Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm sure Charles called paparazzis again to show his relationship. 😂
I read somewhere that the first staged photos occurred a day after charlotte went public with her new boyfriend. Not sure if the two events are connected but people on insta thought they were

also, how long do you guys think it will take now before she goes full influencer on insta and TikTok? Personally I think her private insta will be gone before the end of the season

Reactions: 13

kiiwiih

VIP Member
So looks like the Vegas hotel workers are gonna strike on Thursday if no deal is reached.
Already have seen rumors that this will be a one and done race because the disruption to the city and now all the basic extortion for tickets and any view. On tip of it absolutely nonone is interesting in a boring race when everything is decided.
this is the most ridiculous and useless race in recent history. i’ll probably watch it but i hope we never see it again. also the track looks like a pig that’s fallen on its back and can’t get back up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

monza

VIP Member
To be fair, for majority of the Europe it's at 7 AM, so it's not really nighttime. It's basically the same time as Japanese or Australian GP for Europe.
I'm in minority but very early morning is my favourite race time ❤ and I'm not a morning person by any means 😆

F1 with breakky and hot/cold chocolate while the rest of the world is sleeping

20220311_093541.jpg

I look forward to Vegas very much
Didn't have much time to follow up so I'm going to go along with my euro ignorance and enjoy the chaos that will be served :devilish:

• Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Looks like Lando got 2nd, fastest lap and driver of the day! Yeah boy! 🧡🔥
The win is coming, we just need to make Max disappear.

• Heart

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Lewis telling Brazilian media yet again that he wants a Brazilian girlfriend and more significantly saying he’s coming back to Brazil once the season ends, and is going to Rio specifically aka Juliana’s hometown … if this is him soft launching I’m done for the year 😭 when we could have had it all and had Shakira how can he betray us like that 💔💔💔

• Haha

ScottishPapaya

Hmmmm…. Lando saying he is going to stay in Brazil for the next 4 days during the post race press conference and then Luisa posting this on her Lu talk. 👀👀
IMG_1968.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

kiiwiih

VIP Member
i actually feel dirty looking at her ig. if she's 19 then the oldest pics on there are from when she was 14 and i just wanna ask where her parents are.

• Wow
  • Haha

F1Grid

VIP Member
I do find it interesting how often Daniel gets called a PR merchant here. I'd urge you to read this from the press conference transcript at COTA and then also consider how desperate McLaren are to push their drivers into the limelight. Constant interviews after qualifying, on the way to the race, after the race, all with Sky Sports F1 and F1TV. Seems to me, especially with Lando, they're desperate to make him the new "British" driver once Lewis leaves considering it'll be a 3-way fight between Lando, George and Alex for that accolade. I can try and find the article again, but some Sports magazine did an article of the most influential sportsmen and women for marketing recently and Daniel wasn't even within the top 50. It had Max, Lewis, and Charles (and I think Lando as well). I think they all benefit from PR and improved limelight, I just think that title is lauded over Daniel too much and then people just stick with it personally as an insult.

Edit: Even this weekend you've seen on the F1 instagram "A day with Oscar Piastri" which correct me if I'm wrong, has not happened with any other driver, at least this year. Not taking a dig at Oscar here, it's genuinely just an observation about what I think is McLaren's very obvious PR plan

View attachment 2548535
IMO though there’s a difference in job PR and grid politics PR and Daniel does more of the latter than I like.

‘I am not leaving McLaren’ when he was already aware he’d been sacked, that was purely to try and unleash his fans on McLaren. When he moved to Renault we saw him talking about how he couldn’t be himself at Red Bull and how it was for his mental well-being that he moved, now he’s up their arse because he needed a job and oh it’s a family :rolleyes: ‘I won’t go into any seat it has to be a competitive seat’ before going into an Alpha Tauri. CAA have been leaking things to media since he signed with them to manipulate the public narrative. That’s why I don’t believe a thing he says.

