddums had tooth ache and EVERYONE was a bleeping dentist 😂

• Haha
Anyone got any clips from last night?
Feel like I missed a good’un lol

See what happens when my friends invite me out!!! 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Admittedly she was coming out with some hilarious tit. Like I said, I've never found her more likeable. Funny that happened to be when she was in agony really, isn't it? 😂🤣

• Haha
Admittedly she was coming out with some hilarious tit. Like I said, I've never found her more likeable. Funny that happened to be when she was in agony really, isn't it? 😂🤣
I'm buying some headphones as we speak ready for next episode hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also a thought, isn't spending money erratically a common side effect of bipolar? If H does have bipolar, Julie is even more of a sick duck than I thought she was. Would love to be a fly on the wall when she realises the gravy train has come to a screaming halt. She's alienated most of the other blinded followers because H was providing everything she needed. She's such a scumbag.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Also a thought, isn't spending money erratically a common side effect of bipolar? If H does have bipolar, Julie is even more of a sick duck than I thought she was. Would love to be a fly on the wall when she realises the gravy train has come to a screaming halt. She's alienated most of the other blinded followers because H was providing everything she needed. She's such a scumbag.
Oh yeah absolutely impulsive spending, or spending addictions play a huge role in a few disorders. I don’t have Bipolar but it’s a huge symptom of mine too, have lost thousands over the years by people taking the piss. Just like Junkie does! More wiser these days but 1000% what youre saying is correct

• Heart
Oh yeah absolutely impulsive spending, or spending addictions play a huge role in a few disorders. I don’t have Bipolar but it’s a huge symptom of mine too, have lost thousands over the years by people taking the piss. Just like Junkie does! More wiser these days but 1000% what youre saying is correct
I suffer with the other BPD (thanks Amber Heard for making us all look like total monsters) and its definitely something I struggle to control. My husband has to keep me on a tight leash sometimes and thank god he does because if he didn't, we'd be buggered 🤣 Im sorry you were taken advantage of ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God this stinking fat bastard really can't go any lower . Scrounging from a young lass in a mental hospital is bleeping disgusting . I'm so glad her mam now knows about what that fat bleep has been doing to her daughter and puts a stop to it.

Reactions: 12
She's either seriously ill in hospital (doubtful), angry and pissed off about something or another that she WONT get sympathy for on live (eg. unable to rinse her bestie for anymore money because she's under psychiatric care) or she's drugged up on the pain provided to her by the paramedics or doctors. My moneys on the latter but I don't see how people keep prescribing addictive pain to an addict. Someone make it make sense because I can't even get a diazepam when I've trapped a nerve.

Reactions: 6
Ive a feeling she has ripped off the wrong person this time and she's shitting herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.