Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
I so wish her followers would wake up and see what a compulsive liar and a user she is! Especially those silly ladies who come to her defence! I wish they could see what she actually gets up to so they can shove it up their arses! She’s a fucking horrible person.

It’s been a shit Monday in work, so fopps is baring the brunt of my anger today 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Notothefakes

VIP Member
What she’s saying is she wants to fleece as many vulnerable people as possible with minimal work from her.
Exactly that! Coaching one person in an hour isn’t enough…. Say what! So helping a single person isn’t enough but you have so many people wanting your help do you you need to get as much money as possible from people?!

I’ve used this example before but I’m a teacher and 8 years after this girl had left school she found me on social media to basically say I’d saved her life. Knowing she could come and speak to me after school, just general chit chat/ about her family etc etc I hadn’t realised what it had meant to her. If that’s all I do in my life it’s enough for me. I’ve made another person want to keep going I’m happy with that. Because it wasn’t about money for me…. For fopps the wanting to help soooo many people is actually wanting to line her pockets… I can’t believe she’s been so blatant! She’s admitted it !

• Heart
Reactions: 26

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
Hen games:

Who can cackle the loudest
Guess where the oven is
Spot the willy at the belfry
It's FIIIIIINNNNEEEEE
is it salmon or chicken curry?

• Haha

size down

VIP Member
She lacks the basics . Empathy . Hard work . Common sense. No compassion

She’s completely clueless

• Heart

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
£100 to fill up her car to go where Fopps????? You don't work, you only go to the gym, shopping and dropping the boys off at nursery/Mazza's 😑 saying she only gets 400 miles for that £100 🤯 so so so fucking relatable Nikki Ryan when there is a cost of living crisis for most other people right now!
Maybe stop taking those miracle two babies of yours out every single day or you know try walking for a change 🙄
Man she annoys me 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

IsaHen

So passionate about fashion, always helping people find clothes with her affiliate links, now is suddenly incapable of googling 'maxi dress size 8 or xs'

• Haha

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
Crikey Moses I have no words for that reel! 🤦‍♀️ So cringe it made my (round) bum clench 😬 she’s so shit at this! Prancing & pirouetting around in those clothes like a 5yr old showing their Nan their new party dress 🙄
And those sunglasses 🤢 they look like the ones Johnny depp wore as Willy wonka!
what a ducking plonker 😜

• Haha
just like the "Ryan family diaries" 😆 #noonegivesashit
just like the "Ryan family diaries" 😆 #noonegivesashit
Didn’t Chris try setting one us as Duex boys or some shite?

Seeing Nicola makes me sick. I’ve been reading about Deborah James who at 40 is getting hospice care. Then you have the likes of nicola who has Had a platform and not used it for any good.Shows at the core what she is like x

• Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Great advice from Nikki Ryan the mindset coach…if you haven’t got any motivation just do it anyway. Ok will try that 😂🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Jemi85

VIP Member
She could always train to do something worthwhile where she could actually add something to society 🤷‍♀️ I’m a 37 year old soon to be 2nd year student nurse. I’ll qualify 6 months before my 40th birthday, where I’ll hopefully still have a long and fulfilling career ahead of me.

Can anybody imagine Fopps doing this? The 2300 unpaid placement hours we do. The 12.5hr day and night shifts. The juggling assignments alongside 2 young children (mine are 3 and 6). Oh and I also work 22.5hrs a week.

She has absolutely NO idea at all. Absolute waste of space 🤦‍♀️😳

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Notice that she’s doesn’t mention her new business/career in her response. Just going on again about having a very successful career with SW (you left 3 years ago Nikki - get over yourself). I think she’s already given up, which let’s face it is definitely for the best!
Why does she say "had a career" like she's retired or something? She's absolutely pathetic. Get off the Internet and get a job prikki

• Heart
  • Haha

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Remember when Fopps put herself forward for that channel 5 show about restless legs? Posting stories about how she was ‘filming’. Has never mentioned restless legs before or since 😂

• Haha

Moodles

Chatty Member
You couldn’t make it up 🤣 someone that measures out 5g of cheese doing an advert for the stuff. Not a chance on earth she ate any of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25