Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

his4r2eh

Petition to make @Winzmum. title the next thread title as is way more deserved than mine because its cracking 🤣❤

To everyone upset and angry, try to remember the only reason she's landed on her feet this time is because she has rocked up somewhere new, made herself look like the biggest victim going and threatened suicide. These police and authorities don't know her and have a duty of care. But they will know her. And when they do, she'll be back to square one.
Not to 🍉 myself (to all the Jack Monroe crew) but in the course of my work I was talking to someone in supported housing accommodation , the housing benefit side, and they’re all calling for a national database so people can’t borough hop pretending to be vulnerable 🤞🏻 so if that happens the Jules of the world will find their behaviour follows them everywhere and they can’t leech from genuinely needy people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
If she was so scared she would have moved to that house and stayed off the Internet. But she can't because then she won't get the cash pigs.
Does her self absolutely no favours at all.

wowza28

Chatty Member
Looks like she’s got a food parcel on the way and holly spent £120 on all of this too, silly little girl. No point in us being mad about it all, it won’t last long and our lives are much better than hers and rich in more than just money. She can have all the Au, tabs, beg money and free accommodation but she is still is and always will be a dirty, black teeth, unhygienic, junkie slag 😂
---

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
What was anyone expecting when a bottle of vodka and a bottle of southern comfort was delivered

This Holly needs a welfare check what a nutter
---
Oh she just said she’s sectioned. Explains everything.

• Wow
  • Sad

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
Do you guys think it’s the big lads Lennon associates with who are pushing this? The ones she’s name dropped online and to the popo
💯 there’s someone way above lemon in the food chain
---
She said she is going to tell everything if he doesn’t stop. Erm Julie babe, that will make things worse you idiot

That lad would be dangerous with a brain cell or 2.
just because he’s already getting locked up carrying in like an absolute cretin. Lennon lad go get a maccys and give your nan a hug before you can’t see her for however long you waster
---
I’ve just searched her against our staff mailing list and she’s not there, so she doesn’t work for the NHS ambulance service. There is a registered paramedic in Durham area under that name on the HCPC register though so she must work for a private service that respond on behalf of the NHS, either way she’s being very silly contacted patients over social media.
---

It is now so she must read here 👀
Also I’m sorry but how effin stupid can you actually be!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Utterbollocks

So the reason she's so sick and feels a burning in the bottom of her stomach is because of these antibiotics. And that's why her stomach is "all swelled" as well.
It is absolutely NOT the weeks and weeks of drinking and abusing meds and street drugs. Nope, not that.

• Haha

rachshin

Chatty Member
This top makes me look massive...
The temptation to put - you are massive. Was so close 😫

• Haha

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
she is talking about his mother now! she never learns man! he didn't hurt her when he was stood over her! he could have easily but didnt, i think its just to shut her up

Utterbollocks

It's ALMOST as if dogs aren't meant to be fed a diet of greasy salty sugary food with no nutritional value or vitamins. And they're definitely not supposed to have crunchy actual dog treats (for dogs, not space cake) that clean their teeth regularly.
No. Nothing to do with that.

• Sad
  • Wow

wowza28

Chatty Member
It makes me wonder if some of the crying that he does is actually pain in his mouth and if any of you saw last night, she showed a dog chew that she claims he has had for a while but never eaten. When she showed it , it had teeth marks in but no proper bites from it or signs it had been part eaten. She said some bullshit like he has been saving it all this time for when he is settled somewhere 🙄 when actually, I think it’s probably too painful for him to properly bite down in to and chew.
---
And it certainly could have come loose and painful when that young lad ragged him about with that toy and then junkie did same afterwards. Poor dog!

Last edited:
  • Sad

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Not any old oil though … crisp’n’dry … the perfect accompaniment to any salad 😳
---
The lasagne served up in a mug/glass for John was a good one 😂

No clean plates, fuck it use a mug 🤣 daft twat

I remember taking bets on what she would use next, the washing machine door was my suggestion 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

mad05

When she’s back she’ll have died 3 times been revived met Jesus himself and the Holy Spirit told her she going to be famous 🥰
And the ambulance crew did a full shop for her, including fags and alcohol, because her sugars were low

• Haha

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Theres a lot of upset people today in this thread and so be right. Don't worry this is Julie askew though, she'll feck it up herself , probs by this time tomorrow night, just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Exactly. That’s why I’m keeping my temper in check. we know for a fact this won’t last long.
I may smell like a footballer after putting my Deep Heat on, but I also know my life is 10 times what she has and I love my life, even if I’m not crawling round in grass, head butting the neighbours windows and sitting chugging cans of AU. I like being boring

HadEnoughHarriet

Chatty Member
I feel for Ralphies toothache.
I feel for him in general. As someone who actually rescued my dog when he was barely 3 weeks old. And he's 9 now. My dog ended up with mange that he had passed on from his mum. And it took a long time to get that sorted out. But I paid for it all and didn't stop until he was better. My dog is like my child. And I could never treat him like she does her own. She's ruined him. Even if she gives him away, he's not got a good temperament. He also probably has all sorts of trauma. It's not a living breathing animal to her. It's an accessory to drag around.
People should need to be interviewed etc before they are given any animal. Julie doesn't deserve a dog. She can't even look after herself.

• Heart
  • Sad

samanthalou27

She wants to try get off her fat f***ing arse and join the real world. You know where people get up at stupid hours and work all the hours sends to make things meet, then you get her. Makes my blood boil that my tax I work hard for pays for scroats like her!!! Can't wait till she doxxes where she lives I'm gonna be straight on phone to rspca!!.
---
😡 winding me up

Attachments

She is a knob that brings everything on herself then sits there acting like a fat little victim. So scared for her life but can manage to get pissed, stuff her face, pick up her prescription daily.