Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've commented but it still shows 0 comments haha. I'm blocked I think. I'm also blocked on IG for years now. I'm not blocked on Twitter, mainly because she had unblocked me suddenly after a couple months. Should I comment there too and do a hat trick?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've commented but it still shows 0 comments haha. I'm blocked I think. I'm also blocked on IG for years now. I'm not blocked on Twitter, mainly because she had unblocked me suddenly after a couple months. Should I comment there too and do a hat trick?
I think she has it set so she has to authorise each comment ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yesterday Amelia Liana posted herself snacking on french fries while taking a bath and honestly, there has to be some correlation between disordered eating and eating while taking a bath... maybe they feel that because it isn't a proper meal while sitting at the table they think that it doesn't count or something? Like when she took a full on snack on a tupper just because she was going shopping or when Amelia takes a plate with knife and fork to eat iN HER CAR.
I just don't understand why would you want to eat lasagne while under water. All of the smells from the bath products and shampoos and tit while eating? Like... what????

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Oh Ffs Iโ€™m only 44 seconds into the new vid and sheโ€™s mentioned her bleeping period. WE GET IT GABS YOU HAVE A PERIOD.

Reactions: 34
Ive also left a comment but itโ€™s not showing any at all as well, I think I was blocked a long time ago from commenting though ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sheโ€™s a vile human being, imagine casually uploading an ad and just ignoring this scandal

Reactions: 13
Does anybody else have to watch her videos on 2x speed? She speaks so slowly it's painful to listen to on normal speed.

Her talking about the Scrub Daddy sponges made me laugh, "They're really hard out of water but when you put them in water they go soft." NOOOOOOO you don't say?!?! Sponges soften when they're wet?! Thank you for your wisdom, Gabstein.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
A few things;

- the next launch is coming seeeeewn
- she mentioned the lasagne bath
- this was filmed on sunday, a few days after she started being called out for the art stealing .... lol
- comments are still turned off

Reactions: 28
She's either turned off comments or hasn't got any comments even though it was posted 40 mins ago. Also, 118 likes and 53 dislikes...eeesh.

She is so shameless ignoring everything about her plagiarism and posting this ad. It's mad that when you think she can't possibly get any worse she continues to surpass herself. She really is disgusting in every possible way.

Reactions: 28
Absolutely canโ€™t get over how a) it was an unreal pork lasagne, and b) she documented dropping THE LASAGNE TRAY in the bath online. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.