Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mad05

She’s fucking disgusting, wants someone to come and obliterate her arsehole (her exact words) that’s me not sleeping tonight🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Someone fill me in on this paramedic thing please. I'm getting this person made contact to her via sm after a professional contact ? Wtf!! Really? No words to that like
They won't lose their job. No consequences will be brought. No consequences are ever enforced in the la la land of Julie Askew. Starting to think its all a bloody simulation tbh. Its like a channel 5 drama 😂
---
Still wearing the same clothes as last night. Dirty shitebag.

Last edited:

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
Hollies family are aware of what’s going on and are going to stop it. She is a vulnerable young mum going through a horrible time.
---
Can I make a suggestion in terms of Holly? Nobody should be calling her if they have her number. Especially not from here. If she has been sectioned, she is under a great deal of mental pressure already. Not only that, but you'll be feeding into Julie's delusions that she's a victim.

Love you all ❤
I agree, I 100% have not and will not be contacting Hollie.

• Heart

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
“Me and Ralphie had to go to the police station last night to put statements in”. I wonder what Ralphie had to say
---
“Men in prison hate men who torture women”

men in prison also hate people who lie about cancer and rob old ladies

• Haha
  • Heart

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Now I’m sat here wondering who you all are in her comments 😂😂

I never say anything, whenever she tells mods to look through the list I jump out of the live 😅

• Haha

Larson Croft

Chatty Member
I now do not believe these girls are doing nothing but trolling her….. we all know what happens when she’s had a drink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
God this stinking fat bastard really can't go any lower . Scrounging from a young lass in a mental hospital is fucking disgusting . I'm so glad her mam now knows about what that fat cunt has been doing to her daughter and puts a stop to it.

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
Defo Holly I think as she knows her address and she said they could put her life in danger...
She's messed with the wrong girl with Holly usually she goes for middle aged women who wanna save her or junkies like her hope she is shitting her self

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Lads got zero intention of harming her I reckon 😂 like someone else said, he could have done it already. He's trying to scare her. But if she starts opening that fat gob to the police about other people connected to him, it won't be Lennon she has to worry about 🙃

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
Thanks to @wthamidoinghere you win a pint of Julie’s bath water… when she eventually gets a bath that is! Lucky you!!! 😍

I went to most liked got to page 16 and hadn’t found a thread title so just went backwards until I found this one. Hope this is ok. I’m recovering from flu be easy on me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

HadEnoughHarriet

Chatty Member
I hope Julie's mouth infection spreads all over and she dies. Not even sorry. She's an awful, evil human being, sucking resources dry- that she shouldn't even be getting in the first place. She is completely selfish. Not a kind bone in her body. She drags that dog around with her because it gets her sympathy, and also with its temperament probably thinks he'll protect her too. But she feeds it shite, drugs it, keeps it locked up like a prisoner and has no concerns it's teeth are falling out.
She is a disgusting disgrace and contributes nothing to the world, just expects everything handed to her. So I really couldn't care less if she drops down dead. One less scumbag in the world.

• Heart