Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we recently had some wardrobes painted. and my decorator said F&B isn't the best ( he wasn't a fan of F&B at all)- you're best getting it colour matched and paying half the price. I do like F&B colour palette tho!
agreed , we have done the same in our house .. they have some stunning colours but b&q will mix perfect copies for half the price and much better quality !

Reactions: 9
I can't speak to how F&B is quality wise but I've seen way too many influencers recommend it which makes me weary. Also Gabs frequently says it's been 5 days since she's washed her hair so I really can't take her hair recommendations personally. I will disclaimer and say I know because of hair types and such some people don't wash their hair everyday but use things like dry shampoo and such in the interim. But for Gabs I think it's just laziness/why bother if I'm home mentality
Slightly off topic but I thought the same about FoB. every influencer and their mum has been paid to promote it at this point so I wasn’t sure if it was actually as good as they say. I’ve never bought it but i’ve got friends who have so here’s a ✨review✨ for anyone that cares:

- one of them says the shampoo & conditioner is ok but didn’t tone her blonde dye very well, she prefers the serum they sell. Also it is really hard to cancel your subscription apparently. She thought she had cancelled it but was sent replacements after the 3 or 6 months anyway (and ofc charged for them)
- another friends shampoo bottle arrived with the lid off meaning the whole box/other products were covered. To be fair they did replace the whole package for her or refund it or something. Once she had used up the FoB products she went back to cheaper alternatives

Soooo take of that what you will. I guess it depends on hair types and what you’re prepared to pay and stuff

Reactions: 10
She must have turned the comments off, which goes to show how much backlash she’s getting over the plagiarism, and most of it not from here, I think! And I’ve never seen that ratio of dislikes to likes before. She’s well and truly fucked up this time.

Reactions: 19
Slightly off topic but I thought the same about FoB. every influencer and their mum has been paid to promote it at this point so I wasn’t sure if it was actually as good as they say. I’ve never bought it but i’ve got friends who have so here’s a ✨review✨ for anyone that cares:

- one of them says the shampoo & conditioner is ok but didn’t tone her blonde dye very well, she prefers the serum they sell. Also it is really hard to cancel your subscription apparently. She thought she had cancelled it but was sent replacements after the 3 or 6 months anyway (and ofc charged for them)
- another friends shampoo bottle arrived with the lid off meaning the whole box/other products were covered. To be fair they did replace the whole package for her or refund it or something. Once she had used up the FoB products she went back to cheaper alternatives

Soooo take of that what you will. I guess it depends on hair types and stuff
I've heard that it's just okay ... you're not getting shampoo that's worth the money, you're really just paying for the aesthetic of the brand, and if you have a sensitive scalp then it's not great at all. I've also heard that there's not much difference between the shampoo formulas that they do?

Reactions: 12
So far 511 likes, 234 dislikes 🤣

OMG I just refreshed it and she disabled the likes/dislikes??!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Lol seems to be a mix of FoB and F&B. Was v confused about the shampoo review of Farrow and Ball. Took me a moment to realise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
we recently had some wardrobes painted. and my decorator said F&B isn't the best ( he wasn't a fan of F&B at all)- you're best getting it colour matched and paying half the price. I do like F&B colour palette tho!
I think they meant function of beauty (the brand that created the shampoo Gabby is advertising) not farrow & ball

With the recent lasagne bath I just want to remind everyone that gabby, baths and pasta is a long-standing combination! The picture is from a snapchat in November 2017
7DBA1BD2-9472-4F53-9D97-E95EE497A68C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She never declares her ADs correctly either. There's no AD in the title of the video, it's only clear it's an Ad when you click to video and she has it as a hashtag. Legally it has to be clear BEFORE clicking on the content

Reactions: 28
Also sorry for being so invested in this lasagne/bath situation, but was she holding the plate, was it on the side of the bath, was it floating in the bath in the tin it was in? ffs I need answers gabasgne
omg gabsagne 👏 👏 👏 👏

I just went to dislike the video and you can't see the likes/dislikes or comments. i don't think fob will want to work with her anymore

could this really be the fall of the gabbatron?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she turned off the likes and dislikes feature? Wow she is really going all out to censor any criticism isn’t she! Pathetic

Reactions: 29
Influencers really be moaning that places like tattle exist when they censor and filter ANY negativity towards their content 🥴

Reactions: 44
How long until it's gone, guise. Can't believe she's replying to people and ignoring it all. EDIT: It’s gone.
Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 14.00.34.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Guys none of your comments will show to other people unless she approves them lol you can see them yourselves but they won’t be public until she says they can be...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.