Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Luisa did was simply a birth chart like millions of people do and she talking about her experience and probably she has people in her followers that also like this.
Is not your cup of tea you dont believe and its fine but i dont get the need to make fun of something that a lot of people like but i guess its fun to make fun of a ex wag or wag.
what i think its even more funny i can remember at least 2 or 3 time in this thread people mentioning astrology to define the drivers personalities and everyone was fine with the conversation back then and didn't see anyone making fun of the people talking about it 😂And for the record 3 years ago i did my birth chart with this exact same guy she did and really like it so go for it make fun of me too ;)
Its great if you like it, but I can still think people that believe in this stuff are hilarious 🤷‍♀️

Everyone can do whatever they want, including you and me, and everyone can think things other people do is silly, including you and me

You really cant be mad at someone's normal opinion on something, everyone has opinions, if you don't want others to share them maybe a gossip page isnt the place for you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Lando, gushing about Carlos, how he wants to share a podium with him... and then remembers that perhaps he should be talking about his own teammate, not Carlos. 😂 (I love how his face changes there 😆)
(and this post is an accidental wag post)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh Lando, gushing about Carlos, how he wants to share a podium with him... and then remembers that perhaps he should be talking about his own teammate, not Carlos. 😂 (I love how his face changes there 😆)
(and this post is an accidental wag post)
He wants to look down on Carlos for once, so I guess we know who the top is in this relationship? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Its great if you like it, but I can still think people that believe in this stuff are hilarious 🤷‍♀️

Everyone can do whatever they want, including you and me, and everyone can think things other people do is silly, including you and me

You really cant be mad at someone's normal opinion on something, everyone has opinions, if you don't want others to share them maybe a gossip page isnt the place for you
Where did i say to anyone to stop giving opinions?! like you said and i agree im entitled to one and its what i did i guess your opinion is more valid is there it?!
Everytime a person has a different opinion from the majority specially with wags "is being mad"...no i just have a different opinion and i said it and you didn't like it.
But dont say im mad or tell me where i should or not be.

Reactions: 5
Offense can only be taken, not given.
Literally makes no sense. By your logic you can call people names and if they get offended its becuz they took it badly. Its really not that deep but people should be more respectful to other people’s interests because when you think about it you’re on a forum talking about the lives of strangers and trolling their girlfriends and exes and people see no harm in it so ….

today i learned the slag shack is actually also the headquarters for a (legal) cannabis cultivation company
no wonder its a shoes on sofa property

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
i don’t care if people like astrology or not but one thing i never understood is why it’s something that’s not allowed to be made fun of 😭

not talking about only here, but just in general, people get made fun of for tons of stuff they’re interested in or enjoy doing… different types of music, movies, books wtv. but why is it that when the topic changes to astrology, suddenly that’s off limits? i don’t get it 😅

Reactions: 6
Literally makes no sense. By your logic you can call people names and if they get offended its becuz they took it badly. Its really not that deep but people should be more respectful to other people’s interests because when you think about it you’re on a forum talking about the lives of strangers and trolling their girlfriends and exes and people see no harm in it so ….
Who is trolling anyone? No one is posting under Luisa’s posts or @ her on Instagram or X, no one is deliberately trying to upset her because we think she looks at these forums. We're saying astrology is tit and that's perfectly fine. She’ll live. She did not make that post out of the goodness of her heart or because she is such a believer (even if she is). She's an influencer, and IG model and when she posts stuff like these astrology things it’ an advertisement. You live your life in the spotlight, there are gonna be things people will make fun of or disagree with.

I still think Lando’s Tag Heur IG story from Japan or whatever watch company he's affiliated with was absolutely ridiculous and I will mention that tit everytime he wears his fancy pants watch. But he's getting paid for it so he’ll live as well 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Everytime a person has a different opinion from the majority specially with wags "is being mad"...
Exactly, no one cares if you don’t believe in astrology or whatever but when you look at the bigger picture this is a gossip forum so its the last place to be judgy of other people and what they like or if someone has a different opinion. I think another problem is when a new wag is introduced everyone floods to her socials to her worship her but after a while they start looking for an excuse to hate on her despite the fact they might behave the same way in real life.
Stop putting strangers on a pedestal and expecting them to be perfect because nobody is

Reactions: 3
theres also a high chance she got paid for those stories
*insert running away gif* 🤣
if she didnt get paid i'd be concerned
but @Rsmv01 I do like her in general... but I am concerned that this stuff (the astrology chart and what i considered to be an elevated party hostel in sao paulo, dont follow anymore this is just what ive seen lately) is beneath the stuff she was testing and marketing for earlier. To me its a step back
However I will give you that if she's doing it because she's into it, well then I guess thats just a new side I didnt know and guess her followers may enjoy it too.
So far she's not posting anything lando, so I'm back to just not caring in general. But another part of me is really really really hopin she doesnt come close to pulling a magui, cause it would shatter my entire last 2 years of a social constructed image in my head
---
He wants to look down on Carlos for once, so I guess we know who the top is in this relationship? 🤣
lando still waiting for that TOP position
---
Everybody unite in staring:

View attachment 2550660

Bye! :love:
YES My 'Other' Favorite exhibitionist fan bleep of a driver!!!!

but why is it that when the topic changes to astrology, suddenly that’s off limits? i don’t get it 😅
becuase you get called crazy, a weirdo, stupid and people should avoid you like the plague? If you like a weird video game ppl wouldn't care but i think the deeper problem is when you read about someone’s chart and you tell them about it for fun and they get mad and call you nuts cuz they cant handle it even tho they say its mumbo jumbo.

