Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's true too. There were backlashes for them for liking shading tweets about Zhou's seat for 2022.
---
Many NGLs on gossip page asking if Oscar and Lily Z have broken up or not. The answer is NO! 🥰 The proof is from McLaren latest article mentioning Lily Z.
View attachment 2560336
Thanks for sharing, ridiculous they don't think someone will notice that. Look Zhou I cat judge as a driver
Valtteri is an amazing driver and isn't much further ahead and that team is clearly next years AT
Maybe if Zhou was in a redbull they could judge
But otherwise it's pure jealousy and insecurity. Took me too long and too many 'friends' to understand that people are tit when they aren't holding any cards.
---
100% alonso protege

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone know how easy these are to fake because there’s no way they would be looking at a Charlotte Sine outfit page. Maybe at a push Charles but Lando and Martin ☠☠
IMG_4137.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oli... are things that bad

Screenshot_20231108_200947_Instagram.jpg

And you can do an auction rather than acting exclusive and like you have zero clue what something is worth
Screenshot_20231108_201001_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Anyone know how easy these are to fake because there’s no way they would be looking at a Charlotte Sine outfit page. Maybe at a push Charles but Lando and Martin ☠☠View attachment 2560488
I'd imagine it's as simple as screenshotting their insta name and just paste it over a user who actually did view their story
the idea that even though less than 90 people viewed the story, three of them are f1 drivers and f1 wags 😂 😂
to be fair though, it does look like a very boob-y picture so definitely right up lando's alley

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone explain what this Lu's talk thing is.
---
Also George just gets more and more George all the time

Reactions: 2
the second hand embarrassment i have for this person. i'm that marge meme right now.
But people don't do stuff like this just for a bit of attention, right? RIGHT? (yes, they do and yes, it's embarrassing) 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So saw an account that posted some absolutely horrible things about Chloe and Lance for no reason other than they are Jewish. Whatever else is going on in the world, Im glad we at least aren't this low. Pretty sure neither has said a word about gaza

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can someone explain what this Lu's talk thing is.
It's what Rebecca did right when she got with Carlos but for free 🙃
It's basically a private chat, but only one-way, no one can answer
I don't actually know what the use is, it's basically insta stories but you can also chat...

• Haha
Instagrams new 'broadcast channel' feature, effectively a one way messaging channel for influencers to share more random crap 🤣
I joined Scotty’s thinking it would be an update channel to his F1 fantasy league (because it’s named after that)… Now I just feel conned into seeing all his posts LOL

• Haha
Recently I heard some Lissie tea, apparently she is hard to work with and not as nice to people around her as she appears on social media, anyone heard anything?
And I saw that some people started suspecting that she is rather toxic and controlling in her relationship as well...

• Haha
not as nice to people around her as she appears on social media
I don't know specifically about Lissie, but in general people do act differently on social media than they are in real life. 🤷‍♀️
Especially those who push a lot of "I'm so nice and good" narrative, are probably not actually so nice.

Reactions: 8
I don't know specifically about Lissie, but in general people do act differently on social media than they are in real life. 🤷‍♀️
Especially those who push a lot of "I'm so nice and good" narrative, are probably not actually so nice.
I agree, so I am not surprised, but we are still talking about her professional environment and I kinda thought she would at least pretend to be nice to those she works with, but according to the gossip I heard that is not the case 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What the hell is that new Netflix/F1 golf video about? 😆
Lando - romantic on green
Carlos - I could be your chili pepper
The hell did I just hear? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Our second set of pap photos all though the website says there from the same date but their wearing different clothes 🤔 (also low rise jeans better not be coming back 😡)

• Haha
Our second set of pap photos all though the website says there from the same date but their wearing different clothes 🤔 (also low rise jeans better not be coming back 😡)
I'm sure Charles called paparazzis again to show his relationship. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.