Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so stupid to do the following:-
1. Emailing your home address and leaving it online to be found in a 30 second search by anyone
2. Telling the world that you are never home and where you drive to hence where your probably keyless car will be. I.e nursery, little kickers, gym etc etc
3. Giving a tour of your home online
3. Telling the world when you intend to get a new expensive car. Again probably keyless

Talk about asking for it to be stolen....and invalidating your insurance no car and a massive bill still to pay of up to £70k because you didn't have valid insurance

Oh and if the house is burgled that insurance being invalid too

Reactions: 17
£100 to fill up her car to go where Fopps????? You don't work, you only go to the gym, shopping and dropping the boys off at nursery/Mazza's 😑 saying she only gets 400 miles for that £100 🤯 so so so bleeping relatable Nikki Ryan when there is a cost of living crisis for most other people right now!
Maybe stop taking those miracle two babies of yours out every single day or you know try walking for a change 🙄
Man she annoys me 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Hilarious, she’s totally setting the scene to lose the Range Rover but the most ridiculous thing is no one on IG would even notice if she changed cars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
£100 to fill up her car to go where Fopps????? You don't work, you only go to the gym, shopping and dropping the boys off at nursery/Mazza's 😑 saying she only gets 400 miles for that £100 🤯 so so so bleeping relatable Nikki Ryan when there is a cost of living crisis for most other people right now!
Maybe stop taking those miracle two babies of yours out every single day or you know try walking for a change 🙄
Man she annoys me 🤬🤬🤬
How Plastic does her face look!! She’s had far to much work on that ..It’s horrible…….

Reactions: 12
Soon as she said Grecian I pictured cream toga like dress so I bet you’re not wrong with her going dressed as a bride. I really really hope she’s that tasteless! Will make for excellent viewing 🍿 honestly I’m happy to make it my Christmas AND birthday present for her to turn up in a completely Inappropriate dress 🙏🙏🙏
A3F9B83C-6EAB-4903-9943-2FC118A03659.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So, we’re nearly halfway through the year. She initially said she was going to launch her coaching venture in the new year but wanted to be more ‘certified’. She has finished those courses. Surely she should’ve properly started by now? I bet none of her ‘case studies’ have been successful because she’s useless.

Reactions: 16
To me, posting on SM about a new car is at best juvenile and at worst showing off. And we know which category she falls into!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To me, posting on SM about a new car is at best juvenile and at worst showing off. And we know which category she falls into!
It’s just a whole mix of wrong. A) she’s 40… it’s sad she’s not realised there’s much more to life. B) it’s not appropriate in this climate it’s just not. Regardless of her saying oh people want to see normality this isn’t normal c) it’s so boring just seeing her kids… and stuff. It’s just boring. Why is she talking about a car 7 months in advance. I guess I’m not materialistic in that way I don’t get it. Cars don’t interest me at all. Long as it gets me where it needs to I’m not bothered. Never have been interested in them. Don’t care what car my partner has. If you tell me a brand I’ll forget it. When people are that obsessed with things it means there’s something missing. I don’t care what she says but something is missing in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s just a whole mix of wrong. A) she’s 40… it’s sad she’s not realised there’s much more to life. B) it’s not appropriate in this climate it’s just not. Regardless of her saying oh people want to see normality this isn’t normal c) it’s so boring just seeing her kids… and stuff. It’s just boring. Why is she talking about a car 7 months in advance. I guess I’m not materialistic in that way I don’t get it. Cars don’t interest me at all. Long as it gets me where it needs to I’m not bothered. Never have been interested in them. Don’t care what car my partner has. If you tell me a brand I’ll forget it. When people are that obsessed with things it means there’s something missing. I don’t care what she says but something is missing in her life.
I don't think Chris sgags her that's why she is so uptight and boring and she doesn't enjoy good food.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.