Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now begging for wedding Guest Dresses for her brothers wedding at end of August

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So passionate about fashion, always helping people find clothes with her affiliate links, now is suddenly incapable of googling 'maxi dress size 8 or xs'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As if she’s need advice about buying (or gifted), an amazing outfit.Fopps you narcissistic witch do one

Reactions: 9
She’s going to be dressed as a bridesmaid isn’t she. I also can’t wait to see what hideous beige matching suits and oversized shoes she gets for the miracles! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Subway yesterday for lunch
costa earlier
Nando’s now
She must absolutely hate being at her house . Obv she can’t call it a home as she’s never there. It can’t be just to do with having a oven in the dining room surely 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Subway yesterday for lunch
costa earlier
Nando’s now
She must absolutely hate being at her house . Obv she can’t call it a home as she’s never there. It can’t be just to do with having a oven in the dining room surely 😂😂😂
She definitely does! I wonder if she finds it easier to control what she eats when she isn't at home and when people can see her eating.

Reactions: 12
I still can't believe her mother called herself foppsmum 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I wouldn't be suprised if 'foppsmum' is blissfully unaware she is foppmum on insta. To be fair, she probably only has a vague notion of what insta is.
Just knows what from prikki its a place her daughters 'famous'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The latest post. Could she beg for engagement any more? You’ve got to give it to her though, she’s so bloody hard faced to keep coming back after the repeated flops. She must have the skin of a rhino! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a good job those kids go to Nursery to interact because the only place they get to meet others is when she drags them out. Chris obv does as he’s told !!
No fun play dates. Never seem to get invited to friends parties . No friends round . Never meet up with nursery friends .

Reactions: 10
She will have a huge sweaty (ha) camel toe in XS leggings. You’ll see the squash porridge she had for brekkie they’re that tight.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh good lord Grecian style… It’ll be a repeat of the awful genie outfit choice won’t it. View attachment 1295729
This must be the funniest outfit ever

She’s going to be dressed as a bridesmaid isn’t she. I also can’t wait to see what hideous beige matching suits and oversized shoes she gets for the miracles! 😂
Petite chode will be dressed in linen, white or beige.Squintson and Faverson will be dressed in oversized whatever, Mad Mazza will wear a fasinator, probably a long dress , Fopps will be dressed as a bride, calling it now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.