Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a absolute joke ha I think most of us already guessed what this statement would say pages ago really is so predictable she has just avoided the whole situation. I hope more than anything the next ‘release’ flops as did the first

Reactions: 22
I genuinely believe shes just made herself look worse, if that were possible.

She isn’t even humble enough to say she took inspiration 🙄

Reactions: 41
She’s hardly contacting her in good faith either. ‘Hi artist much smaller than me with a smaller following, I’ve been copying you for ages and making money from it and now the internet is piling on me, will you agree to say this is ok so that they stop?’ Honestly...Monika could hardly say no, could she?
The way she doesn't even have the decency to add on a little promo for Monika, saying that she adores her artwork and you should check her out etc. Just more proof Gobs is self absorbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She’s hardly contacting her in good faith either. ‘Hi artist much smaller than me with a smaller following, I’ve been copying you for ages and making money from it and now the internet is piling on me, will you agree to say this is ok so that they stop?’ Honestly...Monika could hardly say no, could she?
This x 1,000

Reactions: 12
also, if i was monika, i wouldn't want to ''cause drama'' because i wouldn't want to be bullied by the bacon minions

Reactions: 30
I wouldn't doubt if she did get some trollish messages but for those just asking if she worked behind the scenes with the artists or if they were inspiration, Gabs, hun, that's not slander or libel.

Reactions: 15
The way she doesn't even have the decency to add on a little promo for Monika, saying that she adores her artwork and you should check her out etc. Just more proof Gobs is self absorbed.
exactly!! she should have mentioned the artists in question, wouldn't harm her

Reactions: 10
I dont know about anybody else, but I'll be buying SpiltMilkPress prints for christmas :')

• Heart
Reactions: 63
She hasn’t got many voices of support really. I bet she has blocked more people than are validating her.

Reactions: 13
She’s absolutely disgusting, and the people that kiss her arse and tell her she’s done nothing wrong are disgusting, thieving lying little troll!
“Ooh poor me, all the trolling I’ve had for stealing other people’s art is unfathomable” yeah that’s what happens when you’re an underhanded sly little witch! People call you out! Especially when it’s blindingly bleeping obvious!

She’s managed to make herself look like the victim as usual, and all her scummy little followers will probably buy even more of her tit now to show support, because they’re that bleeping brain dead!

Honestly the best thing we could all do is not interact with the witch whatsoever, don’t watch her videos. Don’t like or dislike as it still counts as engagement, and all unfollow her if anyone still is. See how much her views and followers go down when no one is hate watching her. I know people want to catch any bit of drama so will still watch, but for now it would be good to just watch her followers and views drop at least for a couple of weeks if you can last that long?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who wants to bet this is something Jane convinced her she could do. “Let’s write this day off and we can sue them tomorrow k?” She’s so confident about it and it’s giving me secondhand embarrassment rn lol
I can imagine her walking into the court room with her prada handbag and that date night outfit all while flaring her nostrils in front of the judge ffs 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She’s absolutely disgusting, and the people that kiss her arse and tell her she’s done nothing wrong are disgusting, thieving lying little troll!
“Ooh poor me, all the trolling I’ve had for stealing other people’s art is unfathomable” yeah that’s what happens when you’re an underhanded sly little witch! People call you out! Especially when it’s blindingly bleeping obvious!

She’s managed to make herself look like the victim as usual, and all her scummy little followers will probably buy even more of her tit now to show support, because they’re that bleeping brain dead!

Honestly the best thing we could all do is not interact with the witch whatsoever, don’t watch her videos. Don’t like or dislike as it still counts as engagement, and all unfollow her if anyone still is. See how much her views and followers go down when no one is hate watching her. I know people want to catch any bit of drama so will still watch, but for now it would be good to just watch her followers and views drop at least for a couple of weeks if you can last that long?
To be fair we won't be able to watch her from prison when we are all locked up for being scummy little trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 35

I’m sitting in an online meeting reporting all the ghost followers on her insta as spam, anyone got a spare few mins could do the same 👍🏻

Reactions: 21
Can’t wait for you to come and get everyone gabs! Be real interesting to see how you get our details

Reactions: 13
“Tarnish my name” “slander” “defamation of character” she really thinks she’s some big time celeb 💀see u in court sweety x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.