Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As my kids have outgrown outdoor toys, I’ve given absolutely everything away! I would never dream of trying to make money from something plastic from outside. It’s obviously up to her what she does with her kids stuff but to make out she’s giving something away because she’s soooooo generous!!!!!!!!! when in reality she’s trying to sell at an extortionate price is next level vile. What a horrible woman she is. We see you fopps. We know you donated a fiver to a poorly kids just giving page. We know you’ve sold on gifted items. Keep on lying to feed your narcissism!

Reactions: 21
I so wish her followers would wake up and see what a compulsive liar and a user she is! Especially those silly ladies who come to her defence! I wish they could see what she actually gets up to so they can shove it up their arses! She’s a bleeping horrible person.

It’s been a tit Monday in work, so fopps is baring the brunt of my anger today 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Narcissist Nicola now posting Mama Quotes . Guilt trip is it madam plastic face .
Posting This after belittling her 3 year old on her PUBLIC PROFILE ! when he was trying to spell his name , raving to other son as her Genius child . SHAME ON YOU WOMAN.
Just another day to her really , Belittles Chris one day , Grayson on another day. 😫😫😫

Reactions: 22
Narcissist Nicola now posting Mama Quotes . Guilt trip is it madam plastic face .
Posting This after belittling her 3 year old on her PUBLIC PROFILE ! when he was trying to spell his name , raving to other son as her Genius child . SHAME ON YOU WOMAN.
Just another day to her really , Belittles Chris one day , Grayson on another day. 😫😫😫
I couldn't imagine being so cruel to any children let alone my own children when I have struggled for so long to conceive (and still haven't)

If they didn't have property and finances together to resolve I would suggest that Chris files for a no fault divorce and as part of the child arrangements, agree that the boys are not to be shared in public online. There is clearly no love or respect in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm so honoured to have my first thread title.
Thanks Prikki for being such a plastic, fake mean girl for the inspiration!

• Heart
So they are throwing cars… ok it’s outside and she commented it was stones a minute ago! Why not teach them not to throw! My son threw his toys he was told and and told if he threw his paw patrol pups again I’d take them off him… he threw them they were removed for 24 hours. Might seem harsh but what if they next throw those in the house and break something, she’ll then scream at them. They have no boundaries!!!

Ps. Great title!

Reactions: 28
So they are throwing cars… ok it’s outside and she commented it was stones a minute ago! Why not teach them not to throw! My son threw his toys he was told and and told if he threw his paw patrol pups again I’d take them off him… he threw them they were removed for 24 hours. Might seem harsh but what if they next throw those in the house and break something, she’ll then scream at them. They have no boundaries!!!

Ps. Great title!
Absolutely this! She blurrs the very few boundary lines they have

Reactions: 17
I always wonder how many followers these ex slimming world influencers would have if all the inactive accounts that follow them were deleted. A lot will be from 4-5 years ago where slimming world / weight loss instas we’re huge, but the worlds moved on and not a lot of these accounts will still be active.

Yeah me too - surprised... he seemed on a role but that said annoying as hell ! He could of been another case study for Nicola lol ;)
He was probably doing a snares and lying through his arse, then the lies probably caught up with him so he's bailed. I don't know why they do it!

imagine her giving someone advice who's actually got binge eating problems 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s not happy with nothing !!
I can’t remember who told me but apparently she hates her name Nicola so she changed it herself unofficially to NIkki ( Brat !!) because she said it was more trendy than Nicola 🙄
but I’ve noticed mad Mazza always calls her Nicola , never Nikki , but as always she will disrespect everybody to get her own selfish way . duck who is offended in the process .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just like the "Ryan family diaries" 😆 #noonegivesashit
just like the "Ryan family diaries" 😆 #noonegivesashit
Didn’t Chris try setting one us as Duex boys or some shite?

Seeing Nicola makes me sick. I’ve been reading about Deborah James who at 40 is getting hospice care. Then you have the likes of nicola who has Had a platform and not used it for any good.Shows at the core what she is like x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.