Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey Moses I have no words for that reel! 🤦‍♀️ So cringe it made my (round) bum clench 😬 she’s so tit at this! Prancing & pirouetting around in those clothes like a 5yr old showing their Nan their new party dress 🙄
And those sunglasses 🤢 they look like the ones Johnny depp wore as Willy wonka!
what a ducking plonker 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her tits are hanging out of that white dress that's too small for her. She's looks like a dogs dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That haul and those clothes are some of the worst I've seen her wear.... its all just so.... frumpy and dated looking... you'd never know it was zara it looks more bon marche 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Clothes reel wasn't needed really was it, but a great way to leave them with Mazza for a few days eh?
I’m curious to know how you would explain to your mum that this is your work? Does she say it’s a public service for her adoring fans? It’s totally ridiculous!

And I wonder what mad Mazza tell’s people what her beautiful, darling, cleaver (😄) daughter does for a living. I bet she makes out her wonderful Nicola is an internet sensation 🙊 when in reality she’s a laughing stock 😆

Ps, the clothes she chose from Zara are diabolical, looks like they came off the sale rail! Those beige trousers need to be in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That haul and those clothes are some of the worst I've seen her wear.... its all just so.... frumpy and dated looking... you'd never know it was zara it looks more bon marche 🤣🤣
I think she's getting to that stage where women pick things that they think are 'youthful' but they still just have that middle class mum look as if they've stepped out of an M&S catalogue

Reactions: 17
When she shows the waistband of the trousers it's as if she is trying to prove to herself that they fit 😂 "Look, I can do them up!" (despite bursting at the seams).

• Haha
I was just reading that Zara are now charging to return items online. Probably because of twats like fopperbollox who order a few hundred quids worth of stuff and then send it all back!

Reactions: 19
Are we supposed to believe she's been doing pump, spin and the gym for over 20 years?? 🥴
Exactly. She needs to get some squats in to get some definition and lift those bum cheeks 😂😂😂 sorry I’d never comment on appearance usually and I’d love to be at her weight but she is such a fake loser who loves herself a little too much.

Hilarious only a few weeks late re: the lovely model who someone had a go at for being “old” and shouldn’t be wearing bikinis or something. All pass agg aimed at those of us who call Fopps out for being a twit.

Last edited:
Oh my god that reel & those clothes are horrific & looks like most of them are for an over 50!!

Like people have said for someone who goes to the gym & “workouts” as much as she claims to I would expect a better bum. I’m heavier than fopps but good god my bum is so much rounder & perkier because I actually work out properly

Reactions: 13
She is honestly so tit at this. Zara are currently being discussed by other influencers around their sizing issues - of course she'll have seen - and a lot have done Zara try-ons saying they can't even get the jeans up their legs, nothing zips up, and these are size 8-10 women in a size large.

She couldn't bear to say they don't fit could she?
Honestly Zara sizing is ridiculous at the minute
I’m a 8/10 on top and a 10/12 on bottom and I needed a L /XL trousers just to fasten comfy.
So no idea how she’s got in to small trousers.

Reactions: 14
She’s managed to predict all the items which will be in the next Zara sale there! She has absolutely no style at all, I bet she’s seen variations of those items on other (younger) people but she just never gets it right.

The look of love she gives herself is astounding. Paying probably £100+ to put her miracles in nursery for the day so she can do that...wow. Her family must be so proud.

Honestly Zara sizing is ridiculous at the minute
I’m a 8/10 on top and a 10/12 on bottom and I needed a L /XL trousers just to fasten comfy.
So no idea how she’s got in to small trousers.
She may have got in them, but she daren’t bend over or try and sit in them! 😅

• Haha
I find it so hideous the way she spends so so much on herself despite not working, last week boasting about her Botox/profilho/hair and the this week a load of horrible clothes that she doesn't need. How Chris puts up with her constantly bleeding him dry is beyond me. In today's society where people are working and struggling to provide for their kids, this vacuous witch swans about spending her husband's money on herself daily whilst contributing absolutely shag all to the family finances. Utterly unrelatable, selfish and gross inside and out. Absolutely no one would aspire to be her, she is horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her story today was pointless but had to get a quick shot of the bag! Incoming swipe up for it lol

Also, those boys look ridiculous in skin tight leggings and boats for shoes! Stop trying to make them models, it’s never going to happen!!

I find it so hideous the way she spends so so much on herself despite not working, last week boasting about her Botox/profilho/hair and the this week a load of horrible clothes that she doesn't need. How Chris puts up with her constantly bleeding him dry is beyond me. In today's society where people are working and struggling to provide for their kids, this vacuous witch swans about spending her husband's money on herself daily whilst contributing absolutely shag all to the family finances. Utterly unrelatable, selfish and gross inside and out. Absolutely no one would aspire to be her, she is horrible.
It’s no coincidence that this excessive spending (even by Fopps standard) is before and while Chris is away in Spain . I bet she was a nightmare about him going and demanded money for those beauty treatments as “payment” for looking after the miracles alone for a few days. Plus I’m sure she thinks the treatments will stop Chris’s wandering eye…

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Oh my god that reel & those clothes are horrific & looks like most of them are for an over 50!!

Like people have said for someone who goes to the gym & “workouts” as much as she claims to I would expect a better bum. I’m heavier than fopps but good god my bum is so much rounder & perkier because I actually work out properly

Oi I'm late 50's and wouldn't dream of wearing any of those outfits... including shoes... 🤣🤣😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.