In lando’s case I think he told someone he was a scorpio and we all know scorpio is the “alleged villain psychopath” of the zodiac so the girl he was referring to probably told him just that and he got a bad impression 😂😂 I remember max f once published his birth certificate on a twitch stream and asked his viewers to tell him about so he’s actually very open about it. Even in the clip where lando is butthurt on a stream you can hear max telling him its not that deep.

The point is its just for fun there’s no need to call people crazy or actually 100% believe in it to the point where you hurt people’s feelings just becuz you had a bad experience with someone who has the same sign. That’s also a big problem nowadays. Sometimes you ask about someone's sign to break the ice not to embarrass them its better than talking about the weather lol

• Heart
No one's trolling anyone. I don't need to be respectful of anyone's interests in a gossip forum, and I don't expect anyone to be respectful of mine. I don't need anyone's approval for my thoughts, opinions or actions (as long as they're in line with law), but equally don't have a right to tell others not have their own opinion of them.

• Angry
Where did i say to anyone to stop giving opinions?! like you said and i agree im entitled to one and its what i did i guess your opinion is more valid is there it?!
Everytime a person has a different opinion from the majority specially with wags "is being mad"...no i just have a different opinion and i said it and you didn't like it.
But dont say im mad or tell me where i should or not be.
Yeah you didn't actually say that we couldn't give opinions, sorry about that
It's just that you very often say things like "you guys" and "all of you people" and that is very strange and combative language to me, so when you criticize I'm usually defensive because I always feel like you want to fight when nobody else wants that

But you are right that you didn't say that in this instance, so I take that back

I still agree with the other stuff I said though, people should be allowed to make fun of things, no one is harrassing her, I still like her, but I am allowed to thi k that this hobby is very silly

Reactions: 8
i don’t care if people like astrology or not but one thing i never understood is why it’s something that’s not allowed to be made fun of 😭

not talking about only here, but just in general, people get made fun of for tons of stuff they’re interested in or enjoy doing… different types of music, movies, books wtv. but why is it that when the topic changes to astrology, suddenly that’s off limits? i don’t get it 😅
some people consider it almost like a religion I dont get it, but in general human beings like to find guidance for comfort in a crazy world. Personally, I find comfort in chaos which is why i enjoy the whole microcosm of F1 and the rotating wags.
Im cool with astrology, but im not going to spend more the a courtesy few sentences before i totally stop paying attention

Reactions: 4
However I will give you that if she's doing it because she's into it, well then I guess thats just a new side I didnt know and guess her followers may enjoy it too.
I think she was always into it becuz she has the archer ( Sagittarius sign ) emoji on her bio on insta when she first got linked to lando and kept it there but never talked about signs during that period. My guess is becuz he hated it maybe she was trying not to talk about it which is a big mistake in general in dating. You shouldnt hide what you like for anyone no matter how silly people might think it is. Lando does come across as judgy and emotionally immature tbh. Their clips when they were having a conversation together were always weird and the chemistry was off. The ibiza photos were great tho
---
Pato is so cute

Reactions: 7
I think she was always into it becuz she has the archer ( Sagittarius sign ) emoji on her bio on insta when she first got linked to lando and kept it there but never talked about signs during that period. My guess is becuz he hated it maybe she was trying not to talk about it which is a big mistake in general in dating. You shouldnt hide what you like for anyone no matter how silly people might think it is. Lando does come across as judgy and emotionally immature tbh. Their clips when they were having a conversation together were always weird and the chemistry was off. The ibiza photos were great tho
---
Pato is so cute
ah you are right. forgot about that sign in her profile

I think another problem is when a new wag is introduced everyone floods to her socials to her worship her but after a while they start looking for an excuse to hate on her despite the fact they might behave the same way in real life.
Stop putting strangers on a pedestal and expecting them to be perfect because nobody is
Sorry but this is blatantly not true. I don’t really get involved in wag stuff despite being on this forum, the only one I ever comment on is Kelly because she’s openly problematic. But no one here worships any of them, we’re not on tiktok making cringe edits 😅 in fact I think the only ones that don’t get “criticised” are the ones that just keep themselves to themselves like Tiffany or Oscars Lily. You can’t come onto this page once in a blue moon and assume that what you read this one instance is always the case. No one is put on any pedestal

Reactions: 11
Hopefully an interesting new discussion topic :p
With all the smart moves and horrible PR mistakes we have seen wags make over the years... what would you do if you were a wag all of a sudden? 👀
What would your strategy be? What things would you copy? What would you definitely not do?
😄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.