Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
Hopefully an interesting new discussion topic :p
With all the smart moves and horrible PR mistakes we have seen wags make over the years... what would you do if you were a wag all of a sudden? 👀
What would your strategy be? What things would you copy? What would you definitely not do?
😄
Personally, I'd hate it!
I'm quite introverted and would hate the limelight and scrutiny. I'm also fiercely indépendant and certainly wouldn't want to give up my life and career to live off someone else's coat-tails.
Obviously I love F1 and I'd like to be able to go to races, but wouldn't want to be at every one and forfeit every other aspect of life.
I like to be think I'd be quite low-key.

Reactions: 11

thepinky

Alex really got with Charles at the perfect time huh? Not trying to be shady (okay, maybe just a little) but if this US PR stunt is successful, she could become the most famous wag out of everybody. Kelly better watch out.
I hadn't realized it until you pointed it out, but you're completely right about the timing. Charles signing with that agency and going on a PR campaign is a jackpot for Alex.

And I think this is already starting to happen. It's very interesting that the most popular Instagram style account for Alex has almost double the followers compared to Kelly. Even though the Kelly style page has has 4x more posts and is almost 2 years older. Alex's photos on Kym's account and other pages usually get way more likes and engagement compared to even Kelly.

But I wish it wasn't Alex to be honest. There's just something about her I don't vibe with–even though I think she's so beautiful and enjoy seeing her outfits. My spicy take is that I'd rather Kelly, Charlotte or even Rebecca get this attention. At least they're up front about wanting to be influencers and enjoying the spotlight

Meanwhile Alex is playing along with Charles' PR games, doing sneaky partnerships with brands like Meshki, all while giving prissy, I'm above all of this vibes (at least to me). Alex gets so much hate and I do think a lot of it is honestly just targeted only at her because she's dating Charles... and I don't want to be another hater but there's something about her that irks me 😭

I feel like Kelly would stop giving AF about all of this if Max marries her. She'd win the WAG wars if / when they actually get married. IMO that's the ultimate WAG status symbol-if an F1 driver wants to commit to you in such a big way (particularly from a financial perspective), especially ones at the peak of their career or fame like Max or Charles respectively.

• Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
IMO though there’s a difference in job PR and grid politics PR and Daniel does more of the latter than I like.

‘I am not leaving McLaren’ when he was already aware he’d been sacked, that was purely to try and unleash his fans on McLaren. When he moved to Renault we saw him talking about how he couldn’t be himself at Red Bull and how it was for his mental well-being that he moved, now he’s up their arse because he needed a job and oh it’s a family :rolleyes: ‘I won’t go into any seat it has to be a competitive seat’ before going into an Alpha Tauri. CAA have been leaking things to media since he signed with them to manipulate the public narrative. That’s why I don’t believe a thing he says.

Other drivers do similar things (Mick did it via Uncle Ralf, we see Carlos and Alonso chatting with spanish media) but Daniel’s is the most egregious IMO.
These are good points. He’s very good at playing the victim, and certain fans of his absolutely lap it up. Some of the things aimed towards McLaren workers from his fans were really horrible and completely unnecessary, and I don’t think he did a whole lot to quash that situation and make it better tbh, when at the end of the day he was just bad at his job. It happens and in normal life being sacked is what you’d deserve, this shouldn’t have been any different. It was never personal.

And yeah I feel the same about the RB thing. He acted like it was a super toxic environment but the minute he needed them again he’s gone on about it being his home etc etc. Just screams fake and a user to me. And yeah you have to be a bit like that to succeed in this life but he takes it too far. And it just makes me think Horner was right (can’t believe I’m saying that) when he said Daniel leaving was more about him running from a fight than anything else

Pole er bear

VIP Member
All I gotta say about lissie is girl was moving up with F1TV
But seems to not be in demand as much with them
Personally she lost me with Marcus. I like him a lot as a driver but he gives me the ick even since putting his bare feet on the coffee table
---
Soon to be wag doing promo. 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2561388
The top is from Zara tho. 😅
It all starts with Zara
---
Our second set of pap photos all though the website says there from the same date but their wearing different clothes 🤔 (also low rise jeans better not be coming back 😡)
This is his American agency he signed with
Again nonone in LA gives a f about Charles leclerc.
All the actors are back to work so the actors are all doing pap shoots of their own for movies
Sharl I tried to tell you
You are too euro for the average American to believe you are an athlete

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Not to get mushy but I was literally realising today, this forum is legit the only reason I still follow f1 🤣 I really don’t have the time/energy to dedicate to it (going back to working full time after 6 months of part time is no joke😭😂) and if I was a sensible person that cared about their sanity I’d definitely have dropped it out by now but then I always see all my notifications for this page and get sucked back in 🤣 I’ve enjoyed very few on track moments this year, even the good moments I’ve struggled to actually care about (which is probably a me problem - finding joy in things doesn’t come naturally anymore) but you guys always make me laugh and this is where basically all my enjoyment is stemming from. So thank you to all the regular posters here, otherwise I’d genuinely be long gone from this f1 world - maybe not a bad thing in hindsight but hey, who wants an easy life 🤣❤

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Charles is a bit of a non-entity to me, he's good looking - fair enough - but there's not too much that interests me about him and I'm not a Ferrari fan so fine, but Jesus, his media coverage this week is more annoying than Danny Ric's fake perma-grin. Make it stop!

Maybe Magui should focus on Charles, at this point they both seem like silly attention whores?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

kiiwiih

VIP Member
17 apparently and there's a dent in her chest 😖

(i genuinely feel like a creep posting this here but I'm also 😦 at her whole ig)

• Wow
  • Sick

yukinobambino

VIP Member
1699478565291.png

Reading Guanyu's player's tribune article and man this paragraph gutted me. I hope Giovinazzi and Porchaire who were liking shady posts about him and fuelling the racist comments back then have grown up

• Sad
  • Wow

Pole er bear

VIP Member
today i learned the slag shack is actually also the headquarters for a (legal) cannabis cultivation company
no wonder its a shoes on sofa property

• Wow
  • Haha

sofiamae1994

VIP Member
Forever amused as this type of girls would eat him alive. :sneaky:
I'm pretty sure he's never planning to meet most of them anyway, the pics of their boobs and sliding into their dms with terrible rizz are just there to keep him and his hand company on lonely hotel nights 😂

Speaking of Lando & women, I notice Magui is flying somewhere and heavily hinting she's going to NYC/USA lol

• Haha

Zebraaah

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231113-213700_Chrome.jpg

Why must she insult my favourite tall French slag like this? 'Even Esteban' !?!
What's wrong with Esteban? Whats with the even ?

• Haha