Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

matto

VIP Member
Hopefully an interesting new discussion topic :p
With all the smart moves and horrible PR mistakes we have seen wags make over the years... what would you do if you were a wag all of a sudden? 👀
What would your strategy be? What things would you copy? What would you definitely not do?
😄
OH THATS SUCH A GOOD QUESTION:

if I ever become a wag, my first step would be to get on here and tell everybody every single detail. Being an F1 wag is fun in itself, but being an F1 wag AND a Tattler is much better

-One thing I won't be doing though is trying to make people subscribe for 'exclusive' stuff on my socmed acc and the exclusive stuff is just my partner's arm or their chin *cough*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Last race of a triple header and ay yay yay how much has happened since

The Slag Shack is in effect for the 3rd (or maybe 4th) year running with Carlando golfing and protecting love with eyes closed
We have reports of Lance being just as miserable around fans as he looks in real life
Daniel tossing fan swiftie bracelets in some kind of inner rage at the failure of his own attempt to capitalize off of them for enchante.
Carmen decided to pretend to be an elitist academic with her new passion for economics (fear of being poor) book knowledge and ended up promoting a dangerous homophobic 'psychiatrist' from spain
we have lu hamster and pietra all in the same hood as the slag house, and magui being extra with her follows
Lewis got invited to the Anitta halloween party which was like a Heidi Klum 2009 version. we have yet to see the photos, but slaggin with ndas was expected
Lily H destroyed a pair of vintage prada loafers and it was tragic, but is around for this portion of the season, and apparently she's a decent person in real life.
Lily Z missing in action and someone thinks thats cause for concern, but she probably is actually in class
as opposed to Alex who is out and about being new BFFs with Rebecca and Kika and apparently not in school as some had assumed
Kika, Rebecca, and Carmen all sittin this one out for once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

ChrisMay

Im just putting it out there - I discovered this thread during Mexico GP and now I am highly addicted to the slaggy nature of the drivers.
Very glad Im not the only one who dislikes Carmen. I'm a huge GR63 fan so I always thought it was this but I met George once in London and the dirty look I got off of her. I am not the sort of person to stop people and I appologised to him and told him I couldn't not especially after getting 63 tattooed on my foot after his F2 win ( I was drunk in Malaga at the time of getting it) He was still at Williams and was so lovely and had all the time in the world foe me and she has annoyed me every day since.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So looks like the Vegas hotel workers are gonna strike on Thursday if no deal is reached.
Already have seen rumors that this will be a one and done race because the disruption to the city and now all the basic extortion for tickets and any view. On tip of it absolutely nonone is interesting in a boring race when everything is decided.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Vegas will be a shambles. Max will probably lap everyone and then afterwards in the press conference say how much he hated being there (which he would be absolutely real for). They’ll be no proper fans hardly because no one can afford it, it’ll be influencers galore. The race itself will probably be a horrible 10+ car DRS train behind Alex, I refuse to wake up at 6am for that

fryolyfe

VIP Member
A reporter told him yesterday that despite his performances having been standout these past couple of months, he feels a bit flat (to the other reporters) and that he's being too self-deprecating and they wanna see "the light, the happy, bubbly Lando back" and the way I almost just retired to bed to sob my heart out.
This is gonna sound harsh (even though I’m not aiming it at Lando) so Lando fans, look away now 🤣🤣 but idk why he gets babied so much. A lot of drivers have fluctuating emotions, they just don’t show it so openly. No issue with him doing that but actual pundits acting like he’s a 16 year old kid makes me actually quite uncomfortable and I’m sure he doesn’t welcome it either. Just because he shows what he’s feeling more doesn’t mean he’s feeling things anymore acutely than others and it kind of undermines him and his fortitude to act like that. I don’t think he’s anymore harsh on himself than anyone else, other drivers just don’t express it to media, or they take the Stroll attitude of acting like they don’t care

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Okay sorry that Carmen thing has really rubbed me up the wrong way. I know everyone gets stressed out no matter who they are and everyone needs time to chill out etc but in the real world, we don’t get to do that. We can’t just take a vacation from our lives. Stop bragging that you can because your boyfriend can afford to pay for your lifestyle and you can live how you want - that’s great for you!! But normal people don’t get that luxury and we have to struggle on no matter how drained and worn out we feel

• Heart

pastafasta

VIP Member
Ni but seriously, I’d love to know what Carmen needs to “unwind and reset” from 🙄
Why are most of the current wags so insufferable? Their egos are enormous and together with the army of ass lickers behind their backs they seriously have no shame whatsoever. How does she not feel even a bit embarrassed when she types that crap? :rolleyes:

• Haha

thepinky

On one hand, I'm entertained by how out of touch and self-congratulatory Carmen is. I actually find it funny.

But on the other hand, I'm thinking... get a grip? Read the room? Read the news? How are you going to post this crap to your followers, many of whom are working way harder than you could ever imagine because they don't have a multimillionaire bf, and are struggling with inflation/the housing crisis/cost of living/etc?

I won't begrudge Carmen or the WAGs for living this lifestyle. I think many, myself included, would do something similar in their place. And WAGs aren't responsible for the systemic problems that cause inequality and whatnot... but Carmen acting like she works so hard and 'deserves' holiday after holiday is grating. Just posting her vacation and lifestyle content is one thing, but to also add how hard she works/how much she needed to recharge...