Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fryolyfe

VIP Member
i mean we did say the daily mail is about to go tits up
so guess ya know, lets shit on lewis
Look I’m fine with the criticism this guy usually levels at Lewis. He hates him because Lewis has publicly called him out a few times so he’s never had a good word to say even in the glory days. But this is too far. Implying he cheated in Austin with zero mention of Charles doing the same, saying he’s embarrassing himself, saying he has no passion - that’s bordering on slander. Lewis last week celebrated P2 more than Max has celebrated a single win all year. God I wish he’d retire. People will only realise what they’d got when it’s gone

hello2723

VIP Member
lmao since when does he drive car 10??? am i reading this wrong? fia have been fucking up the docs this weekend
yeah i noticed that, guessing its the same situation as that one time they forgot to change the names in the document after copy and pasting it 🤣

pastafasta

VIP Member
Just as someone who lives over this way. I would think it's silly for any of them to go back to Europe when the Vegas race is next week. Maybe if you really need to do the sim (merc)... but seems most everyone else is sticking around
Pierre also went back to Europe, posted from Milan.