Fopperholic #97 Tattle is factual and her face isn't natural

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly is obsessed with weight loss /diet etc
I don’t think it’s healthy how much she observes every little thing she eats /drinks

Reactions: 16
Great advice from Nikki Ryan the mindset coach…if you haven’t got any motivation just do it anyway. Ok will try that 😂🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else notice how when she asks questions you know it’s her asking them all as all her answers are me, me , me . I ! I ! I .
I’m OBBBBBBSSSSEEEESSSSSSSEEEDDDDDD with greek yoghurt . I wish I was still a SW consultant . I don’t keep goodies / tempts in the house pre kids . I can’t think of a single person who would ask that self obsessed croaky smug twit advice on anything . SHE IS COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH FOOD AND DIETING .Silly Cow

Reactions: 18
I reckon they might have her back. SW isn’t as popular as it once was and there’s nowhere near as many groups running so they might just see her following and think it’s worth the risk…

Although she needs reporting to trading standards - an options mixed with yogurt doesn’t taste like a chocolate mousse!!! She’s deranged!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Laying the foundations????
I think the point she was making is she wished she were a consultant again because then she would have more understanding of people who said they struggled with kids snacks in the house. She obviously has no empathy with anyone in a different situation to her glorious self. Just right for a mindset coach 😂😂😂

• Haha
I think the point she was making is she wished she were a consultant again because then she would have more understanding of people who said they struggled with kids snacks in the house. She obviously has no empathy with anyone in a different situation to her glorious self. Just right for a mindset coach 😂😂😂
I know and her advice to “not have stuff in the house” doesn’t solve the actual binge eating issue. The whole “check in with yourself” bollocks she keeps repeating must be from her very expensive course… 😂

Reactions: 17
Why is she answering all these questions on her fopperholic page when she said she was gonna keep that all separate. Just shows her “coaching” page is doing tit

Reactions: 23
The answer to the no motivation question really boiled me. I was crippled with anxiety last week and couldn’t eat or physically leave my house to go to the gym. The gym is usually my happy place so it was one vicious circle for me.

my husband was working away and we usually go to eat gym together and usually I’m fine, I’m quite happy to go without him but I was so scared last week I just couldn’t but as soon as he came home he hauled my arse up there and I was fine. I’ve been every night on my own this week. Where the duck was the friendly sensitive advice to that person who asked her? Where were the suggestions about friends, family members, partner? Where were the questions about why they were feeling like that?

She’s absolutely tit and bleeping dangerous. Nikki Fopperholic Ryan crawl back into your bleeping play room with all of your fake tit that makes you f better about yourself and give the life coaching up because you don’t have a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe Nicola Ryan coaching should address her issues of why she won’t allow herself a sliver of cake incase she then inhales the whole thing rather than trying to con people out of their money. I’ve said this before but when she did her bratty blogs at least she accepted herself. Just own that you’re really strict with yourself as you’re scared of gaining a pound instead of now pretending you factor in treats. The fuss she made over a piece of cheesecake when she was pregnant, she probably has wet dreams over it but won’t allow a morsel to pass her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know and her advice to “not have stuff in the house” doesn’t solve the actual binge eating issue. The whole “check in with yourself” bollocks she keeps repeating must be from her very expensive course… 😂
When I used to binge it was on anything I could get my hands on so by her logic I'd have to have no food in the house at all.

Reactions: 15
She is so obsessed with SW . CC. PROTEIN CONTENT !! She enjoys nothing because her head and thinking is so deranged she needs help asap but she’s in denial about her distorted thoughts and her cocky , know it all , smarmy attitude is getting worse imo

Reactions: 10
Who the duck takes their kids to the park and then wanders around like a complete nutter talking to your phone about calories, protien, syns, diets, weightloss, 'just do it', 'avoid having it in your house' etc.... etc.... etc.... have a bleeping day off and actually interact and enjoy this time with your precious miracles because before long they will be grown up and you will have missed all this time with them despite being a *cough cough* 'STAY AT HOME MUM' :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
I think she’s slowly realising no one is going to pay for her coaching. The stories today are essentially what her weekly calls would be - total bollocks!

Also, if she’s actually got a nutrition qualification she wouldn’t be suggesting having a options hot chocolate mixed with yogurt!

She’s seriously floundering now and I think she’ll be begging SW to take her back soon. I think the quiet this week is due to her not having a clue what to post anymore.

Going back to SW will also get the adulation she craves from her middle aged members swooning over her every week!

Reactions: 19
I think she’s slowly realising no one is going to pay for her coaching. The stories today are essentially what her weekly calls would be - total bollocks!

Also, if she’s actually got a nutrition qualification she wouldn’t be suggesting having a options hot chocolate mixed with yogurt!

She’s seriously floundering now and I think she’ll be begging SW to take her back soon. I think the quiet this week is due to her not having a clue what to post anymore.

Going back to SW will also get the adulation she craves from her middle aged members swooning over her every week!
It doesn't look like she's putting any work into it either. That's why I laugh when she says how hard she works 🙄 she didn't have to work hard at sw either, all she did was follow the business templates provided to her. No part of her "success" was down to her ideas it was all there in place and she enforced the business model. She's shite at everything.

She sucks at;

Being a mother
Giving advice
Being a daughter
Social media
Fashion
Beauty
Adverts
Fitness
Home interiors
Cooking
Youtube

She's utter 🐶💩🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Another tribute post about her ‘blue eyed boy’ now loving drawing. Where’s your post about your other son - yes Nikki you have 2, you’ve banged on enough about it in the past - being good at sport? Fopperholic Nikki Ryan Coaching YOU ARE VILE!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Another post aimed at the golden child and once again she's filtered him to an almost cartoon like state, she's vile.

Another tribute post about her ‘blue eyed boy’ now loving drawing. Where’s your post about your other so. - yes Nikki you have 2! - being good at sport? Fopperholic Nikki Ryan Coaching YOU ARE VILE!
great minds ;)

Why are they always 'obsessed', just because your 3 year old likes to scribble and draw unrecognisable pictures it doesn't mean you're raising the next picasso. Get a bloody grip, its like she's slowly realising that children have personalities of their own. Yes all kids are different, including twins 🤯 you can dress them in the same god awful outfits all you want, they are different. They look different, and you treat them differently because of it. If you think your kid is beautiful then stop filtering the duck out of him to change his looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who the duck takes their kids to the park and then wanders around like a complete nutter talking to your phone about calories, protien, syns, diets, weightloss, 'just do it', 'avoid having it in your house' etc.... etc.... etc.... have a bleeping day off and actually interact and enjoy this time with your precious miracles because before long they will be grown up and you will have missed all this time with them despite being a *cough cough* 'STAY AT HOME MUM' :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Twin set tw@t does this a lot, he's always doing Q&A's whilst out and about.
I think she's copying him.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.