Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this before, and it’s not important at all, but it drives me nuts - WHY does she brush her teeth with an electric toothbrush like it’s a manual one??

You don’t need to push it back and forth so vigorously when it’s electric, Gobs! The entire point is that the automatic rotation does it for you! AAGGHHHH why are you so bloody dumb?!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Everyday is a pamper day for her, literally. However she documented basic hygiene (besides changing back into dirty PJs and taking food in the bath.)

ETA:
Kind of reminds me of this meme for us moms/parents.

Sorry I keep forgetting it adds on instead of a separate comment.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Everyday is a pamper day for her, literally. However she documented basic hygiene (besides changing back into dirty PJs and taking food in the bath.)
The more I actually think about it..the more it is just not normal!!! 🤣 If I came home to my partner sat in the bath eating a lasagne... Id think they're having a crisis / worry what other dirty secrets they have

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She should just address it even if she tells us all to go duck ourselves as she didn't copy.

Ignoring it is making it worse, shes blocking people who have actually bought from her shop. Safe to say she won't get those returning customers.

I think she just thinks by hiding it'll eventually go away, that's how she's lived her whole Life and I bet Juniper Jane has encouraged her to do that. She has a platform and unfortunately if you get caught then you gotta handle it like an adult.

Reactions: 28
Tbf to Gab, I'm definitely partial to a cheeky Twirl in the bath... but a bleeping lasagne

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The more I actually think about it..the more it is just not normal!!! 🤣 If I came home to my partner sat in the bath eating a lasagne... Id think they're having a crisis / worry what other dirty secrets they have
I'm currently partnerless but me too! I'm sure we all have our weird little quirks but food in the bath is just next level gross. I think I maybe could see if you were drinking coffee or something...

Reactions: 22
Also sorry for being so invested in this lasagne/bath situation, but was she holding the plate, was it on the side of the bath, was it floating in the bath in the tin it was in? ffs I need answers gabasgne

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Also sorry for being so invested in this lasagne/bath situation, but was she holding the plate, was it on the side of the bath, was it floating in the bath in the tin it was in? ffs I need answers gabasgne
In the video she says the tray fell in and started filling with water, and she sounded like she was more devastated about the lasagne loss than the minging bath 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
In the video she says the tray fell in and started filling with water, and she sounded like she was more devastated about the lasagne loss than the minging bath 🤢
she definitely made Jane clear it up, no way is gab cleaning out soggy lasagne

Reactions: 12
Uploaded an hour ago and still no comments. She is shooketh! And likes to dislikes is 293 vs 116. For her followers who have no clue what's going on, they'll surely go looking now.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Entirely normal to have while in the bath:

Water/wine/coffee/tea/hot chocolate
A little bit of chocolate or a little biscuit

Entirely batshit to have in the bath:

Tray of lasagne
Packet of ham
Any pork-based products

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The lasagne in the bath both confuses and terrifies me. When I’m in the bath I get really warm (obvs lol) and I hate eating when I’m already hot, so I can’t understand a full steaming meal?!

Reactions: 35
The lasagne in the bath both confuses and terrifies me. When I’m in the bath I get really warm (obvs lol) and I hate eating when I’m already hot, so I can’t understand a full steaming meal?!
Also, I lay down in the bath (I'm confident the majority of the population do) but to eat a lasagne, would she not have to be sat up? Half her body would be out the water WHAT IS THE POINT

I need to have a pamper day after how stressed she's made me with this bath

• Haha
Reactions: 42
have comments been turned off for the latest video? on my lunch break so catching up on the thread..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.