Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancnet

VIP Member
Is that all the coaching she can offer?! “You’ve got this” fucking inspirational Fopps!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Bluesky

Chatty Member
That park she’s at with the boys has the river running alongside it, probably about 10 meters from where they are collecting the sticks from. Local police have just shared online they are looking for a body in the river as someone jumped in early hours this morning. That’s the last place I’d be with children!

• Wow

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
OMG - I have to apologise for my atrocious spelling in my last post; I can't edit it and I've read it back and it would be amongst Fopp's worst work, I've never used loose for lose in my life, until today 🤣 I write for a living and must have been burned out by the end of a busy working day.

The clothes reel is horrific. Trousers are camel hoofing not just camel toeing and look like they'll split. The stroking of her arms to show the top off makes me want to smack her, and then for some reason she's lifting the top to show her stomach- smiling and stroking it?

I actually don't mind the white dresses mostly, but the last one is way too tight and she makes it look cheap with the plastic PIP implants that need replacing.

Clothes reel wasn't needed really was it, but a great way to leave them with Mazza for a few days eh?

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
“What’s your internal dialogue?” “Check in with yourself”. Clearly all buzz phrases she’s picked up from her Groupon life coach course.

Just have a slice of Warbies with a thick layer of Lurpak and shut the fuck up, Flopps 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Ffs mazza you sound ridiculous... just stop it ...🙈🙈

Also Nicola won't like like this comment being called out on sizing 🤣🤣
The lady at 57kg is obviously petit and very slim and if she can’t fit into an ex small
their is no way chunky thighs Fopps is either … she’s a liar.

Reactions: 23
Fuck’s sake! Looking at the video of them sat on the grass eating ice creams - Otherson is chatting away to her while the evil woman focuses her phone on Faveson, playing with his shoe and asking him questions. Occasionally she swings her phone to him when she realises she has two boys. Meanwhile Faveson seems to be completely ignoring her.
She’s a despicable, disgusting poor excuse of a woman

• Sad

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I first followed fopps in 2017 when I joined SW. Worst thing I ever did (that applies to both!) it took me 16 weeks to lose 12lb ahead of my 40th birthday holiday to Dubai. In that time I wouldn’t eat the day before weigh day, took laxatives the night before then the day after weighing I’d binge. Needless to say I put weight back on. Fast forward to 2020 and lockdown happened I was the heaviest I’ve ever been when not pregnant. Then I got pregnant and went up to 13st. (I’m 5ft 6 so same height as fopps too) I had my daughter in May last year and after Christmas last year I began calorie counting. I got to my target weight which is currently 9st 11 in 16 weeks losing 25lb. I’ve done it so healthily using nutracheck and exercising 3/4 times a week for 30 minutes on my peleton. I’ve never eaten so well and stuck at anything. It’s the first time in my adult life I’ve had a good relationship with food and being active. People like Nikki make me so mad! And as for her coaching she is beyond dangerous.

• Heart

Moodles

Chatty Member
Sorry to derail but anyone else sick of hearing the Platinum Jubilee referred to as Platty Jubes? Just scrolling through instagram and it’s everywhere. What is wrong with people? 😂😬

• Haha
  • Sick

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
That haul and those clothes are some of the worst I've seen her wear.... its all just so.... frumpy and dated looking... you'd never know it was zara it looks more bon marche 🤣🤣

• Haha

walterisback

Chatty Member
The poor guy she is supposedly coaching has posted how much he has been struggling recently. So, clearly the expert mindset coach is not proving the correct, if any, support to this vulnerable man. He has been truly scammed and messed up by her vanity project.

• Sad
  • Wow