Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she explain unfollowing all the people she copied from when she was called out I wonder? Oh wait she can’t cause she 100% copied :cautious:

Reactions: 43
I think she thinks this covers it. It might satisfy her minions but anyone can see she copied the designs especially as she followed the artists. That's not a coincidence.

And explain the almost identical images and layouts?

Drawing style being a trend is one thing but are cartoonish girls holding mugs changed to a phone that common?
Plus, this is not a case of one person saying this about her. There are now loads and loads of people, people who don't even come on here like the spilt milk gal, posting about this stuff. What's she going to do, sue everyone she's got blocked? Truth is a defence to libel. I'd argue if there are this many people thinking it looks like she copied other artists, including those who are usually her fans and therefore not being malicious about it (not that we are but she would argue we are) then it's reasonable enough that we all think she's copying. There's no smoke without fire.

Reactions: 34
She’s said that people are spreading false information, but the prints that she had posted are literally there and they’ve not been manipulated in any way by anyone, people have been pointing out the extreme similarities, I’ve seen so many influencers be trolled, including gabby but THAT is not trolling

Reactions: 36
That’s not proper legal advice. It’s libel, not slander for a start. And she’d waste a lot of money trying to sue someone for saying the artwork looks the same, because it literally does. No court would award her damages. It’s a civil not a criminal case, so it would have to go through small claims court which wouldn’t be much good publicity for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
What a twit, the way she's worded it is making her minions think theres some big hate campaign against her. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s not proper legal advice. It’s libel, not slander for a start. And she’d waste a lot of money trying to sue someone for saying the artwork looks the same, because it literally does. No court would award her damages. It’s a civil not a criminal case, so it would have to go through small claims court which wouldn’t be much good publicity for her.
She deffo got her 'legal advice' from good ol' Google

• Haha
Reactions: 29
'Every artist has an individual creative style' is a joke. None of her drawings are the same style? How can she even blag this.

Reactions: 49
She's only come out with this to try and tit that girl up so she's too scared to do a video on her, so bleeping transparent

Reactions: 32
She should perhaps narrow down the “spoken to the artist” part. Which one? WHICH bleeping ONE?

Hilarious how all the arselicking morons are all up her arse now, but where were they when everyone was accusing her of copying? Not a peep from any of them defending her! Absolute idiots the lot of them! Supporting a thief and a liar. Shows what sort of people follow her! Thieves and liars who would think nothing of stealing others people’s stuff for monetary gain or lying their way out of a situation. They all deserve each other. Let them spend their money on her tit. They deserve to be ripped off!

Reactions: 34
Imagine thinking you can take somebody to court for having an opinion. Also, she would never be able to afford it. Lol.
“See them in court” LOLL that itsbinkybee girl literally thrives off drama, sis just join us instead xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Anyone with eyes can see that she blatantly copied Monika’s art. Ffs always playing the victim!

Reactions: 27
If shes been working on JM for sew many years, why didn't she have the twitter name saved.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I don’t know what damages she thinks she would get either - her first collection didn’t even sell out lol? She hasn’t lost any business from us, her shop is just shite. No compensation for that in the civil courts I’m afraid 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Bet she's having a well deserved (in her mind) lasagne bath now after dealing with us scummy trolls

EDIT: Someone on twitter tried to tell me it's like how anime art is all the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.