Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well his party bff IS in town next weekend... ;) 😂

View attachment 2564235
So I'm trying to figure out why lando went from Sao Paulo to Vegas
why didnt he go to LA, which is a direct route to where he had to go for McLaren event/
Did he need to do something in vegas?
or did the plane he flew in on happen to maybe drop off someone else in who needed to be in vegas?
cause i'm pretty sure everyone else for Mclaren is already in Cali
---
Hamster UK TV appearance. 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2564337
---

Did she delete that vid? 🤔 I just screenshotted her Tiktok page and couldn't find it.
View attachment 2564344
Tbh, I don't have Tiktok account.
yeah i realized this with luisa posts earlier. If you dont have an account you cant see everything on their account that is posted. only some things
Im not allowed to have tiktok so gave up looking for anything.

Reactions: 2
I can still see it 🤔 (it did for some reason give an adult content warning 😂)

IMG_4218.jpeg

So I'm trying to figure out why lando went from Sao Paulo to Vegas
why didnt he go to LA, which is a direct route to where he had to go for McLaren event/
Did he need to do something in vegas?
or did the plane he flew in on happen to maybe drop off someone else in who needed to be in vegas?
cause i'm pretty sure everyone else for Mclaren is already in Cali
---

yeah i realized this with luisa posts earlier. If you dont have an account you cant see everything on their account that is posted. only some things
Im not allowed to have tiktok so gave up looking for anything.
Sonoma is just north of San Francisco. Why would he go to LA? If he was going straight there he would have gone to SF, surely?
Maybe he just wanted to leave some stuff in LV before heading to Sonoma for the weekend, like not carting his golf clubs to Sonoma for example. He doesn't need to be at Sonoma until tomorrow at the earliest and that's if he's even driving on Saturday. He may be driving Sunday only.
---

THE SHADE. Also what does he know 👀
It's the smirk after he says it that gets me 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sonoma is just north of San Francisco. Why would he go to LA? If he was going straight there he would have gone to SF, surely?
Maybe he just wanted to leave some stuff in LV before heading to Sonoma for the weekend, like not carting his golf clubs to Sonoma for example. He doesn't need to be at Sonoma until tomorrow at the earliest and that's if he's even driving on Saturday. He may be driving Sunday only.
---

It's the smirk after he says it that gets me 😂
i dunno there are only so many cities you can fly into from Brazil. I dont remember what the issues are but it screwed me over trying to do one way flights and going from colombia to brazil vs the us to brazil. Im sure Lando is fine though and Daddy Zak has him on a tight leash
---
Alright yeah he couldn't have flown into sfo or vegas directly from SP. Yes from Miami or houston. Doesn't matter ifHouston. Jey or not only some ports will let you come in from brazil if youndidnt flying from us to brazil dirct. So he stopped somewhere else first before vegas... that said he may.... not sure but could have gone back through Mexico and been cleared. I wasn't allowed to go through panama.
I had tho shove out an extra 1200 to get back to nyc directly . It wasn't fun.

Last edited:
We have a new shameless exhibitionist bleep
And somehow it's less exciting than all my wildest dreams.
Babe, you are still shooting with 2 hands,

---
true
1699677765902.png

---
never thought id say this but give me logan shirtless shooting instead, hell I'd even accept Pierre

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohhh... That is included in her birthday vid. 🥱 She is trying so hard. 😫😫😫 I wonder what her hint when Lando birthday at Monday.
Lando's apartment is a jackpot for hinting. Didn't Pietra post from there pre-Hamster too? 😂
But seriously, Magui is terrible. She will hint until he gets serious with someone else and then she'll find a new victim. :cautious:

Reactions: 7
Speaking of 2024, I know it's on the schedule currently, but does anyone else think Vegas will get wiped and just stay as a one-off event for 2023?
The deal is contracted for 3 years + 10. So initial 3 with the option to extend afterwards, will be interesting to see if they can it after 2025

Reactions: 1
The deal is contracted for 3 years + 10. So initial 3 with the option to extend afterwards, will be interesting to see if they can it after 2025
I genuinely cannot even see them honouring the three years with the destruction and inconvenience it's caused to locals, alongside the poor sales.
---
I genuinely cannot even see them honouring the three years with the destruction and inconvenience it's caused to locals, alongside the poor sales.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.