Other drivers do similar things (Mick did it via Uncle Ralf, we see Carlos and Alonso chatting with spanish media) but Daniel’s is the most egregious IMO.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Happy cringe week 🥳 cant write race week because all cars will be in a wall by lap 20 👌

time to read 45 pages 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I think another problem is when a new wag is introduced everyone floods to her socials to her worship her but after a while they start looking for an excuse to hate on her despite the fact they might behave the same way in real life.
Stop putting strangers on a pedestal and expecting them to be perfect because nobody is
Sorry but this is blatantly not true. I don’t really get involved in wag stuff despite being on this forum, the only one I ever comment on is Kelly because she’s openly problematic. But no one here worships any of them, we’re not on tiktok making cringe edits 😅 in fact I think the only ones that don’t get “criticised” are the ones that just keep themselves to themselves like Tiffany or Oscars Lily. You can’t come onto this page once in a blue moon and assume that what you read this one instance is always the case. No one is put on any pedestal

kiiwiih

VIP Member
What in the ex-wag/current wag feud is going on here?? Pierre, your ladies are fighting!

(the comments under this Tiktok used to be on, and she just turned them off-I'm guessing after some form of backlash)

oh shit.
my bet is on kika cause she looks like both a biter and a scratcher (and i'm guessing pierre is THRILLED about that)

• Haha

kiiwiih

VIP Member
Hopefully an interesting new discussion topic :p
With all the smart moves and horrible PR mistakes we have seen wags make over the years... what would you do if you were a wag all of a sudden? 👀
What would your strategy be? What things would you copy? What would you definitely not do?
😄
I would definitely not be an influencer or an IG model, that’s for sure :LOL: But I would travel with them cause I love that but wouldn’t do any paddock walks or anything like that cause little would they know that my main goal would be to get with one of their dads.

• Haha
  • Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
I do find it interesting how often Daniel gets called a PR merchant here. I'd urge you to read this from the press conference transcript at COTA and then also consider how desperate McLaren are to push their drivers into the limelight. Constant interviews after qualifying, on the way to the race, after the race, all with Sky Sports F1 and F1TV. Seems to me, especially with Lando, they're desperate to make him the new "British" driver once Lewis leaves considering it'll be a 3-way fight between Lando, George and Alex for that accolade. I can try and find the article again, but some Sports magazine did an article of the most influential sportsmen and women for marketing recently and Daniel wasn't even within the top 50. It had Max, Lewis, and Charles (and I think Lando as well). I think they all benefit from PR and improved limelight, I just think that title is lauded over Daniel too much and then people just stick with it personally as an insult.

Edit: Even this weekend you've seen on the F1 instagram "A day with Oscar Piastri" which correct me if I'm wrong, has not happened with any other driver, at least this year. Not taking a dig at Oscar here, it's genuinely just an observation about what I think is McLaren's very obvious PR plan

View attachment 2548535
For me it's not about how much PR they do or are forced to do, it's the fact that DR knows how to play the public persona and the lovable joker card, but fan experiences suggest that is just a character he plays and he's not half as nice once the cameras are gone.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Ruben rumor was fake. DR and H are happy together
Yeah just because someone liked photo doesn't mean they are dating. Martin garrix liked my story and sadly i'm still with my husband 🙄😅 jk😅 they are trying to create gossip out of nothing 🙄

• Haha

hello2723

VIP Member
Someone pointed out that Lando has ended up just 63 points behind Perez, really does demonstrate how much of a shocker a lot of this season has been for Checo 😬

OOps2022

VIP Member
Lols you think they are drunk here? 🤣
He looks sober-ish, she does not

Vibes tbh
I absolutely love and adore Sharl, but this, I don;t get. it is 100% staged paparazzi called to take pics. and now I suspect Carlos will have similar "photo session". Ferrari lost it with "drivers&wags" promo, definitely. I really don't understand why they are pushing this, now it really looks like Ferrari has some saying in this photo things. I would not get it even if it was Charles (and what I suspect soon-Carlos') own initiative
(while in fact both Alex and Rebecca seem unmarketable to me, but nevermind, what do I know )