Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect the fake followers are the proper fake bot ones which she's bought. I reckon 50% of her followers will be defunct old SW accounts. She would be better doing a clean up herself and say having a following of 50k and she'd get better engagement then. But of course, as with everything, Nikki knows best!

Reactions: 15
I follow another account who has advised the cheese. The thing is I know she has eaten the cheese and enjoyed it. She has a good balance of fitness and eating and doesn’t hide when she has a pizza or hangover food. She has shown a lovely open sandwich with the cheese and made me want to try it!
That looks yum and also the cheese page shared another lady who had done a post.. toasted french bread (bruschette).... grapes roasted with balsamic, olive oil... (they looked amazing) and they go on top of thick slices of the cheese .... like you made me want to try it ! Fopps I notice had 3 slices of ready slice white bread and 4 thin cracker bread type things and that's it.... no other cheese or bread or selection of crackers...... bleeping ridiculous !

Reactions: 14
I first followed fopps in 2017 when I joined SW. Worst thing I ever did (that applies to both!) it took me 16 weeks to lose 12lb ahead of my 40th birthday holiday to Dubai. In that time I wouldn’t eat the day before weigh day, took laxatives the night before then the day after weighing I’d binge. Needless to say I put weight back on. Fast forward to 2020 and lockdown happened I was the heaviest I’ve ever been when not pregnant. Then I got pregnant and went up to 13st. (I’m 5ft 6 so same height as fopps too) I had my daughter in May last year and after Christmas last year I began calorie counting. I got to my target weight which is currently 9st 11 in 16 weeks losing 25lb. I’ve done it so healthily using nutracheck and exercising 3/4 times a week for 30 minutes on my peleton. I’ve never eaten so well and stuck at anything. It’s the first time in my adult life I’ve had a good relationship with food and being active. People like Nikki make me so mad! And as for her coaching she is beyond dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s so weird she’s advertising cheese. When she notoriously doesn’t eat cheese. It’s like that’s the only ad she’s been offered and they probably have paid her well and she can’t refuse it coz she needs the next ugly pair of balenciagas

There’s not an ounce of shame in this SELFISH BRAT !!!! DISGUSTING 😡😡😡
whilst most of us are worrying about Gas, Electricity , treating our kids to holidays , cost of living rising this self centered thing is looking smarmy as ever in £80 !!!!!!!!! Leggings and affiliate link for a few pennies for her to waste. Who does she think she is ?
SHAME ON YOU FAILED COACH

Reactions: 19
That looks yum and also the cheese page shared another lady who had done a post.. toasted french bread (bruschette).... grapes roasted with balsamic, olive oil... (they looked amazing) and they go on top of thick slices of the cheese .... like you made me want to try it ! Fopps I notice had 3 slices of ready slice white bread and 4 thin cracker bread type things and that's it.... no other cheese or bread or selection of crackers...... bleeping ridiculous !
I came to say I saw this and it looked actually nice! (I mean I can’t eat dairy but I can imagine 😆)

Reactions: 8
There’s not an ounce of shame in this SELFISH BRAT !!!! DISGUSTING 😡😡😡
whilst most of us are worrying about Gas, Electricity , treating our kids to holidays , cost of living rising this self centered thing is looking smarmy as ever in £80 !!!!!!!!! Leggings and affiliate link for a few pennies for her to waste. Who does she think she is ?
SHAME ON YOU FAILED COACH
While taking her brats out for lunch at subway yet again. Does she not have a kitchen, in her own house? With food in? Such a lazy mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can see why she never has friends round or meets them for lunch or on one of her million trips to soft play …. because she hasn’t got any #fact

The whole cheese ad just shows how tit she is at this “job”!! Most people make the item they are advertising the star of the show…but in Fopps ads it’s always HER who’s the main focus!! Me Me Me.!! How the ads get approved by the brand is beyond me! Pretend date night with Chris throwing food at each other and fake cheering?! So unbelievably cringe!!

Reactions: 11
I can see why she never has friends round or meets them for lunch or on one of her million trips to soft play …. because she hasn’t got any #fact
She definitely has no friends..Who would want a friend like her ..Who’s selfish and obsessed with herself ..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's probably been hitting the gym most days when she went quiet.. totally obsessing about being thin for the wedding.

Reactions: 8
Whatever fopps, surely they're all the same fit? So which are you small or XS?
Screenshot_20220525-211528~3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She's replied! 😂 She definitely can't figure out if the poster is a tattler or not.

I'm amazed she actually gets anything done with all the people stopping to ask her where she gets her gymgear from.... 😳

905E1E85-B1C2-430C-98D8-B1AC2FC0E6D6.jpeg

• Haha
Even at Subway she has to say how slow Lawson eats . How , very , very sad to be totallly unhealthily obsessed with food her 3 year old is eating yet calls herself a nutrition coach .
and I honestly don’t believe anyone would ask her where she gets her gym sorry 😂😂active wear from, it boosts her smug ego thats all

Another gem of a comment! 😂😂 Because she’s got thunder thighs and cankles and thinks this pose hides them is the correct answer! 😂

3E2764E9-9733-41AB-9536-7E10B835143B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Said it before but those trainers are not suitable for the gym floor or spin as she’s posing next to the bikes

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.