Formula 1 Wags #197 Slag Paulo at Sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmao i just ventured to twitter/x which i never do and i saw a charles stan saying, with their whole ass, that MAJOR PUBLICATIONS have lando fans writing CHARLES SLANDER ARTICLES that they then publish.

the power i hold as a lando fan is unmatched.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ok, between the sessions one random thing to add to the weird connections collection: what is Alejandro Agag, from Formula E (he knows Papa Sainz of course) doing liking Rebecca's posts in December 2022 (and few later, even this year in March) and her liking his posts as early as January'23? like what is the connection here, it is just so random - might mean NOTHING of course, but it adds to the weirdness of it all, as I just do not see what would be the reason of them knowing/following eachother

Also, Martin Garrixx did not like her posts since March'23 - interesting, right, now when she is dating his bff's racing bff.

(I waited in a long line for something today, okay, I had time to check some things :))

Reactions: 4
This inspired me to take a look at her Tiktok, and oh my goodness.....

yeah she doesnt have an instagram so usually you are spared
but its is really dangerous there if the hamster triggers you
like me

Reactions: 1
I do find it interesting how often Daniel gets called a PR merchant here. I'd urge you to read this from the press conference transcript at COTA and then also consider how desperate McLaren are to push their drivers into the limelight. Constant interviews after qualifying, on the way to the race, after the race, all with Sky Sports F1 and F1TV. Seems to me, especially with Lando, they're desperate to make him the new "British" driver once Lewis leaves considering it'll be a 3-way fight between Lando, George and Alex for that accolade. I can try and find the article again, but some Sports magazine did an article of the most influential sportsmen and women for marketing recently and Daniel wasn't even within the top 50. It had Max, Lewis, and Charles (and I think Lando as well). I think they all benefit from PR and improved limelight, I just think that title is lauded over Daniel too much and then people just stick with it personally as an insult.

Edit: Even this weekend you've seen on the F1 instagram "A day with Oscar Piastri" which correct me if I'm wrong, has not happened with any other driver, at least this year. Not taking a dig at Oscar here, it's genuinely just an observation about what I think is McLaren's very obvious PR plan

View attachment 2548535
I totally agree with you.
Championof a lot of love from the Netherlands.👋👋👋😁
Blake❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Shes definitely going to go around bragging and acting all bestie bestie if he won despite the fact she has said she doesn't like Lando on multiple occasions 🤣

• Haha
too bad for her that any Lando Brazil celebrations have a no hamsters rule due to them taking place in the slag shack 🤣

• Haha
no further action for este/nando. i want an interview with nando stat cause i know he has thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.