Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully an interesting new discussion topic :p
With all the smart moves and horrible PR mistakes we have seen wags make over the years... what would you do if you were a wag all of a sudden? 👀
What would your strategy be? What things would you copy? What would you definitely not do?
😄
OH THATS SUCH A GOOD QUESTION:

if I ever become a wag, my first step would be to get on here and tell everybody every single detail. Being an F1 wag is fun in itself, but being an F1 wag AND a Tattler is much better

-One thing I won't be doing though is trying to make people subscribe for 'exclusive' stuff on my socmed acc and the exclusive stuff is just my partner's arm or their chin *cough*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
With all the smart moves and horrible PR mistakes we have seen wags make over the years... what would you do if you were a wag all of a sudden? 👀
What would your strategy be? What things would you copy? What would you definitely not do?
😄
would never want to be in the spotlight
so i wouldnt have the relationship in the first place
if i had a chance, id delete everything, make my exes and besties sign ndas and get a tit ton of clothes to try on

but i think some dont get the chance so they either do it or dont do it
dont think you can get away with only half-way wagging

Reactions: 10
😄
Personally, I'd hate it!
I'm quite introverted and would hate the limelight and scrutiny. I'm also fiercely indépendant and certainly wouldn't want to give up my life and career to live off someone else's coat-tails.
Obviously I love F1 and I'd like to be able to go to races, but wouldn't want to be at every one and forfeit every other aspect of life.
I like to be think I'd be quite low-key.

Reactions: 11
OH THATS SUCH A GOOD QUESTION:

if I ever become a wag, my first step would be to get on here and tell everybody every single detail. Being an F1 wag is fun in itself, but being an F1 wag AND a Tattler is much better

-One thing I won't be doing though is trying to make people subscribe for 'exclusive' stuff on my socmed acc and the exclusive stuff is just my partner's arm or their chin *cough*
you are my primary nomination for Wag now
may you be first on Pierre's wag waitlist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
in fact I think the only ones that don’t get “criticised” are the ones that just keep themselves to themselves like Tiffany or Oscars Lily.
Even Tiffany does sometimes. And not being criticized doesn't mean they are put on the pedestal either. 🤷‍♀️ I mean, what exactly would someone put Lily on the pedestal, just for being there and not being seen? (I mean, ok, in a way, it's kind of worthy, but come on)
---

Reactions: 5
😄
Keep my mouth closed about my partners work thats one! I remember when kelly spoke about max’s crash at silverstone 🤦🏻‍♀️ even if you think lewis was in the wrong, max is a grown man and her talking about it made him look bad.
The other stuff like the paddock photshoots, collabs and jewelry is harmless in my opinion. They're clout chasing and it’s obvious and the guys 99% know they are so who cares.

On Kelly’s family racism thing it’s disgusting but ppl would have called her out even if she’s not a wag so i dont think it applies just dont be a tit in life in general.

The fashion “competition” every weekend is kind of interesting tho. I think kelly has great personal style ( especially evening outfits), kate b, lissie mackintosh and also kika sometimes. As a woman its nice to see other women dressing fashionably and bringing glamour to the paddcok it makes things less boring. Also i saw several items on lissie and Kelly that i wanted to buy and checked out.

Reactions: 8
Talking about Tiffany, she is in... is that a dress or skirt and top. Doesn't look good on her though (as in it's not fitting IMO).
1699103765360.png

Reactions: 4
@Pole er bear would you post stuff about your relationship on social media tho? I see a lot of f1 couples doing tik toks and getting int the Hollywood PR couple vibe ( kika and pierre, lissie and marc etc.) Would anyone be cool with that? My fear is if you break up it’s there on the internet forever and now people never let go of old posts. It would make a mew relationship murky.

Reactions: 3
@Pole er bear would you post stuff about your relationship on social media tho? I see a lot of f1 couples doing tik toks and getting int the Hollywood PR couple vibe ( kika and pierre, lissie and marc etc.) Would anyone be cool with that? My fear is if you break up it’s there on the internet forever and now people never let go of old posts. It would make a mew relationship murky.
I don't even post my own, non-celeb, relationship on SM. I think it's cringe! 🤣

If I was a sudden wag, there’s absolutely no way I’d be posting all about it on sm. Not to say I’d keep it secret exactly but I can’t think of anything worse than all the godawful TikToks etc. I’d be buzzed for the chance to see some of the races and travel tho, that would be cool.
I’ve got a son and I can tell you now ain’t no way I’d be pimping my child out on social media for attention the way Kelly does with P.

