Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully someone kind will dig out the screenshot for you but basically Gabby and Polly did a collab years ago where Polly designed a phone case and had them made, with Gabby’s name on. A couple of years later Gabby tried to pass it off as all her own work. So Gabby has form for this art theft stuff and I’m surprised Polly hasn’t stuck up or said SOMETHING for the poor people Gabby’s ripped off this time tbh because I remember seeing Polly’s tweets about the phone case thing and she wasn’t impressed
Polly was a student at uni then wasn't she? Now she has her own financially solid business i doubt she will want the hassle of getting involved, or having her name linked to this mess.

My bets are for the November launch to go ahead as planned. Some worbling about actual health annnnd mental health isshues, with a generous smattering of #bekinds.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hadn't been following her very long on instagram and I actually followed her home account before I followed her actual account. I only found this thread as I saw it on the main page more then once (most recently updated) and had no idea what anyone could possibly be talking about her for.

WELL. I would just like to state I am and extremely emphatic person - so much so that it can literally drain me

BUT

I just cannot CANNOT feel any empathy for her.

I did in the beginning - but she has shown me (even in this short period of time) what a HORRIBLE person she actually is. I don't understand how she cannot see this too. All of her contradictions. Her 'Be Kind' bitchy tweets and put downs. She is so nasty at times.

I have a little boy and the way she speaks about men enrages me. And i have been in a very abusive relationship - I could have the view that all men a tit and bad and terrible but THEY AREN'T. It is so vile to see her say these things and my heart aches for my little one who will grow up in a world where people like gabby have such a limited viewpoint.

And with regards to the copying scandal - It is never nice when you get caught out on something. I think growing up we all do things that we probably shouldn't and have to own up to etc but mostly we then learn from it. She is literally acting like a child - NOT a 'business owner' or 'influencer'

I have since unfollowed her everywhere. She has such negative draining energy and unfortunately I don't believe that will change any time soon.
How she has any followers left at this point is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I hadn't been following her very long on instagram and I actually followed her home account before I followed her actual account. I only found this thread as I saw it on the main page more then once (most recently updated) and had no idea what anyone could possibly be talking about her for.

WELL. I would just like to state I am and extremely emphatic person - so much so that it can literally drain me

BUT

I just cannot CANNOT feel any empathy for her.

I did in the beginning - but she has shown me (even in this short period of time) what a HORRIBLE person she actually is. I don't understand how she cannot see this too. All of her contradictions. Her 'Be Kind' bitchy tweets and put downs. She is so nasty at times.

I have a little boy and the way she speaks about men enrages me. And i have been in a very abusive relationship - I could have the view that all men a tit and bad and terrible but THEY AREN'T. It is so vile to see her say these things and my heart aches for my little one who will grow up in a world where people like gabby have such a limited viewpoint.

And with regards to the copying scandal - It is never nice when you get caught out on something. I think growing up we all do things that we probably shouldn't and have to own up to etc but mostly we then learn from it. She is literally acting like a child - NOT a 'business owner' or 'influencer'

I have since unfollowed her everywhere. She has such negative draining energy and unfortunately I don't believe that will change any time soon.
How she has any followers left at this point is beyond me
I felt the exact same I have a little 4 year old boy I’m a single mum due to abusive relationship with his father but omg that evil she spouts out into the world is so bleeping damaging it’s such a disgusting thing to keep shouting not all men are the same at all and I highly doubt she has ever even been around anyone that has ever cause her any harm in that way hers is all bitterness and loneliness. It makes me angry because yes I have a son but also my own dad was the most amazing man in the world he done so much good for his family he devoted his life to his children and my son was like another child to him he showed me what unconditional love is and what being a parent is about he suddenly unexpectedly died November last year so to see her preaching all this man hate into the world does anger me cause yes there are some horrible people out there but they are not all like that at all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she will never fully address the situation, she will keep a low profile online for a while and then return saying she's been super sick and that's why she's been absent. Then maybe talk about this in a vlog, like 'omg guys i had a couple comments saying I copied so and so, but not at all!! I just follow a lot of illustrators and like everyone else take unconscious inspiration from things but it wasn't my intention at all and im soooo soowwyy if anyone felt like I copied them because not at all, we just have a similar style' and then continue to show us her hair straightners on the floor and her half eaten butter on toas while walking around her house in her pyjamas.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
I can’t remember who said they were going to miss her mirror ads...don’t worry, there’s a stunning function of beauty one for her much needed pamper day

• Haha
Reactions: 35
images.jpeg

Her awkward mirror smiles give me the same energy as Chandler's photoshoot face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I think she will never fully address the situation, she will keep a low profile online for a while and then return saying she's been super sick and that's why she's been absent. Then maybe talk about this in a vlog, like 'omg guys i had a couple comments saying I copied so and so, but not at all!! I just follow a lot of illustrators and like everyone else take unconscious inspiration from things but it wasn't my intention at all and im soooo soowwyy if anyone felt like I copied them because not at all, we just have a similar style' and then continue to show us her hair straightners on the floor and her half eaten butter on toas while walking around her house in her pyjamas.
She will "take a break" from the internet. Which means she'll stay off it until she needs more money from an ad or the youtube revenue.
She hates it but shes not nothing else!

Reactions: 21
Ugh I thought the lasagna tweet must've been a joke, but nope she actually took lasagna in the bath, wtf. She must be trolling us at this point mentioning that it was pork instead of beef hahaha

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She will "take a break" from the internet. Which means she'll stay off it until she needs more money from an ad or the youtube revenue.
She hates it but shes not nothing else!
Yeah, like she won't tweet or talk much on stories but continue with the ads on youtube (like today's video) until enough time has passed and she can return without getting comments about it all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Video is up ten minutes and already has 10 dislikes and zero comments :LOL: I hope she struggles to reach 1000 views within the hour tbh. It might give her a little fright
Everyone go and dislike her video! This girl has no shame. What a cretin.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.