Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy cringe week 🥳 cant write race week because all cars will be in a wall by lap 20 👌

time to read 45 pages 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Forever amused as this type of girls would eat him alive. :sneaky:
Im wondering if he just forgot to unfollow (its 6am in vegas)
---
Cute photo of Yuki +Jana and friends before dinner
they look really happy
and Yuki somehow pulling off that Micky Sweater + Doc Martins flawlessly (Lu could never)
1699882001403.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure he's never planning to meet most of them anyway, the pics of their boobs and sliding into their dms with terrible rizz are just there to keep him and his hand company on lonely hotel nights 😂

Speaking of Lando & women, I notice Magui is flying somewhere and heavily hinting she's going to NYC/USA lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ruben rumor was fake. DR and H are happy together
Yeah just because someone liked photo doesn't mean they are dating. Martin garrix liked my story and sadly i'm still with my husband 🙄😅 jk😅 they are trying to create gossip out of nothing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Damn didnt know I shoulda followed Isa more closely for vacay recs
---

Oh I still would put all my savings into a cha tell all
when I see the mess she was after the breakup announcement, Im really happy to see where she is now
sharl's is a tragic hero and unfortunately thats a really hard relationship to be in
He really is personifying my Classic Literature Class in high schoo.

View attachment 2568713

I've never gone for being so "protect this new wag", to already sick of her and "hoping for the next petite Monegasque brunette"
---
oh girl
the getty got you bad
View attachment 2568717
---
birthday boy follow
Ever since someone pointed out she always has that Rhodes lipgloss in her even when she has purse with her it’s all I can see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣 I always wonder where he gets the guts to dm these types of women
She actually looks like Kylie Jenner a bit! She went for Timothee Chalamet so maybe he actually does have a chance

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, good find!
She was around Lewis at some point this year, I think around coachella, with a group of people, if I remember correctly and I have an eye on her since then (for Lewis related reasons). from what I see she travels a lot...

Very interesting follow as the girl knows or wants to know some circles: she follows Starino (a guy who knows people, separate story), Lewis, but also Rebecca's friend Anestis and Ajay-a guy that is friends with Odell Beckam Jnr and participated in that party from infamous RD's pic from her thread....

She is followed by a girl who took and posted a clip of Rebecca and Carlos from Singapore party, you know, a random guest at a party (that is a stretch so it might be accidental but one can wondwr how all these people are connected).

This is a very weird follow from Lando, lets see how long it lasts

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ni but seriously, I’d love to know what Carmen needs to “unwind and reset” from 🙄
Why are most of the current wags so insufferable? Their egos are enormous and together with the army of ass lickers behind their backs they seriously have no shame whatsoever. How does she not feel even a bit embarrassed when she types that crap? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣 I always wonder where he gets the guts to dm these types of women
She actually looks like Kylie Jenner a bit! She went for Timothee Chalamet so maybe he actually does have a chance
Wasn't she with Ben Chilwell for a bit?
Another F1 /football crossover.

These professional wags really do share notes, don't they?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.