Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C
Jane’s obviously going back to Barnsley soon, and they’ve stockpiled so gobs won’t have to leave the flat on her own.
She’s idolising Polly at the moment, but Polly cooks interesting meals from scratch every day, they are a world apart.
Disclaimer: I love an M&S ready meal, and if I lived on my own, and wasn’t feeding a family of five, I for sure would eat them more often than I do. But there’s so much more choice than the meat and pasta ones she’s got stashed in her freezer. And I reckon after three days, I’d be sick of them and craving something fresh.
Can Jane go back to Barnsley soon though? Barnsley are tier 3 and you're not supposed to travel in and out of there, though it may be different if Gabby is in her support bubble? The rules are enormously confusing, tbf.

Reactions: 11
Omg it pains me to see how much money she wastes/has wasted in her life. One of those ready meals is probably close to a fiver especially from M&S. I honestly deliberate over spending £3 on a tin of instant coffee for the month 😅 she must have money to BURN.
They used to be on 3 for £10 I think but not for ages. I try not to buy them or like someone else said, I just rely on them too much 😂

Reactions: 5
C

Can Jane go back to Barnsley soon though? Barnsley are tier 3 and you're not supposed to travel in and out of there, though it may be different if Gabby is in her support bubble? The rules are enormously confusing, tbf.
She’ll do as she likes! She shouldn’t have even gone down with gobs in the first place! Gobs shouldn’t have had a scan with “her mum’s consultant” either! As it was placed into their 3 just before she went

• Angry
Reactions: 23
C

Yea here in actual Sheffield (lol) were in tier 3 and have been told not to leave the city, I assume it would work the other way as well? They will probably use an excuse of isolating for 2 weeks even though they’ve clearly been hanging round the shops and in restaurants etc

Reactions: 12
Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 00.09.22.png

To be honest it's not like the borders are being patrolled or anything so they'll keep doing as they like! If anyone asked, Jane would just say she had caring responsibilities for her child with 4830 undiagnosed medical conditions.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Also... the whole “it’s a pamper day so I’m going to wash my hair”. Washing your hair shouldn’t be a “pamper” Gab it’s a basic necessity! Imagine thinking oooooh I’m going to treat myself and wash my hair?!
Exactly! And what irritates me the most is that she still has such perfectly clear skin considering her lack of hygiene lol like damn if I was taking a full-body shower only once a week and living in the same PJ’s all day every day you’d better believe my face would look a right mess too 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
reply from FOB

Hi There,

Thanks very much for reaching out to us.

We take our customers’ feedback very seriously and appreciate you taking the time to express your concerns.

We always want our Function of Beauty family to feel beautiful, empowered, and respected. Our influencers are a reflection of our brand and we expect them to share the values of our company. As such, we put serious consideration into who we choose to represent the brand.

As a company, it is our policy to take note if our customers feel we missed the mark, so please be assured that your inquiry has been heard. Our team is working diligently to address your concerns and we will continue to keep our customers in mind when choosing influencers in the future.

Thanks!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I don’t actually eat lasagna as the white sauce gives me bad vibes, but is a pork lasagna a thing? Does she just mean it’s got layers of ham or what? I need to know or I cannot sleep peacefully tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t actually eat lasagna as the white sauce gives me bad vibes, but is a pork lasagna a thing? Does she just mean it’s got layers of ham or what? I need to know or I cannot sleep peacefully tonight
It'll just be lasagne made with pork mince instead of beef. I personally think that sounds horrible as pork mince has quite a piggy, sausagey taste but we know that's what Gabby's one true love is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Tbf I can't judge her *too* much for the ready meals as I hate cooking so much I am partial to them. We do try to stick to lower calorie ones and we also batch cook too. I'm constantly nagging my partner for us to do healthy recipes but I just hate cooking 😅
However, I dread to think about how much all those ready meals cost from M&S. My partner only buys M&S ones if they're in the reduced fridge.

Reactions: 14
I don’t actually eat lasagna as the white sauce gives me bad vibes
It’s taken me three attempts to write this because I’m laughing so much, please I need to know more about the bad vibes you get from white sauce what do you mean?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64
In all honesty I can easily eat two pans of that size of Lasagne, it's that up there with my faves, and I've always had a ridiculously big appetite since the dawn of time 😂 I have always had really big meals, like the rest of my family. However, I do eat meals made from scratch 9/10 times and when I do have a carbfest I always balance it out with an entire week of healthy afterwards. 😅 Also, we all exercise quite vigorously in this house so I guess that adds to the appetite and the cause of why everyone's more muscle than anything.

That's the thing, if she just puts in the work in anything she wants to achieve she'll never have any of these problems she has now. An art shop? Learn to properly draw and take time to establish your own trademark. Don't want to gain extra weight? Learn to cook better and healthier and deal with your food issues with the help of professionals. Don't want to lose more friends? Be self aware, determine your shortcomings and bad attitude and seek to better yourself. Don't want your Lasagne to fall into the bath? Don't eat it there in the first place. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
reply from FOB

Hi There,

Thanks very much for reaching out to us.

We take our customers’ feedback very seriously and appreciate you taking the time to express your concerns.

We always want our Function of Beauty family to feel beautiful, empowered, and respected. Our influencers are a reflection of our brand and we expect them to share the values of our company. As such, we put serious consideration into who we choose to represent the brand.

As a company, it is our policy to take note if our customers feel we missed the mark, so please be assured that your inquiry has been heard. Our team is working diligently to address your concerns and we will continue to keep our customers in mind when choosing influencers in the future.

Thanks!
Seems like the stock response they’ve been giving out. I hope they stay true to their word about the last part and don’t ask Gabbie to do any work with them again. I wouldn’t want a scammer representing my brand.

Reactions: 23
She seems to bathe or shower so rarely so no wonder she had to document actually doing so, lasagne or not.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.