Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2554197
View attachment 2554198

alright im just gonna go with this is an internal Magui battle
I just noticed the heart
Exactly, this does not look accidental
#sassySquids
---
I blame pierre for some reason
Oh absolutely
No idea why, but it makes sense somehow
Say what you want about Pierre, but I am sure he knows most gossips around there
(George and Ferni I feel know all teams' related gossip, technical gossip, but Pierre knows private life gossip and is not afraid to add his two cents to them. I like that;))

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
look at Pietras mom soaking it up
I know why they took him out to dinner now
1699231768228.png

also boy going ALL out tonight. but where is carlos?
(pietra's mom does hamptons white parties at their villa/mansion estate)
---
and Elena, you look good

1699232958116.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like hamsteresse got in there
I'm sure Pietra thinks she hopes that she dates Lando instead Hamster. 🤣🤣🤣
---
What is cool shipping name to Yuki and Jana? 🥹 Like Lalu which in Portuguese means "Squid". 🤣
0P8F49Y0G9GUEB0CGT4DS0PFEDZG_864.jpg

Reactions: 6
So looks like the Vegas hotel workers are gonna strike on Thursday if no deal is reached.
Already have seen rumors that this will be a one and done race because the disruption to the city and now all the basic extortion for tickets and any view. On tip of it absolutely nonone is interesting in a boring race when everything is decided.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So looks like the Vegas hotel workers are gonna strike on Thursday if no deal is reached.
Already have seen rumors that this will be a one and done race because the disruption to the city and now all the basic extortion for tickets and any view. On tip of it absolutely nonone is interesting in a boring race when everything is decided.
this is the most ridiculous and useless race in recent history. i’ll probably watch it but i hope we never see it again. also the track looks like a pig that’s fallen on its back and can’t get back up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.