My fear is if you break up it’s there on the internet forever and now people never let go of old posts.
This is one of the things that Carlos did right. No posts about Isa, no worries about lovey dovey pics being around even if they are deleted from IG. (Though we'll forever mock him for that one comment even when it's deleted now 😆 )
---
What I find worse it's doing business with a wag or getting her a job, directly or indirectly.
---
Damn Fernando and Rubens! 🤩
1699104633669.png

BTW, Rubens is also one of those who didn't stay with a wag (wife in his case) from the time he was in F1.

I would still have my social media closed (probably would share a lot of the exciting things that i would be exposed to but only people i know will see it) but i would not hide that i was his girlfriend if i could go to races i would.
I guess i understand why some of them follow them for a few races if you think about it difficult to see them regularly they have crazy schedules. But F1 wags i guess have a more easy life i think football wags its a bit more difficult the guys they are with can be in a different country every year so its difficult to have a stable life thats why i think most of them end up giving up their own careers.
To be honest I think it would be really difficult for a normal girl that has a 9 to 6 job to maintain a relationship with a driver 😅.

Last edited:
absolutely not. I have never since the begining of social media, posted anything or even followed anyone i had a relationship with. That was just never something i needed to post. today i realize that people would now judge you if you didnt post and think something is wrong. Still personally i dont think i would because i wouldnt be trying to profit off social media personally so the pictures wouldnt really do anything for me

Reactions: 4
😄
I would definitely not be an influencer or an IG model, that’s for sure :LOL: But I would travel with them cause I love that but wouldn’t do any paddock walks or anything like that cause little would they know that my main goal would be to get with one of their dads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I would definitely not be an influencer or an IG model, that’s for sure :LOL: But I would travel with them cause I love that but wouldn’t do any paddock walks or anything like that cause little would they know that my main goal would be to get with one of their dads.
oh yes I would travel and really work on bleeping around with hinting just to keep people entertained that means more to me than a like for my boyfriend and me not looking bad enough to talk tit about

• Haha
oh yes I would travel and really work on bleeping around with hinting just to keep people entertained
I would love to be in the garages or even just in the stands cause I love the racing aspect but I’m not a PDA kind of person and I’d have all my social media locked and would never accept anyone I didn’t know in real life (just like I do now).

but my main goal would be Carlos sr and everyone else is just a casualty.

• Haha
  • Heart
absolutely not. I have never since the begining of social media, posted anything or even followed anyone i had a relationship with. That was just never something i needed to post. today i realize that people would now judge you if you didnt post and think something is wrong. Still personally i dont think i would because i wouldnt be trying to profit off social media personally so the pictures wouldnt really do anything for me
Are you Carlos? Protecting love? 😆
Jokes aside, it's actually ironic that being private is actually way better and healthier than overexposure yet those who post a lot of private stuff are admired more and those who don't are labeled weird. I actually think those who post a lot are not in fact as much as in love and living a perfect life as they are trying to portrait. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Are you Carlos? Protecting love? 😆
Jokes aside, it's actually ironic that being private is actually way better and healthier than overexposure yet those who post a lot of private stuff are admired more and those who don't are labeled weird. I actually think those who post a lot are not in fact as much as in love and living a perfect life as they are trying to portrait. 🤷‍♀️
Someone I used to work with is always posting "I love you" to her husband on FB and I think "He's in the same bleeping house - just tell him to his face!"
I tend to believe it's the people that are overly lovey-dovey with their partners on SM who are trying to hide the cracks.

Reactions: 9
Someone I used to work with is always posting "I love you" to her husband on FB and I think "He's in the same bleeping house - just tell him to his face!"
I tend to believe it's the people that are overly lovey-dovey with their partners on SM who are trying to hide the cracks.
Screenshot 2023-05-18 022644.jpg

Hmmm, interesting point.....

😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.