Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll admit, I want that M&S lasagne now, too bad I live in the US. Have you guys had it? Tell me all about it cause Gobby was acting like it was the best damn lasagne in the world :LOL: Poor girl, she really wanted that other half!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll admit, I want that M&S lasagne now, too bad I live in the US. Have you guys had it? Tell me all about it cause Gobby was acting like it was the best damn lasagne in the world :LOL: Poor girl, she really wanted that other half!!
No shop bought lasagne would ever come close to home made I don’t think! Don’t understand why she doesn’t make it from scratch, would get a weeks worth of portions and she would know what was going in it

Reactions: 27
All that surgery she had, all the pain, all the money. All the complications and health problems she’s living with now ( allegedly). A complete bleeping waste of time.

Reactions: 34
No shop bought lasagne would ever come close to home made I don’t think! Don’t understand why she doesn’t make it from scratch, would get a weeks worth of portions and she would know what was going in it
To be fair I think that’s one of the expensive ‘homemade’ in store ones, if you get what I mean. But homemade lasagne is sew sew good. I’m shocked considering she said she loves making spaghetti bolognaise ... that she doesn’t just make the lasagne. It’s so similar.

Reactions: 19
I’m sure she’s got batches of that ‘grandad’s super special secret recipe’ bolognese, that she uses a blender (wtf?) to make, in the freezer. All she’d have to do is whip up a cheese sauce and layer it, to make the lasagne.
Never understood why she blended her bolognese, must’ve been from her family trying to hide vegetables in it when she was a kid, so she’d eat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also, TBF, it say 250g on the package, which is a single serving size. I'd have half with a salad or a full one on it's own if I had that m&s duck-it friday feeling. It's not a huge traybake size or anything, but duck those chips right off (and the ketchup, again, sorry)

Reactions: 39
Can’t believe we’re on page 28 after 2 days 😂😂she is the gift that keeps on giving!

Reactions: 10
Look at this food, this can’t possibly be healthy especially for her??
View attachment 293072
View attachment 293073
View attachment 293074
View attachment 293078
How weird that she’s bought bolognese when that’s the only meal she’s shown herself making before?
I wonder if she is trying to calorie count, I have to admit when I’ve done this before I’ve used a lot of ready meals because they’re easy to zap on MyFitnessPal. But those meals are the normal M&S ones, as far as ready meals go they are pretty good but the lasagne one for example is about 650-700 cals. Let alone if she’s adding chips etc with it 😬

Reactions: 17
Gabs #25: Poos in a box, has lasagne in her bath a-floating; don’t mention her plagiarism though, her stock still needs promoting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Having a freezer full of ready meals speaks volumes about your eating habits. I'll buy one on the way home from work if I'm running late or feeling done with the day and lazy. If I had a freezer full of them I'd eat them much more than I do because I'm inherently lazy and hate cooking, but I don't, because I'm an adult and know that I need nutrition and variety in my diet.

Reactions: 43
Lazy of her just eat ready meals when she is at home all day. She could easily learn how to cook meals from scratch

Reactions: 36
All that surgery she had, all the pain, all the money. All the complications and health problems she’s living with now ( allegedly). A complete bleeping waste of time.
Yes, and she ruined everything. Now she’s screwed because she cannot go and get all the surgeries over again, right? I wouldn’t think so......enlighten me if I am incorrect!

Reactions: 10
Omg it pains me to see how much money she wastes/has wasted in her life. One of those ready meals is probably close to a fiver especially from M&S. I honestly deliberate over spending £3 on a tin of instant coffee for the month 😅 she must have money to BURN.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also, TBF, it say 250g on the package, which is a single serving size. I'd have half with a salad or a full one on it's own if I had that m&s duck-it friday feeling. It's not a huge traybake size or anything, but duck those chips right off (and the ketchup, again, sorry)
I'm so glad someone said it 😂 I could easily nail that size of lasagne in one sitting! I wouldn't pair it with chips though, and I mean I'm actually vegan so I wouldn't eat the pork fest anyway but like a vegan version yeah done. (Not in the bath).

• Heart
Reactions: 63
The thing with gabbie is that she's clearly unwell. I'm not going to spew crap about her having this issue or that issue because its not fair. But I think she's lonely and its quite sad. She could do so well in life if she had a better support system.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jane’s obviously going back to Barnsley soon, and they’ve stockpiled so gobs won’t have to leave the flat on her own.
She’s idolising Polly at the moment, but Polly cooks interesting meals from scratch every day, they are a world apart.
Disclaimer: I love an M&S ready meal, and if I lived on my own, and wasn’t feeding a family of five, I for sure would eat them more often than I do. But there’s so much more choice than the meat and pasta ones she’s got stashed in her freezer. And I reckon after three days, I’d be sick of them and craving something fresh.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.